The Winning Caption
Scooby swears that he'll never fall asleep with wet ears again.
- Scooby, an avid Caddy Shack fan, takes gopher chasing to a whole new level.
- hey, you think this is easy, you try curling both ears and a tongue at the same time !
- "Fluffy" let out a scream that curled Scooby's ears!
- (Singing in Elmer Fudd voice:) " I killed the wabbit. I killed the wabbit."
- Scooby says, "Thanks Easter Bunny. Bok Bok!"
- Bugs Bunny = Scooby Snack!
- Miss Bunny! I said curl my hair...NOT MY EARS!
- Take it, I dare you. Take it!
- Bottoms Up!!!
- Those are teething ears if I ever saw em!
- Note to self: too much Botox can curl your ears!
- Sure smile now scooby, but feed that thing after midnight and you'll be sooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrryy.
- Squeeker removal in t-minus 10 seconds..
- You make fun of my ears...and we'll just see how this squirrel looks with NO ears!!
- This little powder puff USED to hop down the bunny trail!
- Scooby grinned like a Cheshire cat as he told his new toy, "This will only hurt for a minute."
- HEE HEE HEE! I LOVE THIS THING
- Anyone who insists dogs don't smile... Here's irrefutable proof that you're wrong!
- now that is one HAPPY BT!
- I got him before he got me. whew!
- this is the life baby
- Peter Cottontail just hopped down his last bunny trail..I win, he loses!
- Looks like the Bunny won this argument!
- It thought it could use the fence to get away. Obviously not.
- Scooby began to reconsider his rather tight facelift and hair removal procedures.
- I have no idea what this which way is up or how it tastes. But I caught it and its all mine!
- Well - i caught him but you caught me!
- Rut-Ro Raggy....My ears are doing the flip back thing again!
- Look, my ears are bent just like my doll's ears!
- Mom combed my ears for this shot.
- After quite a chase, Scooby was able to hunt down and catch the elusive backyard stuffed squirrel.
- "Yeah, I know the rules.
Don't feed him after midnight, don't get him wet..."
- Scooby's ears curled back as his evil plan unfolded.
- Scooby : Is there something on my ears
Owner : No, Scooby nothing is wrong (owner chuckles)
- I'm so happy...
- Look, I am NOT afraid of this little monster!
- Scooby out in the wild...
- Nothin sweeter than summertime and american chewtoys...
- Scooby's Jack Nicholson impression was spot-on.
- "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just… do things."
- “Why so serious?”
- Ever the trendsetter, Scooby was responsible for bringing back the Boston Pompadour.
- Hey there Scooby look at that,
you caught yourself a lil' fuzzy rat,
From the look of your smile,
your going to hold it for a while,
I think I'll take a photo of that.
- Hey there Scooby, what do ya got?
A grey fuzzy thing whith a big white spot!
From the look of your smile,
Your going to hold it for a while.
Now don't move or you'll mess up this shot.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- HE LOOKS SO HAPPY!
- what a brilliant smile he has! :D