|The Winning Caption
In unison: Thank you, Grammaaaaaaa
- This time the Gap has gone too far, I tell you!
- Happy Holidays. I hope you enjoy the 'lumps' in your stocking
this year, woman!
- You just had to suggest us being on their Christmas cards,
- Are you SURE the contract stated Bacon and Cheese are provided
after the photo shoot?
- We shouldn't have discouraged her fake baby collection.
- Mom. We feel like total nerds.
- With tolerance for humiliation at an all-time low, Kaycee
and Kipper make the decision to release the toxic gas into the
- For this we will poop in your shoes and slippers!
- WHAT? My mom's a knitter.
- Kayee and Kipper pose for their first 'In America' picture
fresh off Ellis Island. "Ve is sooo glad to be here from da
old country." says Kipper. "You guyz got pickled herring?"
- I thought we were moving to Florida!
- Just pleeease don't let her put these pictures on the internet.
- Man, do we ever need a union!
- I just know our rights are being violated somehow.
- "he looks like a pink nightmare" a christmas story
- Pwease don't hurt us, we're just here to sing Christmas carols!
- Oh yeah, we are SO much cooler than those stupid gnomes.
- Hansel and Gretel pause during their woodland search for bread
crumbs for a photo op.
- Kaycee and Kipper were positive matching coat and hat sets
were what everyone would be wearing this year, but the closer
they got to school the more the uncertainty set in.
- High in the Andes mountains lives the elusive South American
- Kaycee and Kipper stand perplexed after noticing their bread
crumb trail had disappeared.
- Did you just move Kipper? Somefing brushed my leg!!!
- oh god it's not snowing and we have to wear this. I know just
help me get this off
- Why would mom dress us like this, what did we do wrong???
- Kaycee thinks,"Please don't make me wear the sweater Grandma
knitted for me." I look like a dork.
- Kipper was ok with his outfit, but Kaycee was busy plotting
- Mom, just because they sell pet clothes at PetCo DOESN'T mean
that it is a good idea!
- Kipper: "Just wait till they stop looking, then we can tear
up these stupid hats!" Kaycee: "Can we play tug-o-war with the
scarves too?" Kipper: "Heck yes we can!"
- You know, Kaycee, this is why some dogs turn on their owners.
- These sweaters have me scared stiff!
- As soon as we're out of these outfits, you're getting bit!
- Can you believe Mom dressed us in THIS?
- OOH BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE
- Help me!!!
- ~~See What Our Mommy Made For Us~~
- I'd like to bite whoever taught her to KNIT!
- As soon as grandma leaves, they come off!
- Can you please snap the picture already,I dont know how much
longer I can take this itchy pink getup!
- This is so humiliating,can you please end this shananigan
and let me get back to my nap!!!!!
- Hey Kaycee- Just try to act natural, maybe they won't search
for the contraband under our toboggans.
- Smile, Kaycee! Remember, we're cute and we know it.
- (both thinking at the same time) "They'll never find the ball
... hid it in my hat ..."
- We will get even...you have to sleep sometime...
- "They just had to dress us up in these dorky outfits!"
- He doesn't even know it but pink is so much prettier.
- Just wait for it...wait for it....wait...
- Dis is soooo embarrassing!
- why are we wearing sweaters when there are flowers blooming??
we're going to get heat stroke!!
- KC: "Hey Kipper" Kip: "Ya, Kaycee" KC: "Don't these sweaters
that Aunt Edna gave us for Christmas make us look stupid"? Kip:
"Yes, they do. Which is why I'm still stone-faced. You keep
up the good work with the stink-eye. Hopefully they'll get us
out of these crazy outfits soon enough"!!
- Guess which one of us is the girl here.
- Where's the snow?
- Sleep lightly Mom...very lightly.
- Note to self..... Next time Mom asks us if we want a cookie
we run as fast as we can in the opposite direction in order
to avoid humiliation.
- Please just take the picture already!!
- Pssssst, Kipper....are you hot or is it just me????
- I can't believe we agreed to this for only 3 treats!
- How much did you say we were getting paid, again?
- I told you pink makes me look fat!
- What did we do to deserve this??
- Humiliation-brought to you by the letter K.
- "Sure we look cute now, but wait until you see what we did
in you're bed!!!" Payback is a pain in the nub.
- Please, please, please don't post this picture on the internet!
- Kaycee and Kipper often wished their "mom" would have taken
up COOKING instead of knitting.
- Grandma made them, try to smile.
- Central Park looked bigger in the CSI NY opening credits...
- Psst-these plants are fake
- I KNOW OUR PEOPLE THINK THIS IS CUTE BUT I HAVE AN ITCH.
- And you said, "knitting needles would be a perfect gift for
mom". Thanks, thanks a lot...
