|The Winning Caption
|Charlie took his job of quality control very seriously
- Okay, so how many do I have to eat to beat last year's champion?
- Once again the job of quality control fell to Charlie.
- Charlie doubts he will uphold his pie eating record at this year's county fair.
- Charlie wonders "How many Blueberries can a BT Bite if a BT could bite blueberries?"
- Tempestuous Tartlet Taste Tester Triumphs!!
- So many pies, so little time . . .
- I found my thrill...
OOOOONNN Blueberry Hilllll!
- This is a set-up!!!
- 28 blueberry pies on the table, 28 blueberry pies, knock one down, eat on the ground, 27 blueberry pies on the table....
- Impudent tart! Thou art mine!
- I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a blueberry pie today!
- Charlie's Last stand
- Charlie bit ME!!! [Watch the video on youtube!]
- Charlie is the blueberry tart quality control/taste tester.
- Charlie wonders if this is how Fats Domino got his insiration...
- Charlie wondered what they meant when they said "All Dogs Go To Heaven".
- Please sir, can I have some more?
- what?? wasn't me!
- Pass the Cool Whip, please!
- Charlie's fear was that the forensic team would match the teeth marks... perhaps he should just eat it all??
- Yup that one is done... shall I test the others?
- 29 blueberry pies on the table, 29 blueberry pies...take one down, pass it around, 28 blueberry pies on the table!
- It appears that an army of blueberry tarts are preparing for battle ... this is a war Charlie is willing to fight in!
- After Charlie had his first bite of blueberry tart he gave a paws-up for the rest to go in the oven!!!!!!!!Blue-Berry Heaven!!!!!!
- mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! do i i get to eat all these blueberries?
- Charlie was finding great joy in this new Blackberry application.
- Charlie was simply curious how many licks it took to get to the center of the blackberry pie.
- Mine! All Mine!!!!
- " ....29 blueberry pies on the table...29 blueberry pies.....take one down and pass it around....28 blueberry pies on the table "
- Yumm blueberries....but do they stain your teefers?
- I wonder how many of these I can eat without them noticing????......
- Don't tell Mrs. Smith but Mom's pies are better!
- SO MANY PIES! Yet so liitle time.
- It's Spring Break! Time to Binge.
- From a "quality control" point of view this tart does not meet me standard. I mean look, it already has a bite outta it!!!
- Hmmm...I wonder if anyone will notice that one of them has a bite out of it"
- What? Oh, you mean THAT one?? No, that's not MY teeth-marks...
- the schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries!
- I was framed!
- did i do that? no it wasnt me , mom
- 1 down, 29 to go...
- Mommy, You are soooo good to me! Love treats!
- SO MUCH FOOD!!!!!!!! Must eat before they get back for shapping!!11
- What?! No Boston Cream pies?
- Where is the whip cream, it has to have whip cream!
- so many pies...so little time...before mom catches me...
- "I hope this isn't what turned Violet into a bluberry when I went to that Chocolate Factory-if it is, I'm in even MORE trouble!"
- So many blueberries, so little time!
- Making sure it's done!
- Stand still, very still and they will never notice that a bite is taken out of this pie.
- Nobody doesn't like Sara lee!
- It was just a taste!
- hmm,if mom gets back in 9 minuets and there's about 27 and if I can eat 3 in a minuet...
- I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill
- "How can I possibly eat ALL these blueberry tarts ?"
- Hey...how come this one's different (gulp) than all the rest?!
- Blueberry--not my favorite, but I can work with it.
- You think loaves and fishes are impressive? Check this out... The power of Boston compels you! WWBTD. Oh, by the way, these are all for me.
- Ummm, can I have the broken one???
- The snozzberries taste like snozzberries......
- Mama, I prefer snozzleberry tarts.
- Then I dreamed that all the blueberry tarts turned into alien space saucers and flew into my mouth!
- Oh sure,blame the dog!
- No one can have just one!
- It is all in the ears....commmmmmmmme to me, sweet blueberry tart!
- I hope nobody will notice....
- the snozberries taste like snozberries!
- Bummer...I was hoping for Boston Cream!
- If I stare at it long enough the bite I took will grow back and they will never know.
- Wadda' ya mean there's no whiped cream!?!?!
- Hey: what are you looking at, we have quality control in place even if it's only at home
- Come to me, my pretty!
- Blueberry Pie gives Charlie a smile.
- I only had one bite!
- Really the bite was already out it.
- so many tarts...so little time
- Caution: Does not share well with others. Especially blueberry tarts!
- Are you sure this is part of the Jenny Craig diet?
- charlie demonstrates what a la mode means in a boston household....
- charlie sticks to the story that he was counting the four & twenty blueberries baked in the pies....
- must eat must eat now!!!
- "WHAT!Yo0u think that I did it.Oh,no no,no.I'm an angel!"
- Mine all mine... after they're baked of course.
- Charlie loves blueberry season; one pie,two pies;three pies; opps. One pie,two pies...
- Charlie found his thrill on Blueberry Hill.
- FOOOOOOOOOOOD! im jacob tisdale. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
- the thief took a bite and left me standing here....honest....
- They wont notice one of these missing, will they?
- Charlie was trying to put the blueberries back in the pie and a bite just came out.
- "99 blueberry tarts on the wall, 99 blueberry tarts, you take one down and pass it around, 98 blueberry tarts on the wall...."
- But why can't I have the rest of my tart? So tempting...
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)