|The Winning Caption
It's a Tie! A tie that includes a PPP caption!!!!
Flying dog steals tennis ball at dog park, film at eleven.
I think that it's time to press the Big Red Button again...
- Tia was anxiously awaiting the next item to come out of Jenny's
- Tia enjoys her job as drill sergeant a bit too much.
- Maybe you are superdog, but my ball really doesn't need saving.
- It's a long forward pass to Tia on the 14 yard li...No, wait...INTERCEPTED
- She who holds the ball receives the full benefits of gravity.
- Jenny's patience with the pupp-aratzi was wearing thin.
- Sorry. Dinner time. I'm taking my ball and going home.
- Hey Jenny! What we gonna do today Jenny? Huh? Huh? What we
gonna do today?
- Jenny's not so sure about this Eye of the Tiger stuff...
- After Four and a Half miles of running, and jumping, and barking,
and whining..Tia realizes Jenny in fact does not have food in
- Ehhh... go away kid, you're bothering me.
- I'm not going to look again you're not going tot trick me,
i know you can't fly!
- I'll just be takin this.
- *sigh* Would someone please call off the flying monkey?
- So help me! If I have to go all the way across this yard for
my ball just one more time, I'm gonna tie her ears together.
- Big deal you can carry a ball in your mouth...I can fly!!!
- Tia attempts to cut Jenny off at the pass.
- What scandalous things will these girls do for a tennis ball?
Find out on next week's episode of "Girl Dogs Gone Wild!"
- Jenny: She'll get this ball when dogs fly...
- If I pretend like she's not here maybe she will go away.
- Who is this crazy thing and what does it want???
- Jenny wonders why she chose Tia as an Amazing Race partner.
- Gimme the ball! Gimme the ball! Cmon' I want the ball! Gimme
- Can't talk- chewing...
- It's no wonder I gray hairs!
- Opposites attract!
- Enough drama already, you are not getting this ball Tia!
- can I play please please can I play
- hey, if i tell you a secret... promise not to tell?
- Can I play too, can I, can I?
- I believe I can fly-pass me the ball!
- don't look at him dont look at him i CAN make it and i WILL
- Eh, whatever - get you're own ball!
- Geez, can't I get the ball?
- I....Got....Ure....Ball!! Oh man give it back!
- Tell the Obamas' I can play ball too!
- You're not the boss of my ball.
- Hey, Jenny, give me the ball, come on wanna play, come on
come on come on let's play!
- Hey give me my ball back lady.
- Jenny" It's always go and get the ball" Tia "It's my turn,
I'm not tired yet!!"
- can I play can I can I huh?
- With her goal in sight, Jenny trots slow and steady, not distracted
- Jenny says "I don't see you Tia".
- Jenny has the ball, and makes a run for the end zone, not
distracted by the bystander.
- Don't make me take you down!
- get on down...get on down the road
- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, It's Mine, Mine, Mine!
- Slow and steady wins the race!
- "You can run, jump and shout all you like you are not getting
this ball. It's mine, mine, mine!!".
- Alright, already! Can you stop with the jumping? Sheesh, kids
- You are NOT getting dis ball. It's MINE!
- If I ignore her she'll go away... If I ignore her she will
go away... If I ignore her she will go away...
- Well, I guess this is better than leaf-blowing...
- I will keep flying around you till you give me the freaking
- I'll get that ball you!
- It's MINE!!
- Go away, I don't care who your Daddy is.
- You may have the ball but I can fly!
- Did you ever hear the story of the Boston and the Hare?
- Who cares if you can fly.....this is still my ball!
- What are we gonna do now Jenny?...huh huh...are we going to
- give me the ball...give me the ball...give me the ball...
- Do you have any idea where that ball has been? Huh? Do you?
- "THE BOUNCY THING! YOU HAVE THE BOUNCY THING!!!
- Look, kid, all I'm saying is all black & white dogs aren't
created equal...it's MY ball.
- Seriously, if I have to deal with this all day...she can just
have the ball.
- I'm ready!!! Come on! Throw the ball!
- Oh no you di'int just take my ball!
- Yap all you want, Fuzzy Ears, I'm taking the ball and you
can't stop me!
