|The Winning Caption
Someone put too much peanut butter in the trail mix!
- The ancient canine art of "tai-cheek" as demonstrated by bouncer
- Yes, the air does taste different out in the country!
- Hitchhiking would be a lot easier if we had THUMBS...
- Bouncer and Shannon were harassing the passers by on the covered
- Who put the peanut butter on the rock???
- Wish you were here, love and kisses
- Wow, Bouncer! I can't believe we are standing on the same
place where they filmed Bridges of Madison County! Let's lick
our noses to make sure we're not dreaming.
- We're watching the waves and testing the winds, but we're
still not sure this cliff diving thing is such a good idea!
- Join us next week on "SURVIVOR Boston" as tribe members find
themselves in a sticky food challege over peanut butter.
- Never before seen the simultaneous licking performed by the
terriors is a rare.
- The City Slicker BTs just don't grasp the concept of speaking
- Keep your tongue to right and you'll taste that sandwhich
they're eating over there! mmmmmm Ham
- Wax on, Wax off...
- Double-mint Double-mint Tongues!
- Okay, mom, since you forgot the treats, we'll just pick our
- Bouncer and Shannon are practicing rolling their R's
- I think lapping up the sun is one of my favorite pastimes!
- Double raspberries to you! PPLLDDTT!
- Bouncer and Shannon bring the licker to the party!
- Rollin', rollin' rollin', keep them doggies rollin'...
- Lick to the left, Lick to the right...now shake that bootie!
- Bouncer and Shannon in preparation for the new Olympic event
- Yummy! Country air!
- Winner of Synchronized Lickers
- The humans weren't kidding when they said they were putting
alum on the lawn furniture to stop us from eating it.
- you want duck silly boston?
- bouncer and shannon practice their synchronized licking.
- Fresh fish - tasty!
- And now, a Boston Terrier with a tape recorder up her brother's
- Syncronized Licking is an art form.
- Syncronized licking - Boston style
- "My tongue's curlier than your tongue!"
- Tai Chi for tounges is very difficult to master.
- .........HEY Macharena! arrrRoof!
- Bouncer & Shannon participate in the Olympic Synchronized
- Bouncer and Shannon practice their Synchronized Slurping in
a rural setting.
- Peanut butter waterfall!?!?! Score!!
- So wonderful to lick the fresh country air !
- OK, ok so you can stick your tongue in your left nostril,
but I bet you can't stick it in your right ear.....
- And this picture shows the syncronized licking move we won
first prize with in '07.
- Bouncer & Shannon were mortified to find out that your face
really does freeze that way!
- Great, you've got it. You now have mastered how to get the
treats off your nose with out moving.
- ok, on the count of 3, ready...1-2-3 TONNNNNNNNNNNGUE!
- Tounge Aerobics....and 1 and 2 and.....
- Bouncer and Shannon are the world's foremost synchronized
- Bouncer and Shannon both agree -frogs do taste like chicken!
- To great dogs think alike
- bouncer and shannon practice the ancient art of synchronized
- All that trouble to chase it down and it tasted like chicken.
- Boston Olympic event: gold medal winners- synchronized licking
- Did somebody say cheese? Mmm, that sounds tasty!
- Next up in the world championship syncronized licking compatition...we
have the world famous Bouncer and Shannon!
- Shannon,next time please don't make peanut-butter sandwiches
for our day in the country.
- Synchronized nose tasting.
- The contestants have been practicing for this moment over
a year. Look at the grace and agility both Bouncer and Shannon
take in their tongue movements.
- ohh! look at the bird! it looks good! on three we go for it!
- Squirrel stew...num, num!
- One..Two...Three....Lick!! I mean CLICK!
- it's just like synchronized swimming without the water
- MMM MMM GOOD
- Bouncer and Shannon demonstrate their synchronized tongue
curls in training for the Boston Olympics.
- Yummmm, peanut butter!
- Can I get a lick-lick?
- (singing) Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything
better than you!
- Hurry, lick at the food off of your lips before we get caught.
- (Raspberry Sound) Pretend like you don't hear them calling
- Bouncer and Shannon in the Boston Terrier Aerobic Licking
Competition...and the Gold goes to Bouncer for the flourishing
- touge curling is indeed a genetice thing
- Synchronized tongue curl and nose lick. We're doing it GREAT!
- Part Gecko...part Boston!
- Rrrrrfulles have Rrrrridges!
- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie
- Silly Bouncer and Shannon! Frogs sit on lilypads and use their
tongues to catch bugs...not dogs on rocks!
- Boston See, Boston Do!
- Bouncer & Shannon are already in training for London 2012.
They are hot favourites to win the synchronised licking gold.
- Mmmm, river water tastes much better than the city tap water!
- New Olympic Event - Synchronized licking.
- "You think we'll get a 10 for syncronized tongue-curling?"
- Shannon says: "Ha ha, I can reach my nose and you can't!"
- Two to the left. . than two to the right. . . .Boston Terrier
- See Mommy? We can touch our nose with our tongues!
- HEY THIS AIR TASTES FUNNY DOESN'T IT???
- if you're happy and you know it lick your nose
- mmmmmm, Yankee pot roast, my favorite...
- Mommy said our faces would stick this way...
- Learn to smell with your tongue.....do I smell a cheese lick?!
- Thah wussnth peanuth buther, it was gwoo!
- Did you know that there was peanut butter in that treat???
- "Okay Shannon,if you do this the food will have to be yours!"
- I will teach you the way of the slobber samurai.
- We should have listened to mom when she said our faces would
freeze that way...
- Yumm! What's next on the menu?
- Boston Terrier Litmus Testing Is A Go
- Forget the "walk in the woods." We're here for the picnic!
- How many licks DOES it take to get to the Tootie Roll center
of a Tootsie Pop?
- Introducing Bouncer & Shannon, champions of the new sport
of 'syncronized tongue-curling.
- You really have to roll your tongue to speak Spanish Shannon....Like
- Bouncer: Wind is SW Shannon: I agree
- It appears that Shannon has beat out her opponent Bouncer
in the tongue touching contest
- Hey bet you can't touch your tongue to your nose.
- They gotta stop feeding me peanut butter!
- there are two wild dogs liking there lips after eating a cat
- I told you I could Touch my tongue to my nose!
- Bouncer & Shannon pick a peaceful spot to practice their syncronized
- And....Left..and right...and left...and right...
- Tongue exercises!!! 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2...
- This nature walk is mm mm good!
- Bouncer and Shannon perfect their synchronized licking routine.
- Look big guy, I can actually lick my own nose...umm, tasty.
- got snot?
- Bouncer i can touch my nose with my tongue why cant you
- Bouncer: Taste that country air! Shannon: Country air? I just
taste my snot.
- bouncer & shannon demonstrate the new olympic event: "sychronized
- Going organic is good.. What do you think shannon?
- mumph. eh nant net his neanut tutter off the mooff of mah
mooth , nan ooh?
- A rare moment that they bath are doing the same thing!
- Nothing can ruin this peacful, lovely, afternoon... aside
from the fact that Bouncer farted.
- Why did Mom give us peanut butter before a photo shoot?
- "Can you touch your nose with your tongue?" "I think tho"
- Mmmmmm! Maple Syrup and Pancakes!
- those fish look tasty to me
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Lola and Midnight can only do synchronised lying whereas we
can do synchronised licking!
- Quick, lick the frosting off your nose and Goonie will never
know we ate the rest of his cake.
- My Boston does some pretty odd things w/ her tongue, but i've
never seen her pull this....:)