The Winning Caption
|So Ducky, what did you roll in?
- This tub isn't big enough for the both of us!
- Ollie fears that he shrunk in the tub, when he sees the size of his new rubber duck.
- Does this duck make me look fat?
- You shampooed too hard. All my spots are gone! eeek.
- What the duck!!
- Ollie thinks baths are for the birds.
- Rubber ducky, you see to the very core of my suffering.
- Ollie once again has to remind Ducky not to pee in the bath water.
- Do you think it will hold me??
- Mom! Could you put my spots back on; there's a duck in here?
- I hope rubber duckies don't pass "Boston Gas" :)
- Doesn't Cliffie look cute in his duck costume?
- Rubber ducky, you're the one for me!
- Like a duck to water? ... Not so much.
- I wouldn't drink that water, Duckie. See how white I am and how gray the water is?
- Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of you!
- Honestly, Do I have to share my bath with him?
- Ducky washed all my spots away!
- Hmm, isn't my rubber duck supposed to be small?
- so what... is THIS suppose to make me like baths!
- Ollie thought bubble *stupid yellow duckie... always looks SOOOO happy in water*
- Either you grew a whole lot since my last bath or the water is shrinking me!
- to squeak or not to squeak that is the question
- Mom....help, I'm done here.
- Tell me the truth Mommy, was there some bleach in my bath?
- Oh no, shrinkage!
- oh yeah? I can make bubbles come out of my butt too!
- Who's THAT guy and what's he doing in MY bathtub?
- you need to get out of my tub NOW!!!
- Hey wait just one minute - you're not Cliffie!!
- Ollie contemplated inter species relationships before partaking in a skinny dip with his main squeeze.
- Ollie really just saw the rubber ducky as a bad omen.
- mom scrubbed too hard. she washed away all my spots!
- Never knew ducks could fart!
- Rubber Ducky your the one you make bathtime lots of fun lah lah lah.
- Rubber Ducky,I love you,I want you,I need you,well at least at bath time!!!!!
- Ollie stayed in the bath so long that all his black spots got washed off.
- Ollie is extra clean and "spot" less after bathing with his giant rubber ducky.
- "Ducky, I don't think I should take anymore baths. It seems to be turning my fur white..."
- Rubber duckie I',m awfully fond of you!
- Must be nice to be able to float, grumble grumble grumble...
- Too much information!
- One more quack out of you and I'll...
- "Uh-oh Ducky, I just wee-weed."
- What Ollie did not know is that the tub was filled with quick drying cement.
- HEY! No farting in the tub!
- Oh...rubber ducky...you ARE the One!!!
- Hmmmm, I think I can ride this ducky
- With that look, you know the duck let one rip.
- You want ME to wash YOUR what!
- Excuse me?!?! Can't you wait your turn like everybody else?!?!
- "It's me or the duck, what's it gonna be?"
- attack of the rubber duckies
- IT'S NOT MY DUCKIE REALY
- Rubber Ducky, you're the one....You make bathtime lots of fun...
- What happens in the tub...stays in the tub! You got that, Ducky?
- Hey Duck - Personal bubble, you'er invading my personal bath space! Float way, Duck.
- What're you in for? I didn't do anything!
- Ewww rubber ducky what did you eat?
- Not this one again - he takes up all the space and leaves the water yellow.
- Ollie learns a valuable lesson...don't take a bath in full view of the "paparazzi"!
- Yea..Yea..I see ya....now outta my way......
- I really thought rubber duckies were smaller than this.Maybe he's trying to take over?
- I'm sure a bath washed all the life out of this guy...
- Don't laff at me - I have my tuxedo off for my bath.
- I will not play with the ducky, just get me out of the tub!
- Ollie isn't sure if it was a quack that made those bubbles.
- Ollie, taking it personal that the duck always gets the front.
- Obviously this duck doesn't know the rules! No snuggling in the tub!
- Is there bleach in this water?
- They told me we were going for a ride...
how'd they get you in here?
- "No no, Ducky! Don't drink the water! I just wee weed."
- soo...come here often?
- Must be a bleach bath
- My rubber duckie isn't making bathtime fun.
- i don't trust anyone who looks this happy about bath time.
- Did they make you take your tux off for the bath too?
- Where are my spots - Did you take them?
- Duckie, don't be cute with me!
- Rubber duckie your the one,who makes bath time loads of fun!!!!
- 'Rubber ducky, you're the one. You make bath time lots of fun!...'
- They got you, too, huh?
- What Ollie didn't know is that toxic tub water washes off his black fur.
- No....MOM!!!...MOM!!! This is MY!!... bath...
- "Whoa, don't pull that plug till I get behind my ears."
- Look,I know I've been coming here a lot,but I just want to be FRIENDS!
- Rubber ducky, you're the one!
- I don't care if you give me the big Duckie. I told you that was the wrong soap and now LOOK!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)