The Winning Caption
These feet just aren't gonna massage themselves!
- actual documentation of the folk tradition of "boston tipping"
- Rupert fell sound asleep but forgot to inform his back feet.
- Being the excellent gymnast that he is, Rupert knew the importance of proper stretching.
- Learning to play dead, Rupert had yet to perfect the 4 legs-up maneuver and just looked half-dead instead.
- And how does the Thanksgiving Turkey go, Rupert?
- Rupert hacked the server so he could nap a little longer.
- After hearing about the server issue, Rupert passes out in exasperation.
- Boston Terrors are known to dream they are kangaroos when they sleep on their backs.
- So tense, yet so relaxed.
- In the Hands of Fate,Rupert finds he can finaly kick up his legs,and relax.
- Contrary to what I believed, Rupert was able to open the beer without help.
- Cow Tipped!
- Wake me up when September ends
- Now I lay me down to sleep,
I know my master will safely keep,
All the scary things far away,
And love me much both night and day.
- now if only there was a third hand to rub my belly.
- It's so hard to care when I'm this RELAXED.
- live action photo of rubert during his recurring dream of winning olympic gold-ski jump
- Rupert demonstrates proper ear placement for BT yoga practice
- He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
- Dude ... what was in those brownies...?
- Rupert is suffering from what most veterinary experts call: post-dog park coma...
- *yawn* I get so sleepy when mommy changes my diaper.
- I fart in your general direction!
- The ear scratching exceeded my expectations. Well done. You may now rub my feet..
- Rupert practices upside-downward facing dog with his yoga partner.
- oooh yeah thats the spot. Definitely coming back to this doggy spa
- Oh I'm so comfortably roasted!
- The phrenology craze among Bostons defies explanation.
- Rupert was so appalled at the allegation that Bostons were spoiled he required a full neck massage.
- Rupert had playing dead down to an art form.
- Yoga Class really helps Rupert recover from his busy day!
- Rupert demonstrates his new 'play dead' trick from doggie drama class to show his owner money well spent...
- Rupert passing out after smelling his first fart!
- Rupert practices his 'palm pilates'...
- Just what part of 'please powder my butt' don't you understand?
- OK just 4 more tush-lifts! Get those feet high!
- Rupert proves the perfect nap doesn't always look comfortable.
- That's it, right there, I shall love you forever now. You may keep me!!
- Wow, I tell ya - I don't remember what this yoga position is called, but it feels fab.
- Rupet demonstrates one of his favorite yoga poses.
- in the handheld dog position, inhale....point your toes....exhale....
- Rupert works his abs -- even while napping!
- and this is with the mattress set at 6
- These yoga classes are really paying off, I'm feelin' sooooooo zen
- Rupert practices his pose for his role as this year's Thanksgiving turkey.
- Starting at a young age, Rupert was already realizing his dream of being a yoga instructor.
- "Preparing to launch the fart cannon..."
- With swimsuit season just around the corner, Rupert's working hard to tone up his puppy belly.
- I present to you: Sir Rupert.
- Keep going...1,2,3 keep going...I think I`m getting it mom!!!
- I luv my lazy pup recliner!
- Rupert has decided to imitate the Cowardly Lion in the poppy field... now if he can just find the courage to wake up!
- Rupert thought he'd died and gone to heaven when he realised the meaty bone was for HIM!
- Rupert is holding out for the Guinesses World Record in "BT Playing Dead".
- huggies,size small, and not too much powder this time mom !
- ooohhhmmmmm....Rupert's Zen relaxation is 85% complete.
- As the eagle circled above Rupert instinctively threw himself into the "death pose" until he was sure the predatory flew away.
- I'm practicing for when Buzby Berkley calls.
- Kiss it when you're ready, I got all day!
- Just getting the Abs ready for the summer!
- Rupert wasn't the first Boston to pass out from his own gas.
- Ten hi-gh!
- "When I count to three you will awake and begin clucking like a chicken"
- Ahhh.. yoga with mom,priceless!!!
- just after rupert learned about his next trip to the vet...
- you guys, there is no such thing as hypnotizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
- Nothin' like a nap after a hard day playing
- I'm ready for my diaper change!
- Only two more leg lifts and I'm through with my exercises for the day.
- I try and I try, but I never get tan!
- 'Yeah...I'm the Easter bunny! See my eggs?'
- ...and then god created Boston Terrier...
- ...and then she wrapped the baby Boston in swaddling clothes...
- I will not give in. I will not give in! Ok, the documents are on the hardrive under "Kibble", just don't stop rubbing.
- Rupert was shocked at the price of kibble these days
- I just love this yoga class !
- Back massage and tummy rubs all the way!
- Rupert shows just how relaxing this particular yoga pose is.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- What a handsome dude!
- Holy adorable!
- awwwwwwwwwwwww....such a cutie!!!
- I would caption Rupert any day. And kiss his belly!!
- 2 cute for words....