The Winning Caption
- I've been all around this thing, I still can't find the squeaker.
- I think I may have some sort of vitamin deficency!
- DuPont tested, DuPont approved
- When I chase a car, I chase a car!
- Firestone's newest safety measures include "gnawability".
- Hmm, treadwear is down a bit.
- No need to ask how DuPont's diet is going...
- What? It's fiber! Oh, so we're only going to worry about YOUR
- And THIS is why I recommend DuPont tires only- real chewing
- Wow, this one has lots of room for treats!
- Goodyear - it's what DuPont eats for dinner.
- The never-ending search for the indestructible dog toy finally
has a winner?!?
- By your tone I must infer that 'tirebiter' is a derogatory
term, though I take no offense as I am preoccupied with the
sheer deliciousness at hand.
- My BT500 is faster than YOUR race car!!
- Dupont continues with his quality control aspect for his name
sakes company's products
- DuPont taste tests a Goodyear. Eat your heart out Michelin
- The new and improved Good Year Boston retread
- Only the DuPont company Boston's have teething rings manufactured
by their company....
- Yea, you think this is Bosty Proof?? Guess again pal.
- Dupont has put his seal of approval on these tires, they take
a licking and keep on ticking.
- The new Goodyear BT Radial, good for 50,000 miles and 100,000
- Dupont gears up for the BT500!!
- What? I didn't have a knife.
- A free DuPont performance coating with every set of new tires!
- DuPont wanted to prove that he was badder than LeRoy Brown,
badder than ol'King Kong and meaner than a junkyard dog!
- I think this donut is burnt?
- DuPont had a very tough time with teething!
- DuPont was caught red-handed sabotaging the tires for the
race on Sunday.
- You mean this is not a Oreo?
- Dupont's sleep walking goes too far when he woke up to find
out what he thought was a Oreo was actually a tire.
- Let's see... yep, the tread wear on this tire is pretty much
used up. Who needs a penny anyhow?
- DuPont inspector #157 - if it can pass our chewing test, it
can definitely take on the road.
- The secret behind "Half Mask" Dupont's ability to suddenly
meet the breed coloring standard.
- Introducing the new spokes model for Michelin tires!
- lip ring...it's all the rage you know....
- Dupont is tired indeed of reading some of the labored puns
among the lower tier POTW captions.
- When the dentist said to floss, I know this is what she meant!
- Hey! Take my picture- it'll look like I'm eating this! Ha,
- This new outdoor buffet was going to be a success in DuPont's
- Man, this is one inTREADible awesome chew toy! Boston proof,
- yumm-better than a chew toy, cuz it'll last forever!!!
- "What are YOU looking at?!?"
- yum...tastes like chicken!
- Keep em' coming! I'll be through this in no time!
- Yeah, I know I'm small but I chased that chased that mail
truck down, gave it the ol' Boston bite and tear, and I ripped
the wheel clean off!
- I am dog tired.
- This seemed alot smaller in the store!
- DuPont prefers to really sink his teeth into the tires instead
of the usual kick the tires.
- I think that I'll take this one for a spin!
- Hey, this one tastes like cheese!
- WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT TAKE THIS HOME
- How Boston's REALLY get their black markings.
- The spoils go to the victor--I knew I'd catch that car someday!
- Well if you woulda got me some more greenies, I wouldn't have
to chew on this!
- The world is my chew toy.
- What, don't you do this?
- Watch out Magnus von Magnuson, I'm coming for you!
- This is payback for not letting me talk to those Honeys who
drove by the other day
- Tastes like chicken!
- This does NOT taste like chicken..
- Now this is a chew toy!!!
- Boston-Proof my hiney!
- DuPont, our skoal brother, just a pinch between his cheek
- Im bringin home a baby bumblee, wont my mommy be so proud
of me OUCH he stung me!!!!
- I like it better when they throw out steak bones.
- They said they found a toy I couldn't tear up. Bunk! It will
just take me a little longer.
- Boston proof my a$$!
- Junkyard Dog, takes on a whole new term
- Michelin ain't so tough!
- An engineer at work!
- "breakable test number 99...."
- "live awhile...eat alot!"
- "according to the tire..... we should go west!"
- you think you got the bite of a man?!?!?
- Introducing Dupont's new tire line.
- Hide my chew toy? I'll slash your tires!
