Winning Caption: Whatever! Orange IS the new pink!
- "Bella, I can't wait until Mommy finally finishes college...what
- Maybe she's born with it....maybe its Maybelline!
- Once you have passed into the orange realm of meditation,
little Grasshopper, your ears will stand up straight too
- Our batteries are low....
- The sad truth of what happens to whoever falls asleep first
at slumber parties.
- Finally, technology has advanced to where Boston Terriers
are showing up in ‘living color’ instead of the old fashioned
black & white pups our grandparents used to watch.
- Why no, we haven't the faintest idea of who got into the highlighters.
Why do you ask?
- We gotta get new hobbies! This fruit balancing act is leaving
us "tinted" for life.
- Scarlett and Bella haven't washed yet after a humiliating
game of Paint Ball.
- At the Boston Terrier Research Center, we have concluded that
the color of an ice-cream induced brain freeze to be the color
orange...while everything else to be the color pink...
- What's black and white and hi-lited all over? Two Bosties
with a Mommy in college.
- Even if they paint the rest of us pink & orange, remember
Bella: name, rank & serial number - that's all they're gettin'!
- Talk to your children about drugs, before it's too late.
- This is not what usually happens on Ash Wednesday.
- Scarlett and Bella returned from their Salon appointment sporting
their new Highlights.
- HUMMPH! I wanted to wear the pink paint!
- Why can't our human just get some paint chips from Benjamin
- "I knew we shouldn't have slept in her book while Mommy was
highlighting her homework!"
- OK, those magic markers have GOT to go. You distract her,
and I'll destroy them!!!
- This is the LAST time we watch when the kids are working on
an art project!
- How come you got pink? You always get pink.
- What do you think, Scarlett... were the markers that kid had
- It could be worse. We could have been named Goonie.
- We don't need these add on's WE've done pretty good so far
without any fuss like this.
- Greetings, We come from the planet of DBTS.
- How did we end up being the first line of defense in the Paint
- Would you like Butterscotch or Strawberry Boston?
- "hey bell, when you close your eyes, you can hear what they're
- Whaddya mean, sherbet's not for dogs??
- "Scarlett, do you think Mommy needs another hobby?"
- Look Bella, We are the highlight of the party...get Highlight?!!
- "We come in peace!"
- We just wish our Mom had Chihuahuas to play with!
- A new breed
- Tell me when I can Look!!
- We can explain....
- We told you that kid was too young to babysit!
- Disguised as Easter eggs, Scarlett and Bella stuck out like
sore thumbs at Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma's.
- Yes, we are "hi-lighted" and.......
- We live for the 80's
- Scarlett and Bella now understand why it's called hair "dye",
because after you see what it does, that's what you'll want
- But mom!It's the latest trend!
- Uh, mom...I think you mixed up our shampoo with hair dye again!
- Why? Because we felt like it!
- I don't see what the big deal is...we just dyed our fur strange
colors for the rest of our lives!
- Beam us up SCOTTIE!!!!!!
- What? The Apricot and Berry jam? The jars are all empty? Well,
it wasn't us! We were outside the whole time.
- Mom did it, I tell ya. One of these days they are goin lock
her up in jail for cruelty to animals!!
- I guess the sunglasses Mom bought us were cheap...all the
color rubbed off.
- No more "sneak attacking" Mom in the dark anymore now that
we glow! Huff!
- Hey! These neon headlights work great in the dark!!
- Take it again, my eyes were closed!
- I told you the hair color thing was a bad idea...
- Scarlett, we shouldn't have eaten the radioactive waste.
- Bella, do you feel the same burning sensation I do?
- Look closely, dogwatchers! A glimpse of a rare pair of pastel-striped
- This is the famed "Scarlett" letter?
- Scarlett letters, 2005 edition.
- Scarlett, look, I see that becon on the kitchen, I can just
- While scarlett is smelling something on the couch, while Bella
is quietly passing the gas...
- How much longer do we have to pose? Geez, I bet Picaso would
have fed us doggy bones for this!
- Hmm maybe mom should look in the mirror and get her own set
- BECOME ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE...HOMMMMMMM
- Uuff... I think we drank to much last night..
- ooooooooohhhh....the Humanity!
- Hey, Emrys! We need a Chocolate for the Boston Sundae. Bergamot
can be the Nuts.
- I think we ate too many M&M's Bella, we are starting to change
- I look better in pink.
- Fiddle dee dee, I got to wear th' pink to th' BBQ THIS year,
- Stare into my eyes and tell me what color comes to mind.....??
- you are supposed to put lipstick on your lips
- We should never have gone to that hairdresser!
