The Winning Caption
- Despite his best efforts clown college remained a dream beyond
- I can crush cans, too!
- Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the worlds first "Boa-ton"...
- The beginning of the "ball" obsession.
- What? It said non-toxic!
- Maybe Mr.Wonka was right and I shouldn't have eaten that gobstopper!
- Oh, we're so lucky to be able to witness the rarely seen eating
habits of the Boston Terrier...as we see here Baxter could take
up to three hours to swallow his prey whole.
- The director´s cut of Little Red Riding Hood
- Baxter does his best "last minutes of Don Corleone" impression.
- When asking for "the Angela Jolie" Baxter finds the collegen
injections don't go quite as planned....
- WOW! I coulda' had a v-8!
- and for my next trick I will attempt to fit this enitre ball
in my mouth...
- Baxter the Boston Python
- What red ball?
- Remember when you used to do this with slices of orange?????
- Never swallow watermelon seeds
- I'm all out of breath. I've had it with trying to blow up
- This is my impression of a roast pig! Whoa, wait... Did I
say pig? And I'm a dog? (Pause for laughter.) Thanks Ladies
and Gentlemen, I'll be here all week. Please remember to tip
your bartenders and waitresses!
- This whole clown thing isn't for me.
- 99 red balloons...
- Jimmy Durante reincarnated.
- "Attack of the killer tomatos Part 2: Baxters Revenge"
- Try the new "HUBBA BUBBA FOR DOGS" It's baxterlicious
- Play, Play, Play, Play Play, Rest....
- Baxter demonstrates how his tongue swells up every time he
tangles with one of those fascinating bees.
- I'm never eating red peppers again! I swear, I can taste 'em
- Hey, do I have something in my teeth?.... No? Okay good...
- The Bosta Constrictor takes some time to devour its prey.
- Baxter, "MMMMNNNFFF???" Translation, "What are you looking
- Baxter attempts to play a game of "now you see it, now you
- i wonder if i could get the whole thing in my mouth?
- Just because YOU had to go to the dentist doesn't mean I have
to 'open wide', too!
- i tried to eat it, but its just too big!
- Mummm suidd noooa tulk wit' muth full.
- Baxter has aspirations of catching a Mars orbit
- Baxter! That's not an orange
- I wonder....if this goes in the front end, will it come out
the back end as well?
- Plump juicy lips are now obtainable to Boston's everywhere!
I am not just the president of BT Lips, I am also a client!
- You touch, You die.
- Baxter takes his Rudolf fixation a trifle too far.
- Baxter: half Boston/half tomato
- I cant help it, I know im cute!!
- Can't talk right now, mouf full.
- Maybe if I eat this ball, my ears will stand up!
- I think I can, I think I can...
- Whoop it! Chew it! Destroy it! Annihilate it!
- Baxter have you seen rudolf?
- Sorry ladies, the Love Doctor has a cold!
- The orange tasted better
- just wait until I get bigger and can put even BIGGER things
in my mouth!
- Baxter the Red Nosed Boston, had a very shiny snout, and if
he starts to sniff, you'd better go and let him out!
- I was practicing to be a clown.
- Ribbet. when bullfrogs marry bostons
- This ain't the only thing I can fit in my mouth!
- Rudolf the red big-nosed boston...
- half ball half boston
- I'm saying cheese!!!
- baxter with your nose so bright, won't you guide me sleigh
- "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"
- Da bigga da wed nose, da cuter da Clown....Mama said.
- We are having trouble getting the AKC accept this new mutation
into the Boston Breed Standard.
- Let's see a poodle do this!
- Results when Baxter chews red bubble gum.
- Look mom, I fitz the whole ting!
- I tried to talk him out of it, but Baxter kept insisting he
wanted his lips plumped.
- My parent's new baby won't even come close to how cute I am
- baxter shows that he can get the whole ball in his mouth
- Sqeeze the ball, and my ears will re-inflate!
