The Winning Caption
Yeah, though I flop in the valley of death, I shall fear no kitteh for it's been declawed.
- Momma said "Knock You Out"
- Tucker tries to see things from the cat's point of view.
- That catnip IS awesome!
- They don't call us Tucker and Pouncy for nothing!
- Float like a butterfly-sting like a bee-never underestimate the power of KITTEH!
- Pouncy pondered the thought that one swift pull on the blanket would end Tucker's relentless camera mugging for good.
- Sneak attack on a bare belly in 5....4....3....2....
- I am not sure what exactly happen...I was up there and then suddenly I was falling and I was down here and she was up there.
- Pouncy slowly realizes that Tuckers impression of a Pez dispenser is going to yield no tasty treats
- Is Pouncey taking the bait? oohh, c'mon cat, just try pouncing on my nice trampoline-like belly....
- Although small, Pouncy packed quite a punch.
- Iz in yer howze, nokkin yer beest flat
- Pouncy: "I am a flawless assasin and I wait for my moment to strike...."
Tucker: "Maybe if I just hold still and play dead he will leave..."
- Pouncy quietly and methodically plots her revenge on Tucker...
- Tucker auditions for a job at the Pussy Cat Club
- Okay, ready Pouncy? One syllable...sounds like "red"...
- Scratch my belly? ...no, scratch my belly?....no
- Come on Pouncy, rub my belly!
- Pouncy is teaching a dog new tricks.
- I give up. You really are the king of the jungle.
- Tucker was just 'tuckered' after Pouncy finish 'pouncing' on him.
- Yeah, that's right. I'm king of the couch.
- Hey ya dawgs,
I've got this one under control.
- Yes, Queen Kitty, I am your servant.
- OK, take me!!
- Plotting my next move upon the unsuspecting dog. They don't call me Pouncy for kicks.
- Tucker may look tough, but Pouncy quickly discovered that he has a glass jaw.
- Pouncey- Pouncy kitteh!
Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee!
- Blow of the kitteh right punch.
- Pouncy thought..." he's just plum TUCKER'D OUT.."
- Well...we call this one BOSTON cheesecake...
- Ugh why does the cat always steal the back of the couch
- I like to let Pouncy think (s)he's tough.
- Pouncy! I saaaaiiid I'm going to be Rapunzel...my red hair is flowing here, now come save me! You can be next...
- Tucker would soon learn the reason they named the kitteh "Pouncy"...
- Kitty the King: "I wonder when he'll get tired of playing dead".
- You know you want us.
- If I doode i I get a whippin'...I doode it!
- Excuse me...do you see a kitten sitting behind me?
- Tucker likes the "Upside Down" view of the tv while Pouncy could deal without his view...
- If I play dead long enough, maybe the kitteh will get bored and leave!
- MOM! Tucker stole your blanket again!
- My lil minion...Rub my BELLY!!!
- Come on scratch my tummy.. Just a little..Come on .. I won't bite...
- My lil minion...Rub my BELLY!!!
- Pounchy the Kitteh- 1 Tucker- 0
- Tucker's flagrant nudity did not set well with the cat.
- It's Tuckers world, we just live in it!
- I'm all tuckered out.
- Hmm, should I pounce on Tucker?
- Tucker often has the creepy feeling he is being watched, though he can never figure out why.
- Hey Pounce... can you hand me the remote, I'm in a good spot here...
- and there layed tucker..awaiting for pouncy the kitten to pounce
- Bask in the ambience, bask in the ambience!
- Pouncy's plan to eliminate all the dogs from the planet starts with right here with Tucker.
- As life left Tucker's body, he could feel his foe's proud eyes burn into his skin...then no more.
- Get up Pouncy and do me a favor cuz I can't move! Could you get something for my sunburned belly?
- Pouncy: *Yawn* This was an easy victim. I must prepare for my next one... then onto world domination!
- Tucker: Pouncy? Pouncy?! Where are you, you little bugger?! I can't move! What did you put into my water this time?!
- Pouncy, next time it's your turn to chase that ball. I'm beat!
- Pouncy.."Come here and I'll give you some more big boy."
Tucker..."I think I need a doctor."
- Is that what I'm gonna look like when I grow up?
- give me a minute---I'll be okay---these stripes make me dizzy
- No Pouncy, leave me alone. I'm too tuckered out to play anymore.
- *sigh*.....is he still there?
- I'm not looking at you. I'm not looking at you. I'm not looking at you.
- Tucker give some of the blanket. No ime trying ta be a pig in da blancet
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- See Mica - istead of having to look UP you just turn on your back and...MUCH more comfy! Safer, too!
- Tucker just saw last week's photo. He's catatonic.