|The Winning Caption
|OK look, when they pull up just act natural... neither of us has any idea what happened in there.
- Edgar and Macy heard it was going to rain cats and dogs!
- Bird, nine o'clock.
- Edgar explains to Macy why it is called "Fall".
- Don't look now but the neighbors left their curtins open again...
- Ok, they left. Now let's steal Emrys' birthday presents!
- Batman and Catwoman caught by pupparazzi!!
- macy "is that what i think it is?"
edgar "yup, ice cream truck!"
- Yea, just keep on a walkin' Mr. Animal Catcher Man, hmmmph!
- "OK...when she comes in the door I'll do the 'oh, I love you to pieces thing' and then you grab the cookies, got it?"
- Edgar & Macy take their turn at Neighborhood Watch very seriously.
- Is that the BAT signal I see Macy?
- While Edgar stinkeyed the mailman Macy contemplated the pressure it would take to get through the screen.
- "You tell them."
"No, you tell them."
- Are they gone yet?
- Right then, Edgar sold his Boston soul to the Dark Side
- American Gothic -- doggy style.
- I told you this picture wouldn't be the same without the pitch-fork.
- Look cat, scram. The name of the song is "How Much is that Doggie in the Window"!
- One of these things are not like the other.
- See, I have the perfect nostrils!
- Okay, Macy, I'll take the frontal attack, and you sneak around to the back and ounce.
- We can't keep meeting like this. I think they suspect something.
- Edgar & Macy take their jobs as the Chief's of the Neighbor Watch program VERY seriously!
- come on macy,our incredible begins...
- Oh look a bird!
- Hey cat, it's your turn to get the squirrel. From Claudia, age 6
- dude, the song is how much is that DOGGIE in the window.....now beat it!
- "Do you think they will let us join the BBQ for desert?"
- Cat imitates Edgar.
- Did you say squirrel?
- Edgar & Macy were rehearsing their performance with the Rockettes
- There they go again - without us!
- whats new pussycat???!!??
- edgar:did you get the pic yet?
- Yes the ice cream man still comes around the block at the same time every day. You keep him busy and I will grag the treats. On your mark, get set, run!!!!!
- "Hey Macy-here comes the mailman again-you distract him with cat things and I'll get him this time!"
- See him Macy... that is the mailman, you bite him if you get a chance then run like hell.
- Okay, my feline friend, you catch the mouse, I'll kill it.
- We heard it through the Grape Vine. . .
- Edgar & Macy take their neighborhood watch very seriously and have joined forces to become a crime fighting team!
- "Look at them! unaware of the power that sits behind this screen, ready to unleash a storm of fury should they get close enough!!!!"
- Maybe we'll get early release for good behaviour.
- They KNEW that the squirrels were put on earth only to TAUNT!
- Edgar and macy were planning their escape to the petco toy department...
- Do you think they are bringing food home today? I hope it's pizza!
- Edgar and Macy decided to team up to take down the mailman . . .
- No! Not that birdie!
- Ok Mr. Tom - you chase them out of the tree and I'll take care of the ground control. Break!
- Hey is that the ice cream man? Mom!!!! the ice cream man is coming!!!!
- Target 3 o'clock, launch missle.
- "Macy, my grandma said I would have days like these, when you have seen it all."
- Yep, the fish I saw in the backyard was carrying catnip too.
- "Macy, squirrel at 2 o'clock!" "Roger that Edgar!"
- Just stick to the story Macy and we will be fine.
- So uh do you come here often????
- In a parallel universe, we are as one.
- Whoa! Look at the legs on THAT one!
- They were the best of friends
- Did you see that Edgar?
- "Domestic Partnering" works for us!
- I spy with my lttle eye... FOOD!!!
- how are we gonna get through this one, Macy?
- Uh oh, Mommy is home. You gonna tell her who shredded the roll of toilet paper?
- ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE SQUIREL OR AM I?
- macy...i don't think we are in kansas anymore...
- watch out macy its that jones dog again...
- I'm going to catch that tennis ball on the next lob!
- Macy "I don't like birds in our yard"
Edgar "Yeah, and I don't like squirrels in our yard."
- "What do you think they are going to say when they see what you did in the living room?"
- hey what is that
what is what
- "The day the Earth stood still"
- ok...i'll get the postman, the milkman is yours...
- John Mellencamp ought'a write a song about us.
- Authentic People Watching....
- edgar and the kitty sat and thought about how the neighborhood cats and dogs mad fun and said their relationship would never last now their crying and wishing they had love like that...........
- I thought they'd never leave.
- they're back. remember, the couch was like that when they left...
- Say, Macy, is that the 5:15 coming down the track?
- Someone get the video camera so we can post that on Youtube!!
- OH. MY. G0D. IS THAT BRITTNEY SPAERS!
- Well Macy what do you think? I don't see anyone that looks any smarter do you?
- See, I told you they were leaving to get us gifts!
- Edgar and Macy plan the attack on the ice cream man.
- "And that's how I destuffed the rabbit...Oh, Momo's home. We have to get back to fighting like cats and dogs...she expects it."
- Here comes mommy!
- And cue the heroic/dramatized music..
- No one gets anything done without the Boston's help..even the cat.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Even Edgar's wingman, Macy, could not take his eyes off the cleaned and primped Piper working it down the street.
- Adorable. So nice that they are friends.
- There's something you don't see every day...
- Edgar is one handsome Boston!