The Winning Caption
I thought you said "weave"!
- Is that a Twinkie wrapper being opened that I hear?
- If you turn them sideways I can do my zebra impersonation......
- Shoot. No matter how well I hide, this bell always gives me away.
- In addition to being the family pet, Abby often doubled as a TV antenna.
- Using her super-sonic ears, Abby found the spot with the best cell phone reception.
- Me?I am trying to be invisible!!
- Abby is still perfecting her hide-and-seek technique!
- Abby's go-go gadget ears allow her to her the faint opening of the refrigerator lunch meat drawer.
- Shhh...be very very quite, Im hunting for a wabbit!
- I heard that!
- Hark, who goes there??
- These weave poles are a bit CLOSE, don't you think!!!
- abby's hope for early release due to good behavior collapse as she realizes there are just too many things to bark at coming by that window.
- i think these stupid blinds are really disrupting my boston satellite ears reception.
- Abby heard someone say it was bath time.
- "...and now for my floating head trick!
- Did someone say food??
- Verticle stripes make me slimmer, right?
- do these vertical lines look sliming to you ?
- HA HA I can still catch some rays !!!!
- did you HEAR that??????
- You can see me? Really? I thought this hiding place was 'the bomb'.
- Playing hide and seek was not one of Abby's best qualities.
- Do these blinds make my ears look big?!?!
- Heads....or Tails?
- Hey just because my ears are big does not mean I can't hide!
- Abby tries on her new duds...
- Abby has been blind-sided!!!!
- I thought when I hid they were supposed to come seek me.
- Heads of tails?
- What do you mean, you can see me?
- Shhh...Izz hidden
- The newest version of a "wallflower"
- At last sighting, the Australian Wallaroo had been adopted and disguised in the name of a Boston terrier, for use as a vertical blind dusting instrument.
- The ears have it.
- Abby was well aware that vertical stripes are always slimming.
- Holy smokes! I can pick up police radio signals if I stand the right way.
- Are they gone yet?
- so....how do I look as a Lhaso?
- DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? i CAN'T' BE HARD OF HEARING!
- It's true! Vertical stripes ARE slimming!
- Maybe if I weave through these blinds, my ears will get even LARGER!
- Did you hear THAT???!!!
- Did you hear that? I think it is a mouse!
- Abby does her quality inspection of the top of the line vertical blinds
- Who? ME?!
- Did somebody say "bacon"?
- Does this make me look fat?
- Mommy leave me alone!!! I'm spyin on the cat next door!!! You're gonna give away my position!!!
- Why does everyone keep calling me "Ears McGillicutty"?
- Introducing Abby the newest most efficient alarm System on the market...ready to guard your windows and with ears like these can hear a cats whisker blowing in the wind a block away! get yours today!
- OMG!! I am NOT coming out of the dressing room !!My butt looks too big in this outfit!!!
- You'll never find me here... he, he...
- shoot they caught me!
- Now Abby, we have that bell on you for a reason!
- Must get squirls!
- Ready or not...here I come!
- You found me!! OK, now you hide!!
- Abby practices for her Extreme Weave Pole Competition.
- Please stop calling me. I am keeping watch over my back yard!!
- This is my new trick!first i make my head come out the left my back come out the right, and last but not least my ears get REALLY big!
- while practicing her burlesque act, abby debated whether or not she should show any tail...
- They can't take me to the vet if they can't find me.
- Abby, found the new sliming blind.
- Hey Max, Get off the sofa! They're home!!
- Abby found out how much a new bed costs!
- Abby doubled as a satellite radio receiver on the weekends.
- Do my ears look biiigggggg?
- What did you say mom? i was watching a bird.
- Oh, pleeeze Mommy, get this darn bell off a me, I'm so ashamed, I gotta hide from the boys, they're calling me kitty!
- Abby thinks her white forehead stripe makes her blend in perfectly with the vertical blinds
- "I is camouflage. But I uses my big ears to be so secretive."
- not a very good hiding spot? huh?
- Oh, God! Where's the rest of me?!?!
- Can't get away from that darn PUParazzi!!!!
- Do these blinds make me look fat?
- they caught me!
- Not AGIAN Abby!
- Just because you have the biggest ears in this house doesn't mean you have the best hearing!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- where is MY doggie door?
- Hey, did you see the neighbors are carpeting their backyard? How's George going to conduct business?
- My door is bigger than George's door-- now if it were only open...
- Adorable! And those big ears are too cute.
- look at them ears!!!
- Not a caption - My sweet boy Mack does the same thing. He loves to get behind the blinds and lay in the sun. This picture made me smile!
- This dog is so cute that it makes me want to make a cute sound.