The Winning Caption
We are inside the circle of truth, surrounded by stones of honesty. Please tell me...why don't you SQUEAK anymore?
- The rocks are hatching!
- After making her astounding catch, a wave of guilt washed over Lilo's face as the last of the fraggle rock creatures was no more.
- We’ll see how much Barney can dance around without a foot!
- I had to go to the ends of the earth, but this purple people eater will NOT be coming after my humans!
- Little Lilo knows where the Wild Things are!
- This is where I hatched from
- In a world of sticks and stones, it pays to keep your warm fuzzies nearby.
- shhh,it's the "purple people eater",I 'bout got 'em
- IT WAS A ONE EYED ONE HOREND FLYING PURPLE BOSTON EATER!!
- It's amazing what you find crawling under the rocks!
- Getting the Boston Terrier to bloom is a challenge indeed.
- Great blooming Bostons! It's a girl!
- It's not a cabbage patch, but it'll do.
- Finally I control the purple people eater! I will rule the world!
- I don't know what it is but it's mine!
- I found this beastie on the beach...and kilt it so it wouldnt get you!
- The best thing to wash ashore from the BP spill? Bostons and their toys!
- And when designing your rock garden always add something of interest,a boston with a toy is always a nice touch!!
- These pillows are all too hard, sure glad I brought my squeaky!
- This is my sea urchin! Go get your own!
- In a hostile alien environment, Lilo found a friend.
- Momma, can I keep him? He followed me home.
- I CAUGHT IT! The mysterious purple thing from space...or the backyard...
- On a dry lake bed in northern Scotland, Lilo discovers the ever illusive Loch Ness Monster.
- Rock On, Baby
- I don't think that this is the graveyard with those rocks around!
- "So this is a one-eyed one horned flying purple people eater" thought Po
- I don't know where I am Scotty but "beam me up"
- And let this be a lesson to you...always buy mulch from reputable sources...it shouldn't be cute, fuzzy, or purple!
- Lilo realized she was busted when her human shouted "has anyone seen my purple fuzzy slipper??"
- It followed me home. Can I keep it?
- what a catch....i didnt know those purple lures could get such a cute bt fish!
- It's ok family, I took down the Purple People Eater. Everyone is safe now.
- I caught the flying purple people eater just for you.
- You're not thinking of taking this away from me, are you?
- Is is Mardi Gras already? I'm going to need more feathers....
- At the bottom of a dry,dark Scottish lake, Lilo discovers the ever illusive Loch Ness Monster.
- I was just lying here and it popped out from under a stone..... honest.
- LiloPo found a PoLilo
- It Followed me home - can we keep him? Huh? Can We?
- A chip off the ol' rock!
- Hold me close...Iz scareded...
- "This doesn't look like the lost & found department"
- PLEASE don't take my furry turtle mommy!!
- Look Mom! I captured the Purple Puppy Eater!
- Mommy! Where are you? We are stuck here! Come get us! The big monster is coming to eat us!
- I know. I just ooze cute.
- mine mine mine
- FINALLY!!! You have found me. And I thought I hid pretty good.
- "Love on the rocks...."
Lilo is a super-cutie! Great pic!
- Are you my mommy?
- This thing's keeping Lilo company until Stitch gets back.
- Look its a special rock and its alllll mine!
- Please!! Purple is my favorite color.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- She's so cute!
- OMG SHE IS SOOO CUTE AND I MEAN LIKE SOO TOTALLY OMG I LOVE HER SOOOO CUTRE
- just to cute!