The Winning Caption
|These peeps smell funny...
- Is this where little squeak toys come from
- I will love them and squeeze them and hug them and love them.
- I thought the Easter Bunny left candy!!!
- This one still has that new bunny smell.
- Tell me again about the rabbits George.
- Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, and Peter realize, stay out of McGREGOR's garden!
- You smell like easter .....
- Are you guys baby easter ?
- Little Bunny Foo Foo hopped off and forgot something!
- Oh No.... How am I supposed to explain this?
- What happened in Vegas was supposed to stay in Vegas.... :o
- "The better to smell you with, My Dear".
- You don't smell like me... but with those ears and no tail you LOOK like me. hmmmm... yeah! new friends :)
- Lady thinks they must be close relatives. The long ears and the "kiss spot" on the top of the head definitely look like mom's side of the family.
- Lady thinks there is something suspicious about these new squeeky toys.
- No mom, I am to kissing them, not tasting them.
- Lady thinking rabbits season came early this year.
- Yep, all six still here
- Let's see....I'll take that one - no, that one over there - no, this one under my nose...no, all the girls...maybe, throw in one boy or..gimme three girls and two boys and an all brown one or....
- oooh! me loves chocolate bunnies!!!
- They dont smell like bostons!
- Honey! We need to talk!
- Awww! Aren't my bunny babies so darling?
- I've never seen Hasenpfeffer raw or without a side of spätzles.
- Mmmmmm - snack time!
- Oh my.....what exactly shall I do with all these little munchkins?????????????
- Hmmmm.... these don't smell like Bostons....
- '...let's name this one, Bacon.'
- Can we keepum mom can we? I promise they won't eat much, can we please!!!!!!?
- They don't smell like food...
- Of Bunnies and Ladies
- Hello, my little dumplings!
- No matter the species, ones mothering instinct is always on high alert. Lady learns this when she can’t take her eyes off these baby bunnies.
- Ah Mom, Can I please, please keep just this one! I promise to feed it and take care of it. You won't have to do a thing. Promise.
- They smell like chicken
- PLEEEEEEASE can I keep them...I will love 'em, and squeeze 'em, and kiss 'em, and feed 'em!
- What? these ARE NOT my babies?
- Must be rabbit season.
- You're no bunny until some bunny loves you... and I've gots a lot of bunnies.
- Peeps??? I don't think so!
- Wait,YOUR NOT MADE OF CHOCOLATE!?
- Tastes like chicken.
- "These are the weirdest dogs ever..."
- Are you certain that these are mine?...they don't smell right.
- They could be mine - they do have a white spot on their heads?
- Lady patiently waits to see if the new toys squeak.
- Mooommmmaaaa!!! This one's moving!
- "I swear I'll never chase any of you!"
- Hmm. These dogs look weird.
- Lady checks the freshness of the new chocolate Peeps.
- Lady checks the freshness of the chocolate Peeps considering it's been MONTHS since Easter!
- Youz, get en ma belly.
- Bunnies, hausenpfeffer..same thing.
- I like mine well done...
- I don't remember eating these.
- Mmmmmm, smells like rabbit stew
- So many squeaky toys, so little supervision....
- Can I keeps dem?
- are you my mother?
- Eeeew! I should have known they haven't had their baths yet!!!
- As a protector I will guard you from cats, groundhogs and weird Boston Terriers named Lad.. Hey wait a minute, that's me!!
- Are you my mommy?
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Lady wonders how Ally had broken into small pieces. And where was Lilly? How could she let this happen?
- See, it really wasn't a cricket Bean was hearing. It was Bunnies!
- AWESOMELY PRECIOUS
- So sweet.
- awwwwwwww thats sooooo cute
- CAN I JUST SAY AWWWWW....CUTE