- Sing along with me now..."...walkin' in a winter wonderland"
- We said we'd do it. We didn't say we'd be happy about it.
- Kipper, we'd better be getting liver treats after this! I'm
not settling for dry milk bones.
- You do know that this nature is fake......right mom
- If we find out that treat you're holding is fake, we're outta
- Yo.yo.yo. Word to your mother. Catch our b-boy crew on the
- "Hey Kipper! Do you really believe that if we act like part
of the decor that Santa is going to bring us extra treats!?!"
- picture day sucks.
- GAWD! I'll be glad when the twins are born!!!
- Kaycee: Sweet baby boston terrier!! Can they see us? Kipper:
Maybe if we stay completely still they won't embarrass us by
putting us on the Christmas card again!
- Mom is so gonna get it after this
- Thank goodness, grandma finally fell asleep Kipper! Quick,
get the knitting needles before she knits something else!!!
- Grandma did it again!!!
- "Just put the sweaters on for the picture. Grandma worked
very hard to make these for you."
- WE ONLY NEED TO BE CUTE FOR A LITTLE BIT LONGER KAYCEE AND
THEN WE CAN GET ON WITH CHASING THAT DARN CAT FOR TEASING US.
- Hey, Kipper, what's the number for the ASPCA?
- of course i brought extra gloves.... ya... were in the rockies!
- Little sister is always trying to steal my spotlight
- And in our fall lineup our models have on the latest from
- Kaycee tries hides behind Kipper as she sees her crush coming
- But Mom, we HATE picture day!!
- If we stand real still, it'll be over soon!
- Kipper...when they throw that snowball, attack!!
- You plan the escape and I will find out how to get these sweaters
- You know, Kipper, if the Boxer down the street hears about
this, we'll never hear the end of it.
- When this is over, I'm chewing her new shoes and you can soil
her side of the bed.
- "You're kidding, right? We HAVE to wear these??
- Why dogs bite their owners!
- Please help us...
- We are please so show you this season's matching his and hers
- Did you tell Mom that we aren't French Poodles?
- The new ad for The GAP: "Boston Winter Wonderland".
- Kaycee, how many chew toys is it going to cost us to buy our
- I AM SMILING!
- If he says smile one more time, I'm peeing on his shoes.
- Can this be any more humiliating?
- mom its only november! chill out with the sweaters, its not
- "Looks like YOU'RE the girl today." "Yeah, tell me about it."
- Alright, so who taught Nana how to knit, anyway?
- are we done yet???
- did anybody ask us before they bought these things.
- how come he gets the blue hat =(
- Dear God, pleeeeaaassseee save us from this woman!
- The first Bostons to arrive in Ypsilanti from Pike County
recieved "warm the dogs" apparel. Hand outs had dried up by
the time the later but better known Blue Tick Hound migrants
- Alright mom, we said cheese!! Can we have our treats now??
- Mom and Dad are going to regret this...keep holding your pee
till we get home, Kaycee...
- Who said this is how urban pups dress...I don't see anybody
in this city!
- I just hate the first day at a new school......oh no they
all have on uniforms!
- Hey mom, let's goooooooo!
- I cant believe they convinced to wear these. These pictures
will be some serious black mail value..
- Do you think Christie Brinkley started this way?
- Enough is enough! When I say GO, release the gas!
- You're not actually going to make us go out in the cold, are
- Why do we have to go through this every year?
- We didn't do it!!!!
- I'm not sure what this human wants from us but this is crazy!
- Don't worry Kipper We will find a way to get her back for
- for just 50 cents a day, you can make sure that bad clothes
do not happen ever again to these animals.
- Sitting Fee- $25 Sweaters, Scarves and Puffball Hats-$30 The
look on your Boston Terriers' faces when you plunk a Puffball
Hat on their head- Priceless!
- Yeah Grandma we love the presents! OMG get this off of us....
- I'm freezing!
- HMMM if kipper distracts them i can chew this thing off me
- Kaycee- Hey Kipper, you think we're gettin' out of this anytime
soon. Kipper- I don't think so, just smile and wave, it'll be
over soon enough.
- The next time we visit, Kipper, we're hiding her knitting
- Mommy i have to go to the bathroom.....
- Mom! These are itchy! i want them off!
- Kaycee wait right until the camera clicked to try out her
version of the stink eye
- I have to go to the bathroom now!
- Kaycee tells Kipper, "I told you we would have to wear the
stuff grandma knitted for us, for our Christmas picture!"
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- ......You mean Jenny's not ganna give the ball to us??
- OMG! They are adorable.
- Love this photo!!
- All geared up for winter!!My Boston Loves clothes!!
- they look SO adorable! how did you get them to cooperate while
- awwww sooo cute!!!