The Winning Caption
Eating that bar of soap was really paying off!
- "You stole fizzy lifting drinks!"
- this invisible bike is really tricky to steer
- Marley practices Kung Fu moves on the bubbles.
- Crouching Boston, Floating Bubble
- Invisible scooter. Marley says, "You can't have mine!" and sticks out her tongue to further illustrate her point.
- See? I told you if I ate enough of these bubbles, I can float like they do.
- Float like a butterfly, sting like a ... bubble?
- See, if I drink enough bubble solution, when I fart, I can get airborn...
- Looks like Marley ate a few too many bubbles!
- If bubbles can fly, so can Marley.
- Marley stars in the Dance of the Bacon Bubble Boston!
- Going to try to float like the bubble
- Marley is afraid she ate too many bubbles! Quick someone grab my leg before I float away!
- Just a few more bubbles and I'll float over this fence to freedom!
- Marley's hoping to go to Las Vegas by attempting Criss Angel's levitating act
- I hate to bust your bubble, but I can jump higher than you can!!
- Air Jordan? No way! Air BOSTON!
- A bubble a day keeps the flea-babies away!
- Oh Willie Wonka why did you tempt me with the Fizzy Lifing Drink???
- You don't want to know where this bubble came from trust me!!!!
- Here's my try out photo for Circ du Soliel: Division du Pooch
- "You stole fizzy lifting drinks!"
- Marley does his best impression of the "Burp" scene in Charley and the Chocolate Factory.
- Marley is ready for his turn on Ninja Warrior with his patented bubble avoidance mid air rotation.
- 'Play that funky music white boy...'
- I jumped this high - and it tastes like CHICKEN!
- Meet Marley, the new star of Karate Kid III.
- Marley discovered the secret to flying, eat more bubbles!!
- I knew I shouldn't have swallowed all of those bubbles! I'm floating now!! Help!
- David Beclham, eat your heart out.
- float like a bubble, sting like a bee thats my motto
- Yowza, do I ever have a case of the winds!
- Marley's getting ready for Soccer season :-)
- Tinkerbell was as good as her word, and off to Never Never Land the went.
- The Next Karate Kid
- Marley thought she would try out for so you think you can dance.
- Marley defeats the bubble with a flying judo chop.
- If I'm going to make it to the olympics,I gotta strive to jump higher than this bubble
- Okay okay going to try to float like the bubble!
- Bubble Dance!
- Marley and Morpheous - the happier and more actioned packed canine companion story.
- Marley practicing for her river dance audition.
- 'Oh dear', thought Princess Marley of BubbleLand, 'Sticking my tongue out didn't keep me on the ground at all!!'
- Professional Bubble Ball Champion Marley B. Terrier pops again!
- Marley auditions for "River Dance"
- Ze bubbles, ze make me want to do pirouettes...I feel pretty!!!
- Did I just hiccup a bubble???
- You are what you eat, so I guess Im bubbly.
- Catnip! That was catnip?
- Hoorah for bubbles! Now I shall dance a jig.
- Who knew zero gravity was so tasty?!
- Marley has been practicing non-stop since she got the audition at Julliard.
- Look what I can do!
- Kungfu Boston
- Bubble hunting is not for the faint of heart...
- Now kids don't you try this at home, Marley is an expert Bubble hunter with years of experience...
- I'm ready for my grande jete, Mr. Balanchine!
- The Boston Ballet presents George Balanchine's Swan Lick!
- Marley realized she shouldn't have stolen Wonka's Fizzy Lifting drink!
- hey mom i just love the taste of bubbles makes me jump for joy!!!!
- M-m-m-m... bubbles taste so gooood!
- Marley's favorite song is clearly Van Halen's "Jump."
- Or maybe his favorite song is House of Pain's "Jump Around."
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- awwwwwwwwwwww thats so cute and funny lol