The Winning Caption
is: Why is my new toy napping?
- A vigilant babysitter, Norton keeps one eye on the door and
one on Woody.
- I swear she looked a lot older last night!
- yep...the motor's still running!!!
- Hey wake up its Saturday morning cartoons!
- Don't worry, you can sleep. I'll keep watching for Santa.
- Kitten? What kitten? I don't see any kitten.
- Shouldn't have watched that zombie movie so close to bedtime.
- 'Now you have mastered the cute asleep look we will work on
the innocent "wasn't me" look....'
- Smells great. When will he be "ripe"?
- I wish I could quit you.
- I want to love him and kiss him and call him george...
- Norton admitted he had a morning Woody....
- CAT?! Where?!
- Babysit, babysit, babysit, that's all I do!!!
- Shhhh! Don't wake the baby.
- My brother from another mother!
- I said "FRATERNAL" not identical.
- CATS: the other white meat.....
- Can I keep him? Huh? Huh? Huh?
- So *that's* where that purring noise is coming from!
- Sleep tight my little one, I'm watching out for you
- Friends for Life!
- Not a creature was stirring...
- Norton felt, with the way 2007 had gone, he needed to get
a good start with Santa for 2008...
- Norton soon realizes that when he asks santa for a chew toy,
he needs to be a little clearer on what he really means....
- Snuggling with my kitty is my new hobby for the New Year!
- OMG MOM! You got me a vibrating bed warmer! Hey wait, I think
this thing has claws! What kind of a sick joke is this?
- I don't have much chose in the matter,but you really are my
- Proof that cats really do look like Boston Terriers.
- Turn out the lights and Mom's cure for Norton's insomnia might
- Norton asks "Can I keep him please?"
- I'll keep watch for dinner, you sleep. I will wake you up
once I hear something!
- He ain't a kitty, he's my brother!
- Love isn't just for the smart or talented, but for all the
animals God created.
- Come join us on the bed i promise not to snore too loudly
- Your secrets are safe with me!
- cat? what cat ? with ears like THAT it MUST be a boston!
- well ? eberbody needs a fwend!
- You smell funny, your color is all wrong and you can't bark,
but hey! Bostons love everybody! It's our flaw!
- I asked for a cuz for Christmas and this is what I get?? Merry-freekin-Christmas...
- Maybe if i snuggle up I will get a better chance with woody
- I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas-thanks Santa!
- "Tonight, the role of Garfield (the Cat) will be played by
Norton, while Woody the Kitten will portray Nermal, world's
- Nort's protecting his Woody.
- I really dont mind to share the bed with Woody but when it's
snack time, I dont think so.
- I'll protect you little buddy.
- Norton: "If any of the guys from the neighborhood see me like
this , I'M DEAD!"
- first you go strait out thenstop, short right turn, then large
loop back to left,return strait.
- I had to. I know I have a problem but I ask you, what's one
- ok little kitten we both sneak and make a run for it!
- this is MY sleeping beauty!
- Well you did say to stop chasing the cat but........... it
dose not mean that i won't chase him later.
- I'm just babysittin' Woody because you want me too, OK? No
thinkin' I like him or we're friends or somethin', OK?
- Is Woody asleep yet? He thinks I'm this cuddle-bug or somethin'
that's meant to warm him up in the cold season. It's like having
a little brother again!
- I was here first.
- Pleeease Mom can I keep it?
- "don't bover us ... we're seeping!"
- Umm, so you're not gonna show this to all my friends are you??
- What, you ever hear of adoption?!?!?
- Look what Santa left me!!!
- Is this kitten finally asleep, maybe I can get my blankie
- He is like a Brother to me!!!!!
- I love my little brother Woody!!!Can we keep him,Mom?????!!!!!
- Mom and Dad gave me the best Christmas present ever.
- Can I keep it mommy? Can I pleeease???
- That Santa must be real because this is EXACTLY what I had
- Norton thinking: when no one's looking the furball's toast...
- Norton and Woody ace the Christmas play auditions...in the
spirit of Christmas, the lion will lay down in peace with the
- It's, uhh...NOT WHAT YOU THINK!
- I AM being good! As long as he keeps me warm, he's soooooooooo
- Please can I keep him? I promise to take care of him myself!
- ~~I will protect you little one~~
- I found her on the street, can I keep her?
- If you tell.. I WILL deny it!
- Aw, C'mon Momo . . . can I keep him? I promise to feed him
everyday and clean out his litterbox.
- OK, I posed for the photo, but we will never speak of this
again. I have a reputation to maintain.
- What kitty?
- ... and the lion shall lay down with the lamb.
- Woody no longer fears the boogeyman when Norton is near.
- Just look cute for the camera now, not much longer Woody.
- I saw him first............
- Norton knows as soon as the owners are asleep, Woody the kitten
- Ok...no one make a noise..I JUST got him to sleep.
- What do you mean the child isn't mine??
- Im not squishing the cat, im just keeping him warm I promise...see
nothing to worry about!!
- i told you that went bad
- Norton's christmas gift was a warm, fuzzy, purring blanket.
- I'm pretty sure what I did last night is illegal in forty
- Ever the insomniac, Norton at least gives "catnapping" the
ol' college try...
- What? We're just snuggling, really...
- May I keep him, Momma? He just followed me home from puppy
daycare ... honest.
- "Come here little kitty let me whisper in yo ear, I'll tell
you somethin dirty that ya wonna hear"
- Rest easy, Woody, I'll keep watch!
- I'm here for you little buddy!
- Norton takes the first shift waiting up for Santa
- Norton's got a Woody.
- She said the kid's mine, but I'm not so sure.
- Mom, can I keep him, pleeease? I promise to change the litter
- Don't worry kid, I got your back.
- Thank you Mommy, he's just what I wanted.
- Its okay Woody I will keep you safe!
- Ya know people I only did this because I love to see myself
on the camera. Don't tell me this is going WORLD WIDE!!!!!!NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!
- PLEEEEEEASE can I keep him? I'll take good care of him...I
- Mmmm...I feel all snuggly.
- "I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat," "I did, I did"
- You had to make me sleep with the cat?
- "I think we're alot cuter than the cottonelle puppy".
- Can I keep her mom, please?
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- " '...and then brave MinnieBelle found her way home...'
Shhhh! he's finally asleep."
- Norton knows when to come in out of the cold, unlike Minnie
Belle and Charlie.
- Is Woody asleep yet? He's so annoying! It's like having a
little brother, only worse! That reminds me of Minnie. Where
is she? Is she out in the snow again? Aw geez! Can you go get
her? She's probably looking for the basketball that Charlie
took. Boy, I wish I could get up, but that would wake up Woody...
- I love woody!!
- it is so cute.
- Just plain adorable!!!
- Ohhhhhh!!!!! Looks like Norton loves his new Christmas present!
- Norton and Woody, how cute! Wait, they were enemies just last
- How cute!!!
- Too adorable!
- Aww! How cute!!!!
- SOOOO CUTE!!!!
- I want both of them!! I have never seen anything so sweet!!
- Norton is a sweethart...i wish our 2 bostons would snuggle
with our cat.