The Winning Caption
When they said she'll be comin' around the mountain, I didn't think they really meant it.
- are you "kidding" me, "the dogs who stare at goats"?
- Lola wonders if it's worth getting dirty over.
- ...i have to stop counting sheep...i am having flashbacks....
- Lola was supposed to turn left at the Y in the road, but instead she found a ewe.
- Lola had her doubts before, but she was now certain that love at first sight was more than just possible.
- and Lola said, "What do you mean? An African or European swallow?"[ :) Monty Python's Bridge of Death on youtube]
- She walked up to me
and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name
and in a BT voice
she said Lola
la la la la Lola...
- Lola wondered whether the enormous fleecy down the road would squeak if she jumped on it.
- Unfortunately, Lola hadn't chosen the "Road Less Traveled By"...because that WOULD have made a HUGE difference! (Homage to Robert Frost :)
- Hello. My name is Lola Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
- OMG that poor dog has the ugliest sweater I have ever seen!!!!
- (The Good, Bad & Ugly main theme song is playing in the background) Who is gonna back down in this stare down!!??!!
- Lola was worried, that this might be one of the infamous Chupacabra's.
- Lola tried to tell her friend that it didn't matter if his brother was much bigger and faaaaaaaatter!
- this town ain't big enough for both of us, stranger...
- High noon with "the Outlaw Lola Wales"
- What's that Lola, Timmy's stuck in the well?
- The Boston Ridgeback practices her sheep-herding techniques.
- Didn't I help you down this mountain last week?
- At that moment Lola remembered the story of the three Billy Goats Gruff!,forget the goats,Lola just didn't want to meet the Troll!!!!!!!.....
- "What the heck kind of dog is that?!"
- "So, we meet again, My Little Lamb... and this time Mary is not here to protect you!"
- That is one big chew toy!!
- Her destiny finally met her,it was time to face off the Mountain Goat!
- its a staredown...who is going to let who go thru???????????????
- Lola practices her border collie stare
- you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
- So we meet again.
- Deep in the Ecuadorian Andes, it was a stand-off between Lola La Precioso and the wild South American Boston terrier-goat-Alpaca-llama mixed breed.
- Lola's fur stood up at the chance encounter of a white Boston terrier llama.
- high on a hill was a lonely goatherd....laydeeoh-delay-heehoo!
- Do I greet it or eat it??
- Your Kung-Fu is NOT strong!
- Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
- This looks like Trubs, with a capital T
- Let the Staring Contest begin!
- Lola, the infamous sheep tracker, had finally cornered Mary's little lamb...
- Lola is singing in her head, "Born Free" "As Free As The Wind Blows"
- Lola, a rare Boston Shepherd, stares down a rogue runaway.
- What's the paaaaaaaaasword?
- Who are ewe?
- so THAT's the little lamb who went astray....
- Boy, I'm glad momo didn't make me wear a coat like THAT!
- Ummmmmmm!!! I don`t think I have ever seen a dog that looks likes him.
- Holy Sheep Batman!
- The "Little Red Riding Hood" routine had worked. Lola would enjoy goat for supper!
- Curses! We meet again!
- The totally-freaked-out staring contest has begun!
- Wait for it...wait for it...
- Holy schnikes! Look at the size of that thing!
- Lola wished she was packing heat.
- The standoff begins...
- Lola knew that watching Babe would come in handy.
- Well hello white poochi!
- Lola finds herself in a Mexican standoff with the wooly beast!
- Lola realizes this could turn out very BAAAAAAAAAAD.
- Lola didn't want to follow her friend because she knew he was ba-a-a-a-a-d!
- Go ahead, make my daaaaaay.
- The hair on Lola's back began to stand up straight with the horrific realization that whoever that was across the way wasn't actually Granny. First glances can be deceiving...
- "I tole you Poncho Villa, that I wuld track you down. Now you must die"
- Rude awakening in 3...2...1...
- Hey, this is not a HEIDI movie set!!
- If you think I'm doing the paso doble with you, you've got to be kidding!
- Bah-Ram-Ewe...To heck with it. Get out of my way or you'll taste devil dog ears!!
- i can take him
- there's only room for one of us in this town.
- Who are EWE?!
- How are ewe?
- baaaaaaaaaaaad Sheep!!!
- I wonder if my new friends has a butt mohawk like me!
- rrrrrrr.rrrrrrr.i am going to rip you to shred
that is it i am going to get you
- What the....?
- Come any closer and see what happens.
- Go ahead,punk. Make my day......
- So we meet again, my arch-nemisis.
- On the count of three ....draw!!!!
- The look in its eyes made Lola's hair stand on end...
- Come quietly or there will be... TROUBLE!!!!
- It appears that Lola may be playing out a new version of "Little Red Riding Hood" with the wolf in sheep's clothing..........
- It's on!!!!
- ewe wanna piece a me?!
- The Last Stand of the 300
- FINALLY! I FOUND MY BROTHR!!!
- FINALLY! I FOUND MY BROTHR!!!
- "Listen up lambchop and nobody will get hurt."
- "What are you looking at lambchop?"
- "This trails not big enough for the two of us my little lambchop."
- What kind of dog is that?!
- HOLY CRAP that's no Boston terrier...
- (from the farside)Ahh,professer lola, we meet again but this time the advangage is mine.
- Ok, we did the 10 paces and turned around, what are we supposed to shoot each other with???
- uuhhh thats a strange looking boston!
- How many times do I have to say that I'm taking the high road?
- Come on! Talk to me! Don't be sheepish! *snicker*
- baaaabaaaabaaa(I'm gonna get em)baaabaa
- coool ive got a dog and it shows that the two have something in common!!! they stare at anything unusual to them!!!!!!!!!
- i've heard of "got your goat" but what about "got your tail". also "cat got your tongue" but what about "goat got your tail?"
- "Who's that crossing over my bridge?!"
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)