The Winning Caption
Just in case I run in my sleep!
- "Could someone hand me a toothpick...I've got something stuck between my teeth!"
- Little did Lexi realize the strength of the XL size sleeping pill.
- The shortage of tennis balls made Lexie a teeny bit of a hoarder.
- lexi's concerned that the snoring solution may be a bit extreme.
- and thats why you don't play catch with Nolan Ryan...
- Lexi could never figure out why she always woke up with that cotton-mouth feeling.
- unearthed, 3000 A.D., Boston and Ball.
- 40- love
- On the off chance someone even whispered the word fetch, Lexi was ready.
- Lexi's original thought that superglue would prevent ball loss, was perhaps not quite thought out.
- if you just play dead, the dreaded wild tennis ball won't attack.
- No one was going to get Lexi's ball!
- And I had this crazy dream that I was retrieving a ball and I couldn't let go...
- Roast me...I'm done!
- For a change of pace, the chef decided to serve fire roasted BT instead of pig at the luau
- Lexie's my name ... thinking ahead is my game...
- Lexie wanted to be ready for when she dreamed about Bjorn Borg...
- Well Dr., for the last few weeks, I've been waking up with a pot belly and sore jaws...
- Puppy belly!
- Lexi - 1
Tennis Ball - 0
- The Boston Terrier version of roast suckling pig
- I am not pooped enough to LET GO of my ball!!
- Lexi was pretending what it felt like being prepped and dressed for the next Holiday dinner
- No one is going to steal my tennis ball!
- I play ball 24/7.
- I better not stay here too long, they'll put me on a spit and slather me with BBQ sauce!
- "Faces of Fetch" Lexi was hit broadside by a killer nap.
- Lexi doesn't suffer from nap attacks- she enjoys every moment of them.
- Dear lord, when i wake up, pwease wet my mafter pway wif me and my baw
- hep me hep me - i got something stuck between my teeth
- Nostrils? What about this!
- Lexi spent the next millenium thinking, over and over, "Don't play catch with Medusa. Don't play catch with Medusa."
- Lexi is known for her "spur of the moment" qualities!
- This ball is all minz, even in my sleep.
- The epitome of a one-track mind...
- Lexi's comfort food.
- Lexi is a pro at multi-tasking. She can play and sleep at the same time!
- Not sleepy...still...want...to...fetch.
- "It's Been A Hard Day's Night And I've Been Working Like A Dog."
- In case they don't have tennis balls at the dreamland doggy park, Lexi thought it would be best to bring her own just in case.
- My tennis ball!!MINE!!!!!!!!!
- I am sooo tired, but nobody, I mean nobody gets this ball!
- Lexi just never knew when to quit...
- Short naps are great!
- Must. . .not . . . give up. . the ball. . .
- Sleeeeping...Dreaming of playing ball...
- I especially enjoy my tennis ball while I'm dreaming.
- Now I know how the pig feels...
- In her dreams Lexi always catches the ball.
- Lexi plays hard and takes her rest time seriously.
- Lexi's humans found a very clever solution to her loud snores!
- I said nob..nobody is...getting the ball...nobody...Zzz...zz...
- Totally explains where her TMJ is coming from.
- Now that's how A girl play's ball !!
- Showing consummate time-management skills, Lexi could play dead and play fetch at the same time.
- Never! never let go of your ball, even when you're sleeping!!
- mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Tastes like bacon
- Lexi demonstrates how to use Boston Terrier mouth guard.
- All Fetched Out!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- to cute to be true love ya lexi
- now thats what i call dedication to the ball..lol