- Don't open your eyes until you're done counting to 100!
- Orange lines mean 20% off, pink 50%.
- "Hey Cheech.." "Yeah man..." "Dave's not here man!!!"
- "I'm Orange." "And I'm Strawberry."
- Nano, Nano!
- I don't know WHY she put this pink on my head. I DON'T EVEN
wanna hear it, I look like last months pumkin!
- TWINS!! NEED THE COLOR TO TELL THEM APART.
- Oh My God who let the baby have finger paints again?
- I don't mind them painting my toe nails but this is ridiculous!
- Excuse me but I don't really think I look good in this color.
- I know she said we "hilight" her life but really!
- Scarlett accesorizes her blaze with the orange, while Bella
looks pretty in pink!
- I don't care if ALL the other kids are doing it- I'm not taking
you to the dog park looking like that!
- Scarlett and Bella got into mom's make-up when she we getting
ready to go out.
- My blush color is more natural than yours!
- Scarlett and Bella are in the final stages of color war.
- Take me to your leader!
- "See no evil,Hear no evil,Speak no..." uh-oh! Hey Emrys, we
need a third!
- Scarlett and Bella are joined at the hip. As you can see,
Scarlett recieved the ears and Bella the eyes, so they need
one another to survive!!
- we're the cutest little things you'll ever see
- Oompa Loompa Oompa De Do, Bostons are cute....Cuter than you!
- what does 'indelible ink' mean and why are they laughing at
- Orange you tickled Pink to see us?!?
- MIPS!!!! Weee are frooom fraaance... MIPS!
- Uhhh...Fever, Headache.Uhh....
- They said M&M's only melt in your mouth!
- Scarlett and Bella were disappointed to discover that their
"rinse-out" hair dye from Halloween didn't actually rinse out.
- Microchip, Schmicrochip. Who needs that when you can use neon
dye? I'll never get lost.
- just wait til we paint those humans faces its gonna be permanent
- Yeah, we thought that they said that they would use TEMPORARY
hair color on us for our Halloween costumes. Very funny. How
long does this stuff last, anyway?
- I am Bella, Queen of the Rainbowforehead Tribe, I will lead
you to victory. Oh, great here she goes again, how do I always
get talked into this.
- Do you think that they can tell us apart now???
- scarlett refuses to see, but bella knows... something coloured
this way goes!
- Punk Pups..what's next?
- "Another Halloween misfortune!" chuckles scarlett and Bella
- The Boston Terrier now comes in refreshing orange and raspberry
- "Bella, I don't think we shoulda ate those little sticky squares
- "Sarlett... do you realize we are sitting on a huge chewy
- Whoever drops their perfectly balanced FRUIT flavored dog
biscuit first has to give up the sofa.
- We are from the planet Zoltar!!
- Well what are we waiting for?
- See no evil, hear no evil ...
- Carnac the maginificent tunes in to Bella's innermost thoughts
- Bella appreciates Scarlett's new Hi-Fi system.
- Tune in next week to the new BOOH-Boston hour!
- "He told me to do it!"
- we're two of a kind!!
- I really think I need to see a doctor
- "I'm thinking of a color, can you guess that color??" "is
it pink?" "no, its orange!" "Darn-it!!"
- If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of "The
Mad Inker" please contact Scarlett and Bella's parents at 555-CLUE
- What is everyone laughing at? Someone get us a mirror!
- why is your stripe orange? I dunno why, is your stripe pink?
- Do you feel it? I feel it.
- that's what we get when you leave paint around
- this is what happens when you eat too many life savers
- Whattya looking at us like that? We're celebrating Thanksgiving
using American Indian War paints! Duh!
- For one, its not easter, and second...do we look like eggs?
- "Well, at least the kids are learning to color in the lines
now."- Scarlett "I know! Last time they scribbled on my nose!
- The kids were fighting over who was who, so they color coded
- Ma! Maa! Watch us do some Fruit Loops!
- hope we win for a part in the knew Lilo and Stitch movie one
good thing is we got the ears for stitch
- We only wanted some highlights, and THIS is what we get!
- We couldn't stand being ordinary anymore!
- This is new... these are the strangest bruises I have ever
- Now Introducing the hit Punk Rock Group, the Bust'Ns.
- Yeah ma... we're REBLES!
- the kids got bubble gum stuck in our fur again
- "Mom...the sunblock didn't work!"
- And the number one reason why Bostons are not allowed in the
- they are so cute!
- Those ears are enormous!!!!!! lol
- too cute
- funny and cute
- How sweet!!!!
- i think all boston terriers are pretty silly!
- this is a cute picture
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com