The Winning Caption
I wish this time out chair was closer to the Treat Jar...
- How tired is the Boston Terrier? Only the shadow knows....
- 'You can paint my portrait now, Mr. Rembrandt.
- "Hmmmmm, should I take a nap or get something to eat, or both"
- Yes this is my couch and No, I am not getting off.
- The couch is mine. If you want to sit on it you gotta go though me.
- Lucy Amena Marie prefers her coffee first.
- so tell me did you get the money or not
- Cymbalta Commercial: Take 1
"Depression Hurts... everyone"
- C'mon Punk; make my day!!
- "Could anyone tell me if Mr. Shadow is still there?"
- Lucy Amena Maria and Marie Amena Lucy better known as "Me and My Shadow".
- Lucy's impression of shadow puppets!
- Boston chiaroscuro.
- I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.
- I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.
- Don't bother me, I'm napping...
- If you wake me up one more time...
- 'The Dog Whisperer' just hasn't been the same now that Daddy is gone...
- This is the part in 'Lassie' that gets me every time...
- Nobody told me the cocktail weenies were for company...
- Mom..Dad..it really hurts my feelings when you tell people I stink up the bedroom and snore...
- Lucy Amena Marie on a rather meloncholy morning...
- What??? You lookin at me???
- "I am soooooo wasted."
- Hey bebe. Do you come here often?
- L had nothing to do with that!
- Is it time for my nap?
- Lucy sighed because evidently there will be 6 more weeks of winter.
- oh romeo, don't do it! Juliet's still alive
- Ahhhh! I feel so comfortable in comfort brons.
- what's up?
- yes , i am the devil dog!!
- Lucy wonders if the cat slipped something in her water because she's mesmerised by the pretty *diamonds* on the wall again.
- You talkin' to me?
- Don't look, but there's a outline of a Boston behind me. I think he's been following me for weeks.
- Boston Lager.
- (Que The GODFATHER music)......
- Could you please move outta my sunbeam?
- Do you think this is my best side?
- Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful....I am beautiful, yes?
- Morning? but, but... I don't want to wake up yet...
- Lucy enjoys being in the spot light!
- I ponder the mysteries of life . . . and I ponder why you have not given me a treat yet
- The "sad face" gets a cookie every time!
- Lucy Amena Marie: Do ya mind? I'm trying to get my nap in so I can take your stuff fully energized.
- As I sit in quite reflection, I wonder "Where have all the bones gone?"
- man, its getting hard to keep up with those irish setters at doggie daycare...
- After a long day, Lucy was dog tired, she couldn't wait to kick her heels up and just relax for just one minute.
- So, I hear you owe us some money? My boys can take care of that.
- "Come up and see me sometime."
- I won't fall asleep, I won't fall asleep, I w o n 't f a lllllll
- ...and that's when it hit me, "I am my father's son"
- Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have,Skywalker.
- The light it BURNS.Oh for pete sake shut the certians...PLEASE
- Strike a pose....
- Is it time to go upstairs to bed now?
I feel tired.
- Why does she have to leave everyday? Was it something I said?!
- I hate mornings!
- Lucy,Lucy why so sad Lucy? Turn that frown upside down and give us a big Boston grin!!!!!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- *sniff* Scooby took my toy.