The Winning Caption
Charlie now knows that blue jell-o is hard to fetch in....
- I'm a Pir ran nah!
- Hook, line and Stinker!
- Gills?!! I don't need to stinkin' gills!!!
- The real reason to stay out of the water!
- Well this was not a boating accident, it wasn't a propeller, it was a boston, and a big one.
- It's Boston Week- brought to you by the Discovery Channel.
- Charlie was glad he had completed the 9 week lifeguard course... he just wasn't sure how he was going to perform mouth-to-mouth!
- Charlie's best impersonation of STITCH.
- A rare photo of the endangered Great Black & White Shark in it's natural habitat!
- Charlie had a call back for a part on 'When Sharks Attack!"...
- Charlie doing his Orca impression.
- as we can see here in the wild the rope/ball has few avenues of escape
- Lookout Shark Week! There's a new predator in town and his name is Charlie!
- Charlie takes the bait!
- BEWARE....You never know what lurks beneath the water!
- Here we have the hook, bait and STINKER!
- Be the ball, be the ball ... being the ball s(t)inks!
- Here we see Charlie reinacting what happens when you throw a Clemintine in the pool at the LittleBeasts' house.
- There better be hidden treasure at the bottom of the pool.
- Next year the Boston Shark takes Shark week by storm!
- Da-da, Da-da, Da-da-da-da, Da-da-da-da...(Jaws)
- just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
- i will eat you, nom nom nom.....nom
- Paws It isn't safe to go back in the waater after all.
- Shark Week returns to littlebeasts.com!
- one of Stitch's other favoite under water activities
- The next SyFy Saturday movie premiere: "Shark-Dog"
- charlie photo bombs the latest shot of the loch ness monster.
- Dah...dun, dah...dun, dah-dun, Dah-Dun, DAH-DUN!
- Who needs Shark Week?
- Proof that BT's are amphibians!
- da-dum, da-dum, da-dum, just when you thought it was safe to go into the water.
- The newest Jaws remake leaves something to be desired....
- They shouldn't have let Charlie see that movie "Jaws".
- After winning swimming competitions in The Olympics, Charlie entered the "Find The Ball" contest. He decided to stick with The Olympics.
- Charlie the Boston Tuna retrieves the ball
- Dun ah dun ah...
- Da dum.. Da dum.. Da dum da dum da dum
- beware, The Great Boston Shark!!!
Look at the width of that mouth!!!
- Nevermind "Jaws," worry about Bostons!
- i am the great black and white Boston ... beware Carcharodon carcharias , the boston great shark just out evolved you in cuteness playfulness snoring and room clearing now you are just my next target up in the munchies food chain... would i be you i would just start counting days....
- Here's Charlie doing his imitation of Jaws.
- Although not a well known bit of trivia, Charlie was the understudy in "Jaws."
- Sharkdog! Broo ha ha!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- I'm speechless! Falls into 2 categories: wild/crazy AND artistic!
- Cant even come up with a caption. This photo is the most awesome ever!
- OH MY GOSH THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!I have a boston but she would never do that!!