- 'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house...then
rudolph died. The end!
- Beat this nose Bozo!
- I heard eating a bunch at once will make you lose weight
- And you thought the roasted pig with the apple was cute!
- ahh geez, my mouth just won't stretch anymore, oh , it kinda
- Attack ov the killer tomatoes!!!!
- I think I can, I think I can...put this whole tomato in my
- I need the dentist to remove this...
- I think it's time for a dental visit...
- I may look like a stuffed pig but please don't eat me
- " Hi I am Bubbba- make sure you get your Bubba -Gump Shrimp"
- Baxter learns the true meaning of sit down and shut up!
- Baxter learns why you should never try to eat anything bigger
than your own head.
- Is there something in my teeth?
- Look! I can fid diss hole ting in mi mouf!
- i told you i had a big mouth.
- does this clown nose fit me?
- Then after the natives dug the fire pit under the spit, they
bet me that I could fit this whole thing in my mouth. Geez,
what a bunch of suckers.
- Is it just me or is this a tomato.
- I read on the package that if I do this for 15 minutes every
day I won't get 'Boston chin'.
- Baxter learned early on that he could fit a ball in his mouth.
- what...do i have somethin in my teeth?
- Mom told me my tongue would get this big if I ate those strawberries.
- i think this picture is wild and crazy because it looks like
the dog has a red mouth
- When I grow up I want to be a clown!
- WOW! This is GOOD! Wait What is this!!!
- That was a big hairball....
- if my paw can fit in my mouth this will too!
- mmmmmmm... this tomato tastes a little different than the
last one i snagged from the table
- whatchoo lookin' at???
- Baxter bit off more than he could chew...
- I can't believe I ate the whole thing!
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Boston
- I fink I haf somefink stuck in my teef.
- It must have been something I ate.
- Two Words: Lip Suction
- I can't believe I ate the whole thing !!!
- hola...me wanta da tacooooo!!!!
- bad nose job? no worries!! at b.t.'s, we'll give you a ball
of your color choice to hide it!!
- Sorry Baxter- there are no short cuts to becoming a 'well-read'
- Too lazy to watch "BBC World News", Baxter thinks he can achieve
a global perspective in another way...
- how long till my brother's ball deflates this way?
- I'm training to be a clown. Like my new nose?
- I'll get you my pretty little tomato!
- iam board can,t you get me a fun toy.
- Mmmf! I think my lips suction-cupped the ball!
- After that rotten apple Baxter ate eariler he starts to mutate
- Mom, I'm bored. There's nothin' to do. Nom nom nom.
- Mmmmm. I DO think the red are better than the yellow!
- They don't let me play no reindeer games!
- Model BT 2008: newly arrived- the BT with a tongue size to
match it's kissing potential...
- I can't believe I couldn't eat the whole thing...
- Wow, that was one tremendous sneeze!
- So it appears Baxter's mom was right: his face froze that
- Baxter's first of many deflated enemies
- Baxter took a side job as a clown, but the red nose just wouldn't
- One more bite and it will all fit!
- mabey if i just bite really hard it will all fit in my mouth...
- tomato-tomato they all will fit in your mouth one way or another!
- chew a ball a day it keeps the dentist away!
- See....I TOLD you my mouth was big enough!
- "Don't go getting any funny ideas.... digging a hole, lighting
the fire, grass skirts ...."
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Baxter found what Yoshi was looking for...
- somebunny loves you !!!
- Love his chubby paw.... Is there anything on earth as cute
as a baby Boston?
- Ador-bubble !!!!
- that is lol!it`s hilarious.how could it fit that thing in
its mouth. my boston terriers couldn`t even do that!!!!!
- Oh my god..... that ball is the size of his head!
- that one is really cool and funny!!!!
- so cute my beast can do that
- That is SO CUTE puppy ever !!!!!!!!
- lil puppy !!!