The Winning Caption
See mom, I told you there were monsters under the bed!
- Brie is determined to keep her title of Tug-O-War Champion
- Brie was starting to realize that her 'baby bird' was not growing up to be who she thought it was...
- Brie demonstrates how the Boston Terrier's got their short tails!
- Okay, I change my mind about that peace offering...
- loldogs vs loldinosaurs
- You start on that end, I'll start on this one and we'll meet in the middle mmmmk?
- "You'll go extinct before I let go."
- Not even your lifetime would I let you have this......
- Some scientists think a meteor killed the dinosaurs...
- excuuuuuse me, mr. dinosaur, this is MY squeaky toy!
- Give...Me...the FUZZY!!
- MOM! The dinosaur isn't sharing!
- Silly snake. Toys are for Bostons.
- Grandmother! What big teeth you have!
- Silly Gator! Goldfish are for Bostons.
- Taking back the peace offering....maybe not the best idea.
- "Grrr...come on Dino give me back my carrot...besides you're a carnivore… you don't even eat vegetables."
- In the Jaws of Fate lies the toy that will determine who will be Man's Best Friend...forever
- Hammie Not That Way!
- I'll save you!!!
- Brie wonders if that's a "Tick-Tock. Tick'Tock" that she is hearing?
- i had it first
- My turn, Your time is up... Thank You
- nose stitches=$225 new hamster=$40 Boston I.Q. test=priceless...
- Brie's audition tape for the new host of Crocodile Hunter...
- Brie is known for sticking her neck out to save her fuzzy friends.
- Rats! I woke him up!
- And the everlasting struggle between mammal and reptile continues...
- Don't worry fluffy, I'll save you!
- Silly T-rex... Goldfish are for Boston's!
- Hold on to your butts!
- Hey, give that back! It's my toy, not yours!
- I'm in ur houz, dissin' your dinosaur!
- I can haz big yellow booger?!
- Raptor shmaptor...that's my fuzzy carrot!
- Gimme my plush back , not to mentionned you are a so dead piece of out evolved of plastic if you happen to have a SQUEAKER!. Now Gimme !
- I can haz giant dinosaur booger?!
- like stealing from a baby
- sharing, boston style.
- Brie's motto: "A little give and take is all you need".
- And so, Brie and Rex reenact the classic Godzilla scene...
- Remember CARNIVORE.....not HERBIVORE.
- My, what big teeth you have!
- Argg... give me back my one-eyed twinkie, you Jurasic Park want to be !!!
- No matter how had you pull, I refuse to get Geico !!
- how many teeth did you say you can eat me with!!!
- Battle for top of the food chain.
- "You got something stuck in your teeth. Here let me help."
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- She is so cute!!
- Love it!!!