|The Winning Caption
I hope its not take your pet to work day!!
- No, I will not raise him as my own.
- It's not delivery, it's Pepito...
- usually when a new neighbor moves in they leave cookies ..what the heck is a pepito ?
- Every time a new Harry Potter film is due to come out, Pepito insists on being left on the doorstep while Keekers is stuck being Dudley Dursley!
- Hey! I asked for Boston Market - this looks like Mexican food!
- That's the last time I ask mom to bring home a doggie bag!
- Keekers dreams up ways to get the trash guys to haul off Pepito & his bag....
- When Keekers found Pepito half in the bag again, he began to plan an intervention.
- If I pounce just right, I can get in 5 paybacks!
- Isn't the saying who let the cat out of the bag? Not who put the dog in the bag?
- The hit was planned, Keekers need only wait until the hitman came to pick up the victim.
- Keekers was confused: he thought he was the one who was supposed to be "let out of the bag."
- Not that "Please take care of my Boston on the doorstep" gig again!
- I haz jealousy!
- Pepito soaks up some rays in his "napsack" while Keekers curses her indoor cat status.
- Uh oh, my brother Pepito, is in the bag again. It's time for DA (Dogs Anonymous).
- Letting the cat out of the bag makes it more cozy.
- Keekers hoped desperately that he had kept the receipt for his latest online purchase.
- The cat's outta the bag...cuz it's my bag!
- No Pepito. I don't think Paris Hilton will confuse you for a purse dog. ~Keekers
- After putting a stamp on pepito's bag, Keekers waits for the mail truck to come and take him back to boston....
- Carry me.
- For the last time, I ordered CAT NIP, not a cat nipper!!
- You've heard the expression "shop till you drop"?
- Finally a nap,someplace that cat will not venture out to..
- Pepito is obviously exhausted from his day of shopping. Keekers is jealous.
- Pepito revels in his "Accessory" status, while Keekers looks on with Jealousy.
- Keekers is reminded of his need to talk to the slighly deaf delivery guy..."I asked for PEPPERS, not PEPPERTOES"
- Whats for supper?
- Keekers says he would never give up his shady spot for a custom bag - but Pepito knows he's really just jealous.
- I ordered a PEPPERONI not a Pepito-roni pizza.
- First a baby on the doorstep, Now this?? Im leaving!
- Maybe just a little more 45 SPF around the muzzle. . .
- Eat your heart out Keekers! The sun is so lovely and warm here in my Pepito Sack.
- Pepito....how come you get a special bag and I don't???????
- Sorry, Keekers, I get to go to the beach and you have to stay home!
- Pepito is ready to go in his "bye bye bag".
- "Keekers: Oh great, they brought home a doggy bag, and named it Pepito...not good"
- I need me some margarita, and that damn cat stench to disappear, then everything will be alright!
- Its gotta be 5 o'clock somewhere!
- Pepito is catching some rays!!!
- keekers moving very slowly towards the treat in that pocket as pepito dreams of opalito
- Keekers thought it best to lest sleeping dogs lye
- shoot! if i could only get past the screen door.........
- bag that boston
- keers hoped to exchange pepito for a bottle of milk
- The perfect place to hide my bone from the evil Keekers. Take that, stoopid kitty!
- The cat can come if he wants to, but I'm not walking!
- Pepito's version of nude sun bathing.
- i think the cat is buing that im only playing possum
- I think you used too much sunscreen Pepito! Your not tanning at all.says Keekers
- They were as different as day and night...
- Pepito warns keekers not to come out,
without his sunscreen on.
- K: So, finally, the mistress is going to sell that fathead in the market.
- "A Room With a View"
- Big Kitty is always watching you, even when you're sleeping.
- Finally! Someone let the cat out of the bag!
- Pepito loves him some sun.
- Oh yeah, the cat is out of the bag. Very funny!
- Keekers idley wondered if Pepito had managed to sit on their mother's breath mints before falling asleep....
- does that kitteh really think i am unaware that he is sneaking up on me? i am the all knowing emperor pepito !
- i was just too tir... WAIT! why is there a cat in MY picture?!
- The cat's out of the bag, but the dog is in it!
- where's the boston tea party?
- Sleeping the day away as only Bostonians can do!
- Parting is such sweet sorrow...
- Keekers is now housebound now that Pepito had dibs on all the 30 SPF sunscreen.
- while pepito in dream land is away...the kitteh will play
- Keekers wonder who's going to let the dog out of the bag....
- "That stupid dog gets to bask in some rays,while i work like a dog...or cat."
- Dogs drool....Cats rule.
- Okay, who let the cat out of the bag?
- "my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. I'm waiting here outside the door..." Pepito is ready for his trip on a jet plane.
- do not disturb me while I'm catching some rays.....
- If I wait long enough, I'll have him toasted to perfection.
- The cat's out of the bag: Pepito bleaches his skin, afterall!
- Ahhh! Finally some New England sun to enjoy!
- Keekers just hates those pesky travelling salesmen
- Mr. DeMille, I am ready for my close-up.
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- this beats the heck out of a poofy pink jacket, thinks Pepito, drowsing in yhe warm sun...[PPP2006]
- love the picture
- Very funny!