The Winning Caption
Oh no someone carpeted the back yard!! How will I conduct business??
- George, ever watchful, resumed his stakeout for the mailman invaders.
- George relaxes in the hallway that was installed for him through the wall.
- I don't know if I like that Narnia place
- Getting out unseen is one thing, but getting back in undetected is another!
- I AM the guard dog- be afraid, very afraid!
- Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Georgie!
- George is re-thinking the "Great Outdoors" thing.
- Man, they really made this escape thing easy.
- George has the picture perfect escape hatch.
- Watch that first step... it's a doosey!
- it's an awfully long way down when you're that little.
- Can you show me how to do this one more time?
- Am I supposed to pee on this carpet or that carpet??
- This feels like that one Winnie the Pooh story.
- Time to start laying off the midnight snacks!
- "Uh oh.....The famous Boston Burgler caught in the act!"
- George patiently waits for the puppycam to come back online.
- George held on for dear life to be kept from being sucked out into outerspace.
- Whew! I thought I'd never crawl out from under all that laundry!
- One large leap for dogkind!
- Now where did my shoes go?
- George recoils after his glimpse of the dog-eat-dog world outside!
- How much is that window with the doggie?
- You said, "In or out, and I choose BOTH!"
- It's a big world out there!
- George is realizing for the first time that it's it BIG BAD WORLD OUT THERE!
- George dreams of the day when he really fits the doggie door.
- Does anybody know if the post office is open today?
- If you build it they will come!
- I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
- Which way did he go, George?
- George felt like a big boy until he got stuck in the doggie door.
- Run George run! Don't look back!
- There's a whole other world out here!
- Gee mom, dad's gonna kill you for cutting a hole in the house just for ME!!!
- See here, I'm bustin' outta this joint!
- Does anybody really know what time it is?
- George awaits to slip his secret visitor through the "back door".
- You put your front side in.
You put your front side out.
You put your front side in...
- "You won't believe what they're doing in there!"
- Prison break in 3...2...1...
- This doesn't look like a doggy door to me Mom!
- George's motto: "Nap before you leap!"
- After seeing the window height, George stopped to rethink is exit strategy.
- Peek A Boo - I see you!!!
- Sick of people asking "How much is that doggy in the window?", George decided he was breaking out!
- uh...what to do when it clamps down...whine?
- shoot, i'm so tired, couldn't make it outside!!!!
- They really aren't home.
- George really wasn't sleeping in your lap while the Shawshank Redemption was on. He was taking notes!
- "You will not sneak past me, squirrels!"
- And Stay Out!!!!
- How much is that doggie in the window??
- Oh Boy!That's a looooong way down
- One great step for Boston Puppies everywhere!!!!!!....Go for it George!
- This feels like that one Winnie the Pooh story
- George tries to gather his final strength to actually get out of the doggie door...
- so this is the outside world? I'm going back in...
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- George guards the door to guarantee no body disturbs Rupert during his nap.
- After what happened to Rupert, I'm lucky to get out alive!!!
- George was having his back feet massaged!
- If Rupert thinks I'm giving him a foot massage, he's crazy!
- George waited patiently on his massage table while Rupert hogged the massage therapist.
- He is so cute!
- so cute!