|The Winning Caption
Get a pen and paper Ma, I'll tell you what I need.
- I Swear I will Catch that Gravy Train covered wagon someday!
- Caught red handed, Timmy knew there was no backing out now.
- And timmy was once again caught midnight snacking.
- Milk Bones...$3.59, Rubber chew toy..$4.95, an eat in kennel priceless....
- TO THE BOSTON CAVE!
- Stocks are running low, time to go shopping.
- You never told me we had these at the back of the cupboard.
- These walk in cupboards are a great addition to the kitchen.
- There's more treats way back here!
- And, this is my walk-in pantry.........
- Immediately after ascending to the office of president, Timmy immediately chose his cabinet.
- They must have hidden the Christmas presents SOMEWHERE...
- This dog is addicted to Milkbones. Don't let this happen to yours.*
*Paid for by the people against treat abuse.
- the munching sounds coming from the pantry could only mean one thing... Timmy found the cookies!!!
- Moooom! We're out of peanut butter again!!
- Timmy paid his nickel to view who was actually dispensing those wonderful doggie treats behind the magical door.
- Oh sneeking into the cupboard again w ol timmy.
- timmy caught in treat drawer again with red paws!
- now where did i leave my keys?
- i know its back here.i know i hid some puperoni and milkbones back here.now where did they go.
- I know I left that bone in here somewhere, let's see, where could it be?
- NOW i can find those bones that emry hid!! haa haa haa haa
- man they hide the best garbage back here!
- Wachoogohfo'mee?!?! (Translation : Boston Terrier for "Excuse me madam, I am delighted that you may have brought me a gift. May I please see it?")
- "...and I MEAN it, Cat! Get out of this cupboard right now..."
- Mom thinks I don't know that she always hides the best treats in the back of the cabinet.
- I am the treat inspector, no one move, until I have licked everything.
- Oh good I thought we were all out of Boston butt!
- I know I put those special treats in here
- Someone mentioned a prime rib stash so the heck with the milk bones.
- MOM, Where are my milk bones?!?!
- Cute and sneaky, Timmy is peek-y!
- See Mom, nothing to eat, just like I said!
- Honey, I told you, we keep the dog ass in the pantry, right next to the Milk Bones.
- These walk-in closets are never big enough!
- I know the good stuff is back here somewhere...
- Hey, who moved the milk bone bisquits?
- i KNOW they keep the "good stuff" in the back..
- Now where did she put that? I know it's in here somewhere.....
- I hid my favorite treats back here,where are they?
- Just when Timmy thinks no one is looking...
- Screw the milk bones, I know she put the beef jerky in here somewhere...
- hey, who turned off the lights?
- BOSTON BUTTS ARE ON SALE THIS WEEK STOCK UP WHILE PRICES ARE LOW!!!!
- I SMELLS BACON - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
- HONEY WHERE DIS YOU PUT THAT SPARE BOSTON AT AGAIN????? NEVERMIND I FOUND IT!!!!
- HEY FIND YOUR OWN HIDING PLACE!!!!
- WHEN MOM SAYS BATHTIME TIMMY RUNS TO HIS HIDING PLACE!!!
- MAYBE EMRYS AND BERGAMONT LEFT ME ONE OF THOSE TASTY SHRIMP IN HERE?!?!?!?
- munch, gobble, slup, burp, *fart*
- Timmy really didn't mind having to sleep in the cupboard...
- ...pudding, almonds, doggie bones- WHAT?? We're out of beer nuts?
- ...guess who didn't hear his parents get home early?
- Timmy learned to bypass the "infant" locks on the cabinets one glorious afternoon.
- i know i left food in this cupboard.
- After a long night out, Timmy desperately searches for his aspirin stash
- I know I put my new squeeky toy up, now where is it?
- I know I put my new squeeky up, now where is it?
- Timmy considered himself a pantry staple.
- Timmy leaves no place unsearched in his quest to find the gravy bones.
- intresting book ends...
- where did I put that treat???
- Where's the good stuff? Gotta be some pupperoni in here somewhere!
- There's a rat in the kitchen, what am I gonna do? I'm gonna get that rat, that's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna get that rat!!
- After seeing this picture Timmy thought, "At least I have a cute butt!"
- Now where did that woman put the GOOD treats?
- I know those shredded almonds are here somewhere...
- Quick, someone shut the door!
- Timmy wants a cookie
- butt out!
- Timmy knew he had been good that day, so he decided to look for the doggie treats BEFORE Mommie came home.
- now wheres that ham? hmmmmmmmm
- Timmy couldn't quite grasp the principals of Hide and Seek...
- Timmy models his best side for the new Milkbone box cover
- Now where did I put that chippy?
- So this is where they hide the good stuff!
- So this is where they hide the Christmas presents!
- I know they hid thows bowns they dont want me to find.......some ware in here....ah ah...oh wate thats just a cat treat...oh darn.....
- Playing hide and seek....I see your butt!!!
- Where is that darned blue toy?
- I thought I saw the oreos SOMEWHERE in here!
- Butt,.... I thought I was supposed to feed myself.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- I don't know what they gave Socs to make her jump like that....but I'm gonna find it!!