The Winning Caption
- You threw the ball where?????
- You brought your GPS... right?
- So many trees... So little time...
- If you cant run with the big Dogs sstay on the porch!
- "Seeing all that water makes me want to pee"
- It was a long journey but Otto finally reached his own horizon
- Mississippi Man looking for his Louisiana Woman.
- Otto gets his Colorado high.
- Don't look back...you can never look back.
- I think I see Boston!
- I can't wait to be King!
- This ALL mine as far as the eye can see...wait, what is that pitbull doing down there!?
- As I gaze out over the majestic pines to the mighty rolling river I can just pick out the Motel 6 where I will be sheltered from biting flies and campfire food when night falls over this beautiful America.
- Sarah Palin was right! You can see Russia from Alaska!
- Who forgot to bring my cape?
- Promo for the new blockbuster movie, "The Boston King", starring Otto, a rising star in the canine world. His voice is provided by his hand-pawed choice of Jack Black (and his female counter-part's voice is done by Betty White. (Black and White)
- It's a long way to swim to Otto Island for a little guy like me.
- You want me to go where........?
- Otto submits his photo for Diana Gabaldon's next book cover.
- Oh Lord....I gotta peeeeeeee.
- Wow, that's one big water bowl!!
- Oh Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder, consider all the worlds Thy hands have made.
- Otto marvels at nature's wonder.
- Oh the hills are alive with the sounds of Otto.......
- My water bowl is where?
- "That lake is pretty, I wish I could swim in the lake."
- "That lake looks sweet!"
- Otto takes a moment to reflect on all the trees he's marked.
- Top o' the world Ma!
- I think that cloud is giving me the finger.
- As Otto gazed out at the water in the distance,he thought "I gotta pee....."
- To go where a Boston has never gone before.
- Are you sure this is the way Lewis and Clark go started????
- We went to the mountain to find the wise one,and his name was Otto!!!
- Sooo many trees, Sooo little gateraide for breakfast...
- So Little Time - So Much Too Do * * *
- I am master of all I survey.
- Wait?.... Is that Alaska?
- Beautiful dog.....beautiful scenery. Could not ask for more!!!!!!
- I am king of the WORLD!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)