The Winning Caption
|Nobody believed Tucker when he told them about the zombie-boston apocalypse...
- Kool-Aid and cookies, please?
- Remove from oven when temp hits 100 and Boston pops up!
- I can't take the heat! Let me back in the kitchen!
- Would you happen to have any SPF 40?
- I want that pizza your having! why lock me out of the house. I WANT PIZZA NOW!
- I'm innocent, I tell ya! I was framed! The cat did it, see? I ain't gonna be no Patsy!
- Um, hey! I'm supposed to be in there...I did what you asked me to do. By the way, I think I killed your rosebush. Please let me in for my treat now.
- You can open the oven door now, I think I'm done!!!
- While you pay to go to the sauna I am stuck out here in the real suana. Trade me places!!!! Give me the money!
- Let me in . . . I'm melting!
- "mom! The hose got punctured again..."
- Hey, let me come in!!
- Come on out- it doesn't FEEL like 100...
- I heard the buzzer, momma. Baking time is done.
- You said you were coming with me...you tricked me. I will get you...
- Let me in please... I said I was sorry! I won't chew the shoes no more!
- Unbeknownst to his people Tucker was an advid 'peeping tom'
- if only I was a foot taller and had opposable thumbs...
- yup.. that tears it! They're eating CHICKEN!!!
- Hey, hey, its hot out here!
- Hey, let me in, can't you see the tempature!
- Do you see this temp? Let me in the air!
- Im melting, Im melting. Whatta world.. (it is 100 degreees out here mommy)
- let me in...its hot out here!!!
- Please let me back in...I promise not to eat any more baby toys!
- Hello? Did you forget I'm out here?
- Is "Time Out" over yet?
- Hey... I'll do anything for a treat!
- anybody home?
- Anybody Home??
- Help! I think I'm stuck in the oven again.
- Can't you people read that themometer? Lemmme IN!!!
- Tucker wants to get out of the HEAT! please
- Can I come in now? I swear I pee-pee'd. It just evaporated in this heat!
- Yoo Hoo.....It's 100 degrees,the beastie is well done....
- It's hot out here! Please let me in! I promise not to eat off of your plate again!
- Air conditioning PLEEEEZE - Let me in
- See the burn on my paws? I NEED A/C!!
- PLEASE LET ME IN, IT IS TOO HOT OUT HERE!
- I seee you!!!!!
- Have you heard about this heat wave going on? Huh? Well look behind me - it's real.
- PLEASE LET ME COME IN!!
- "Do I need to remind you that the color black and high temperatures don't mix?"
- Wait! I changed my mind!
- Hello! Anybody home?
- Have pity on Tucker, the Hot Dog.
- Let me in!!!!
- Hey! It's too hot out here, can we turn on the A/C?
- OMG it is hot out here! Let me in, let me in!
- Can't you read it says its 100 degrees out here! I see you looking at me, so just let me in!
- Until the bacon flavored treats, Tucker could be nicknamed M.I.A
- Is the lady of the house at home-let me show her this vacuum cleaner
- Someone's 'scratchin at the door...Somebody's ringing the bell...
- Hey you!!! open the door!
- Listen, I know you like hot dogs, but this is ridiculous.
- Help! I'm meeeeeeeeeeelting!
- You do see it is 100 degrees out here right?
- HELLO...It is 100 degrees out here...Plese let me in
- Ya know, You don't have to sit out here and melt! Let me in I say, let me in!
- DING! It has hit 100, I am done now. Please let me in before I melt.
- MOOOOOOM Do you see the temp out here! Let me in.... Im melting!
- Please? I'm just a poor, poor dog.
- Tucker behind... uhhh... glass.
- Talk to the Paw!
- If you so much as touch my thermometer...
- Tucker is so strong he needs two fences to keep him at home! .......... And a glass door...
- I can't tell a lie! The goat did it!
- I'll be back!
- Mom, it's a hundred out here! I don't wanna be a Boston Baked Dog.
- HELP ME . . . I am melllllting!
- Hey mom!!!! its hot out here please let me in!!!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Tucker was hoping Olive was over the loss of her favorite feather pillow and was allowed to come out for a round of BT500