The Winning Caption
Howie was his name... adventure was his LIFE!
- Whoa doggie, who put a waterfall there?
- Howie was ready to earn his scout badge for rafting- it's now or never!
- Hey, where's the lido deck?
- did I just hear banjoes?
- That's Captain Howie to you!
- Hmph! Anything that gnome can do, I can do better!
- Howie wonders how he is supposed to use the ors when he has no thumbs.
- Captain Howie goes over the rules:
1. Arms and legs must be kept in the kayak at all times. . . . .
- Well if Snoopy can win the great canoe race and he's a Beagle then surely a Boston Terrier in a kyak can!
- Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!
- Row, row, row, your boat- gently down the stream; throw your Mama overboard and listen to her scream: HOWIE!!
- Lewis and Clark got nothin on Howie!
- Let's shoot those rapids!
- Hey! You are going to come steer this thing, right?!
- Avast there me hearties!!!!! Let us sniff your booty or you'll walk the plank!
- THIS WEEKS EPISODE OF HOWIE VS. NATURE: HOWIE KAYAKS TO THE NEXT CAMPSITE FOR HOTDOGS AND SPOTS THE DEADLY BLACK AND WHITE KITTY WITH THE STINKY TAIL!
- And if you look over there you will see WERE I ABOUT TO GO OVER A WATERFALL
- His kayak loaded with biscuits, Capt'n Howie takes on another adventure to find the elusive monster dogfish of the Amazon!
- Riding out the Flood in Nashville.
- Trying to rescue my peeps from the flood in Nashville.
- Nothing is as rapid as a Boston!
- "Row faster! I need wind in my face!"
- Rolling down the river!!
- This is What Creek and here I am without a paddle!?!?
- In an attempt to float the river Howie lost 3 oxen, a wagon axel, 300 lbs of food and Gina contracted cholera...
- What a Ride!!!! Do it again ..DO it Again,,, yeah yeah!!!thats the ticket!!!!!
- WaaaHooooo!!! Let's do THAT again!!!
- Prince Howie the Navigator
- After they went tubing down the river, Howie pimped his ride!
- My kingdom for opposable thumbs!!
- meep meep
- PADDLE!? How the heck do I do that?!!
- I hope the wind doesn't mess up my hair!
- Look mom! no hands!
- Although his new ride greatly impressed the ladies, what Howie REALLY wanted was dry land and a cookie.
- Hold On! The rapids are ahead!
- Row, Row, Row, Row!
- I'm not afraid of the water, just dueling banjos.
- It's Bond, Howie Bond...007
- Row, row, row your boat...
- Just love that spray on my handsome face
- That's Howie does it
- A Wild & Crazy Guy!
- woo hoo!!!!! get down with your bad self, Howie!
- Come join me for a ride!! I am ready to go!
- I'm Howie, world adventurer, please hop aboard.
- I just love the great out doors!
- Happy Howie does the rapids.
- Howie was not happy with his decision to try to ford the river
- Ahhh...just another day on the river. Life is good.
- Howie loved the great outdoors and was always the first to go white water kayaking!
- Rock'n Rooooollll!!!
- COMING SOON!!
"Master & Commander - Far Side of the World - the prequel"
- That was awesome. Lets do it again!!!
- Full Speed ahead!!
- I'm king of the world!
- Help is on the way....
- Yeeha! I love vacations!
- ICEBERG ICEBERG STRAIGHT AHEAD AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
- There is nothing like a nice ride on the water on a hot summer day
- Woo Hoo, what a ride!
- "That's right! I run this ship!"
- sit right back and we'll hear a tale...
- Ummm does this qualify as 'up s**t creek without a paddle'?
- Now where's my sushi?
- I'm king of the world!
- Holy Crap!
- Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fatefull trip...
- Catain Howie has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. Please prepare for turbulence.
- I need some sunglasses
- Umm...guys?...This doesn't look promising!
- David Hasselhoff eat your heart out!
- I Howie, am the star in the remake of deliverance.
- Michael row your boat ashore- halllllelllllluuuuuujah!
- Hey, do I hear banjos?
- Some people say that Bostons are a little hyper.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)