The Winning Caption
As you can see, the fine classical lines of this early 20th century fountain are reminiscent of....wait, do I smell bacon?
The winning caption is a PPP caption from way back for Will's sister Jenny! (captions based on the Previous
- Will, newly appointed CEO of grounds management and quality services.
- With their super-dog hearing abilities, Bostons can hear the angels blowing their trumpets!
- Handsome Brindled Male seeks B&WBT for relationship and more. Send photo of toys.
- That's the most beautiful drinking fountain I've ever seen.
- He's... he's right behind me, isn't he?
- Hi, I'm Boston Will, CEO and President of BT Resorts. Welcome to our little paradise, you'll have a super time.
- SMB seeking SFB, well groomed, loves long walks and long naps, interested in balls and stuffed animals with sqeakers, not afraid of commitment, droolers need not be afraid of applying.
- "Beauty is truth, truth beauty"
- I totally make a better statue than that guy.
- Care to act out the fountain scene in La Dolce Vita?
- Who knew? The wedding reception served Peanut Butter kibbles! Awesome!
- I hate to blow my own horn, but........
- Does anybody else hear that?
- "I'm Just A Singer In A Rock And Roll Band" We're called Canine Kiss.
- Just a little more to the left...
- New to PBS this season - Will shows Rick Steves the Boston way to see Europe.
- Let's howl!
- Unbeknownst to the audience, Will was making his own fountain stage right.
- Will, with his best impersonation of Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.
- The Spit and Spat Fountain gained is nickname because it looks like this young boy is spitting...like this.....ppppppphpt!
- Pay attention now I'm talking to you!!
- Classically trained in Paris and Rome, Will preferred to go by "artisan" rather than "artist."
- Hurry take the picture! because that fountain spraying water makes me have to tinkle!!!!!!!
- You know what they say.When in Rome.........don't look at the fountains,have a big bowl of pasta!!!!!!
- He is blowing water out of his freakishly large nose man!!!!
- Why do they keep saying cheese? Wher'es the cheese?!?
- Will ponders whether his day would be better spent taking a nap or finishing his walk in the park.
- I have enjoyed looking at this statue - may I now play in the water?
- Arty-Schmarty...where's my cookie!
- Pardon me, do you have any grey poupon?
- Will, a well rounded Boston of privilege, tours the gardens in his tuxedo.
- Smile...your on candid camera!
- Pfft--I can do that with one leg tied behind my back!
- No that's an interesting way to let go of your water.Hmmm Must be European..
- All is right in my world!!
- Dad,can I go chase that?
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Will wonders if there's blue jello in the fountain.
- Charlie's blue jello was looking good to Will
- Will is one good looking Boston!!!!!!!
- what a handsome face!
- Such a cute and handsome Boston!
- awwww cute i want it