|The Winning Caption
I don't want to wait 30 minutes to go back in the water
- phoebe loves going to the spa and getting pampers...i mean pampered
- Poor pitiful Phoebe pooped - paying painfully pernicious, pensive penalty.
- Phoebe understood enough about safety protocol to know that if any situation necessitates a flotation device, you are going to need a diaper too.
- Alas, no swimming party today.
- When you said you were gonna give me a donut this is not what I pictured
- "No one puts baby under a horseshoe!"
- Phoebe's family proudly introduce their adopted 'Boston' to the world!
- Auuggghh! I knew I shouldn't have had that last drink at Bergamot's birthday party.
- Why do I need a diaper?! I've been potty trained for MONTHS now?!! And this new collar you got me is just WAY too big!
- (sigh) I feel like a dork.
- While the blue collar helped with the whiplash Phoebe felt the diaper was too much even if the Dr did say ‘complete’ bed rest.
- I have been humiliated to the nth degree.
- Got my swimming trunks on, my floaty ring, now I just need to find a pool.
- Lovin me some Phoebe!! Love her pants
- I'm goin swimmin. YAY!!!
- ok mom, I am ready to go swimming.
- Red blanket-$10
Blue neck pillow-$10
Suckling will all three things-priceless
- Great - this is what I get for trying to use the toilet.
- Rock a bye Phoebe!!
- This is so humiliating!
- "What Not To Wear" called to tell Phoebe that they'd be RIGHT over!
- If a horse shoe is supposed to bring good luck,then why am I wearing a diaper and hearing Billy Joel songs?
- If it's not Halloween why am I dressed like this?
- Why am I wearing this thing around my neck whey it's my butt that hurts?
- Doughnut? This doesn't smell like a doughnut or look like a doughnut and there's no sugar anywhere. Mom, I know this is no doughnut.
- Phoebe wakes up from a rough night out with the girls vowing to never ever eat the worm again.
- This is just so humiliating!!!
- I thought they said sugary not surgery.
- Mommy, I don't feel so good.
- This is just soooooo humiliating......where did I go wrong?
- I think this donut is too big, isn't is supposed to be on the other end?
- I don't think this headrest is working right!
- (Sigh), it is so difficult being a girl!
- what the whats on my butt
- Why can't they just do invitro like everyone else?
- Well, at least it's not a bearskin rug
- Just because the dog in the Budweiser commercials is black & white, too, doesn't mean I'm giong into showbiz- and I certainly won't pull the beer wagon!!
- Big, blue donuts give me diarrhea....
- I didn't know it was so easy, to get a toilet seat stuck on your head!
- I know I'm the baby of the family, but this is ridiculous. Where's my Teddy?
- "And you thought YOU had problems...."
- maybe i can perfect my swimming skills here, then blow everyone out of the water at the pool!
- Oh how am I ever gonna explain this...thanks Mom!
- I always wondered why my mom called it "The Curse"..now I understand!
- PMS has gotten the best of Phoebe this week.
- Sometimes a girl just needs a spa night.
- What happens at the spa, stays at the spa.
- i look like an idiot......but im cute.......help me!
- These spring showers are gettin rediculous !
- I only wet the bed once ...dont you think this is overkill..
- Okay Im ready to watch Titanic !
- If I have to wear Dads "donut" then he has to wear my diaper fair is fair !
- I don't know which is more embarassing...the diaper or the whoopie cushion!
- Nobody likes me- everybody hates me- think I'll go eat worms!
- If only Phoebe was a floppy earred B.T. she'd be able to pull her head out of the hole!
- look at the baby!
- Phoebe just hopes her prom date never sees this picture....
- See how good I do in this red water!!
- It's important to take care of yourself "That Time of the Month"!
- I don't get it, it said "cherry" in the catalog, but this doesn't taste like cherries...
- Mommy....I think this is a bit over kill and explain the reason for the floaty again?
- Great. Now all I need is a pool and a pacifier. Thanks.
- Phoebe takes the Lava Game very seriously. She has taken every precaution for staying 'on the raft'.
- Phoebe's rendition of "Yankee Doodle Dandy" is not quite ready for prime time.
- Those humans of mine -- Will they ever learn not to disturb the dog's way of arranging blankies!!!! Now I have to fix it right again. Oh well, they do give me food that is a good tradeoff but still.
- If I stay very still and stare at the ground, they wont see me, I'll be invisible.
- Phoebe enjoys her day of pampering at the Boston Spa, with the new vibrating neck massager
- Diaper... check. Inflatable collar... check. Yep. I feel like crap.
- At some level, I sense a betrayal has occurred.
- To be or not to be cute... despite the handicaps... that is the question.
- I'm having a very stressful day
- Wonder why some dogs bite their owners???
- Why do I need this neck brace? Thats not where it hurts.
- Phobe spent as much time as possible warming up for her outdoor potty training,hoping her family would forget it again today.
- you don't have to advertise that I have incontenance.
- In place of a discreet pair of sweats to cover my diapers, they got me this stupid hemorrhoidal pillow.
- They went on vacation and all I got was a stupid pillow.
- Despite all the precautions she took, Phoebe still didn't feel safe and sound.
- Chewing foofy and hanging out.
"hey I'm feeling something warm back there!"
- Mom...are we taking another plane trip?
- If the ship sinks, I'm ready!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- I am not feeling this outfit. I want a sweater and hat like Kaycee and Kipper. [PPP]
****Phoebe is fine everyone! Thanks for all the well wishes. She had surgery and needed to wear the soft e-collar and some protection while she healed. She is feeling great now!
~The LittleBeasts Crew