The Winning Caption
|Wait here and hold my line while I enter the portal.
- Wanting to be one, Bruin did not quite understand what a bird dog really was....
- A reversal of fortune... a squirrel has chased Bruin up a tree.
- There are no elves or cookies in here!
- Um, I am not a hobbit. Will someone please get me out of here?
- If a dog sits in a tree in the forest, can you hear the bark?
- I'm just a tree hugger at heart!
- Hey, where are the elves and cookies?!
- "Dad..there really are Keebler elves that live in the tree!!"
- Bruin demonstrates the new trend of "owling."
- What? No Keebler elves?
- What do you mean 'I'm in a tree'?
- Bruin's new favorite sport: Boston Tree Climbing 101.
- Who's is Peter Pan?
- Say What?! I am IN the tree?
- My new playmate won't wake up...any ideas?
- Wild and Sweet!
- "Dang, can't I get a little privacy around here?"
- Bruin standing guard as the Keebler Elves prepare for the Christmas Season!
- Mr. Spielberg, I'm ready for my close up!
- Get me out of here!!!
- But I no wantz to live in dis tree!
- The Rare "Boston Horned Own/Dog"
- Does this tree make my butt look big?
- After a long winter's hibernation, Bruin was ready for some stellar snacks and plenty of them!
- Bruin auditions to be the newest keebler elf.
- cute and funny ;) just want to climb the tree~ bri
- Did someone say chicken???
- It's ok you can come in.... I checked nothing scary in here.
- What??? They said the guy with the cookies lived here...
- welcome to my hole in the wall
- Bruin isn't afraid of Fangorn Forest.
- He,y no bacon storage in here!
- The ever elusive Tree Boston!
- This is the BEST TREE EVER!!! I can mark it inside and out! We're taking this home, right? RIGHT?!
- A room with a view!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)