- I am THE JUNK YARD DOG
- Hey Ma, I found something to play catch with!!!
- This is so much easier this way than when they're on a car
- Everything's fine here! Just ignore the tire growing out of
- "It's only tequila!!" they said
- I took this job at the tire recyclers before I knew what I
was getting into. Call that stupid pitbull back!!
- That car just stopped dead for no reason. Now look at me.
- What you lookin' at Willis....
- well, i asked for a big toy
- i've met my match
- wise guy
- cheking the right level!
- This is NOT a genuine Michelin
- hey! this dosen't taste like chicken!
- you said to go fetch, but you didn't be specific!
- DuPont was sent on a mission to pop the tire, but it just
- DuPont wanted to join the army but jumping through tires just
wasn't his style
- mine........ MINE!!!!!!!!!!!
- mmmm...is this rubber no wait i think i taste turkey....back
off its mine
- The materials in this tire are named after me, so I am obligated
to do "mouth-on" quality control testing!!!
- This is not the world's largest cookie!
- This tire smells... like a tire...
- Ha! You should see what I did to the car!
- Hmmm . . . Tastes like chicken!
- Tastes like chicken.
- They call me Tar-zan !!
- Dupont's Master finally finds a Boston proof chew toy.
- What? Everybobies doin' it.
- Dupont, Dupont is my name and I tire test tires!
- DuPont killed his cuz, whatelse was there to give him?
- go ahead, try to take it, make my day
- There, I finally caught that darned car!!
- Golly, I didn't look this big in the store!
- That's funny... it takes just like a ball.
- The DuPont super sized Kong chewie.
- Wow! A new teething ring!
- I hate goodyear also Tony Stewart.
- My canine goes in halfway -- you should get another 10,000
miles out of these.
- i thought the goal was to avoid a flat
- no touchie me tire
- Guard Doggin' gets to be tirin'
- I'll show them, I can be a mean junkyard dog!! Just call me
- Can't hurt, can it?
- I'm tired.
- I think this is a giant cookie shaped like a wheel. Oh well,
I guess the car will have 1 less tire!
- I can't believe I ate the whole thing!
- Now I know that Tony Stewart said that Goodyears are no good,
but me and Jeff Gordon like them just fine!
- with gas at $4 a gallon, that's all these things are good
- I'm sorry lady, but this won't pass inspection
- Sabotage...! Im gonna win , Im gonna win. This next race is
- Taste like chicken.
- mmmmm tasty!
- Yeah I'm talkin' to you.
- arrrrrng aarrrrrng.. this is so tasty, what flavor do you
- Always a sucker for a dare- DuPont is shown here minutes after
hearing "Don't Tread on Me."
- Yup! Definetly rubber tires... Just checking, it might of
- And here is our new tire tester, testing the new super duty
- I chews what I sees.
- Got Air?
- As part of Tony Stewart's pit crew, DuPont just couldn't understand
why the Goodyears weren't lasting through the race...
- I despise you!! hey... stop looking at me!
- You SHOULD have bought me that new car. . . . . .
- Hey!? Where's the cream filling?
- DuPont's new job as a re-tread specialist.
- Huh? No, no I wasn't going to chew this tire...why do you
- Go catch your own!
- Consider it recycling...
- I need comfort!
- A Boston Proff Toy Is Found
- MMMMMM... taste like chiccken.... no wait thats dead squirell...
- how long till I puncture it?
- i broke the tire
- Do I have anything between my teeth?
- Re-gifting a tire is not polite!
- Just testing the thread depth mom. I don't want you driving
on bald ones.
- DuPont's new teething ring.
- mmmmm!! CHEWY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- DuPont decided to become an engineer, but he didn't know how
to use a wrench
- This is the one I want...really, it's not too big. Pleasssse...
- Nope, not at all. Do'nt like the texture. To rubbery.
- I'm "tired" of small toys...
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Everyone thought Baxter was so cute. Just wait until I get
this in my mouth!
- Hey Baxter, I can get more in my mouth than you can!! Beat
- Now, if I could only fit this in my mouth like Baxter, it
would be way too cool!
- Funny... Baxter said rubber tastes like licorice...
- Now I know that you do product testing to see if toys are
Boston proof but isn't this just a little extreme?
- hahahaha! I love the look on his face!
- LOL - that is SO Boston!!!
- what a great shot!! Just like a Boston
- So CUTE!!!!!!