- Can I have it now? Can I have it now? Please!Please!Please!
- Speaking in a very rushed, hyper tone Tia harasses Jenny with:
"Hey Jenny! What you got there? Is that ball? I want the ball?
Can you give that ball to me? HUH-HUH???"
- Hey! I need that lemon for my salmon mousse!
- Serena and Venus ain't got nothin' on us!
- Huh Jenny wanna play ball .. Wanna play ball Jenny huh huh
.. Wanna play ball. ...Aw Shut up..from the old spike cartoons
- You can try and convince me you're tough, but this ball is
- Hmph....inferior breeds!
- CAN I HAVE IT NOW?! no. HOW 'BOUT NOW?! no. NOW?! no.
- Hey ! Just because you're black & white doesn't mean you can
take my ball!
- Yea Yea "My Ball, My Ball". I heard you the first time.
- It's My ball!, It's My Ball,IT'S MY BALL!
- who would have thought,that a tennis ball, was more captivating
- Be cool Tia...pretend you're bored...act like you could care
less... and when you get right up to them...RUN AWAY LIKE A
- Levitating dog snatches ball from unsuspecting boston coming
up on the news at 9.
- I'm gonna getcha......and your ball too!
- Can I have the ball? Come on!
- Can I play with the ball now...can I, can I, can I?
- There's no place like home...there's no place like home...
- The Flying Monkeys were no match for Jenny on her quest to
return the ball to the Emerald City.
- "Can we puhleeeze play ball?" "No, I said it a thousand times
before..I"M NOT PLAYING BALL WITH YOU!!"
- WHAT!!!!! HE HAS THE BALL!!! 911!!! HE HAS IT!!! 911! 911!!!
- i think your adopted
- Watch 'n learn Tia...never let 'em see ya sweat...
- GIMMIE MY TOYYY!!!!!!!!!
- I can't see you!
- It's no good levitating - you're still not having the ball.
- "Oh for crying out loud, give it up already, Tia. You aren't
getting the ball!"
- Can I play too... Can I.. Can I please
- So engrossed with er tennis ballm Jenny had not noticed that
Tia had defied gravity.
- Jenny was about to learn an important lesson about tennis
balls in the park.
- "Will you stop it already?! I SAID I'd let you have the ball
when I was done with it."
- Jenny patiently takes hyperactive Tia out to play ball.
- DON'T EVEN THINK IT,GET YOUR OWN BALL!
- now jenny! playing ball is a TEAM sport!
- OMG IS THAT A DOHGNUT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!
- Can i have the ball please please give me the ball......Its
mine go away
- gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme
- Game over. I won.
- hey! can i play too?
- it's mine, ne-ner ne-ner ne-ner !!!
- Jenny gets tired of Tia flying everywhere when she has to
- Tia:throw the ball! throw the ball! Jenny: you have lost your
- Oh lordy... Here she comes again....
- I fly through the air with the greatest of ease I'm the daring
young dog with my eye on your ball.
- gimme da ball - gimme da ball - gimme da ball - gimme da bal
- gimme da ball
- Seriously, Tia...take a chill pill.
- gimme me the ball, Jenny, c'mon gimme the ball, gimmee gimmee
- Look, if I show you I can fly, will you let me hold the ball?
- Just keep looking straight ahead!!
- I'm taking my ball and going home....no I am going home.
- Tia is about to learn that nobody gets between Jenny and her
- Wow, cool collar! Where'd ya get it? Huh, huh?
- Jenny had her eye on the prize...and the prize definitely
- Tia...leaf me alone.
- Tia doesn't realize that, to Jenny, Boston Baiting is a double
- Tia was furious when she didn't get an invitation to Jenny's
- As we can see in this instant replay, the cornerback's attempts
to halt the quarterback sneak is ineffective. Touchdown, Jenny!
- Try not to que the humans. It makes them want to fetch all
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- I think that it's time to press the Big Red Button again...[PPP]
- Cute but CRAZY!
- GOOO JENNY!!!
- I luv bostons sooo much.
- I don't think the pup is going to get that ball.
- that is the cutest thing
- Jenny looks so much like my Mae, getting gray around the eyes
- this pic ic super cute. i love it!