The Winning Caption
Jenny had no doubt...this chair was made for her!
- Jenny sleeps lightly, hoping the warning sticker is heeded.
- Although never sure why, Jenny always found the best uninterrupted naps came when her head was on this side of the chair.
- Warning: nap in progress. Do not disturb!
- Jenny found this worked better than Do Not Disturb.
Not to exceed maximum cute load.
- Warning: This dog may not be removed under penalty of law.
- Ha! The jokes on you...I can't read!
- Being in Quality Control is an exhausting job
- Barka lounger.
- Maxium Weight my TAIL, its my 3 o'clock naptime!
- Betty White's got nothing on me...
- Warning: Do not disturb, unless you have bacon.
- Warning! I've been there, done that and I will kick your ass!
- The Warning tag is incorrect. It should say, WARNING: Do not wake the sleeping princess without treats!
- I am the great Queen Jenny. You may kneel before me and bring me toys and treats as offerings.
- There's nothing like a warm bed to snuggle in and this one is da best!!!
- I'm worth my weight in gold!
- Warning: Could cause excessive sleepiness and sun soaking
- Jenny celebrated her diet goal by sitting in the once out of bounds chair.
- Whew! What a day . . . I think I'll just sit down and rest my tired feeties for a little bit . . . zzzzzzzzz
- Goodbye, summer!
- Warning, do not wake the guard dog, her licker is tired!
- Jenny ignored the warning and grabbed a snooze anyway.
- I love the oldies!!!!!
- Jenny enjoys her golden years in style.
- The warning should say "Wake me and die!"
- Do not distrub or I'll hurt you.
- "Warning - Jenny's Asleep - DO NOT DISTURB "
- ZZZZZZZ.... Please don't wake me up, I'm having the best dream ever!
- I'm ready for my close up now!
- WARNING DO NOT DISTURB THIS OLD DOG SHE NEEDS HER REST!!!!
- "Don't let these gray hairs fool ya...I can still kick butt and take names...zzzzzzzzzzzz!"
- WARNING!!!!! Federal law prohibits removal of this Boston.
- What's black and white and red all over?
- "is that supposeto be a fat joke?"
- What Game?
- Jenny is so cute she come with a warning!
- I got yur maximum chair weight!
- it's a dog's life....snore
- Official "maximum chair weight load" tester!
- "Warning, schmarning - this is MY relaxing chair time!"
- Jenny was a little p/o'ed about her owner's "weigh limit" comment. After all, she wasn't the one handing out the chicken treats!
- Jenny should have heeded her tanning bed's warning...may cause silver brows!
DO NOT DISTURB THE SLEEPING BOSTON.
WAKING OR PESTERING OF ANY KIND DONE
TO THE BOSTON WHILE IT RESTS IN THE
Cozy Boston Chair(TM) WILL RESULT IN FINES.
- This is so my puppy this summer
- Jenny thought the sign said wait load...NOT Weight load.
- What a sweet elderly girl!
- Never wake a sleeping Boston; unless you want your face licked off. Psst! Jenny! Wake up!
- It was short notice - Lassie called in sick today.
- Jenny, "Ok, no cracks from the peanut gallery about the maximum weight limit and no one gets hurt!"
- One more Oreo cookie and Jenny is in big trouble.
- Always read the Warning sign before sitting on the chair. Exceeding the maximum weight may cause the chair to be more comfortable.
- WARNING... Boston Terriers can add extreme cuteness to your life!
- If you want the best seat in the house, move the Boston.
- You've been warned.... DON'T BOTHER ME DURING NAP TIME!
- Warning: Let sleeping dogs lie.
- Warning: Seniority wins out over calling dibs.
- I know if I lay here and pout long enough I will get my way!
- Jenny was quite pleased with how her custom built throne was working out.
- After the tanning bed, Jenny thought she'd hit the hair salon to get her roots touched up.
Do not exceed the maximum amount of cuteness!!
- Life is good!!!
- Warning! Adorable sleeping Boston. Let her lie.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- WARNING: this dog's big red button is still working- do NOT make her activate it! [PPP]
- At naptime, Jenny's big red button became a comfy camp chair. [PPP]