The Winning Caption
Everything always looks cooler in slow-mo
- Too late, the photographer remembered the cheeseburger in
her camera bag.
- get outa my way.....bee!!!!
- Aggie always dreamed of modeling for Andrew Wyeth and a canine
version of "Christina's World."
- Claritin clear!
- May the wind be at your back.....
- the beach is calling!!!
- Clear runway...ready for take off!
- booooooooooooorn freeeeeeeeeeee.......as free as the wind
- Oops! I hit a bad board!
- Aggie trains for the lesser known Boston Derby.
- "wait for me!!!"
- Did I hear a dog food bag just open?!?!?
- You can leash me, you can walk me, but you can't take away
- Kibbles and Bits, Kibbles and bits, I got to have me some
Kibbles and bits!
- Here I come to save the day!!!
- Who said Board "WALK"?
- I thought these bricks were suposed to be yellow!?!
- Here comes Aggie Cotton Tail, hoppin' down the Boston trail...
- Faster!! Faster!! Then my other ear will bend backwards too!!
- Aggie just heard about the giant Cuz blowout sale and is not
- Devil's kitty!!!!!
- ...AND it's Aggie! ...comin' down the stretch....
- Baywatch Puppy
- Next time on Project Runway....
- Aggie makes her debut appearance on 'South Park'.
- 10: the perfect boston terrier
- Bowling with Bostons: the pin's point of view...
- CHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESECHEESE- I herd U
- As fast as fast can be, they'll never catch me!
- Where's the floating hearts, there's suppose to be floating
- Bostons of Autum, Movie in Theaters soon!
- Watch closely and I, Aggie will show you how I levitate
- wait for me!!! im coming to get ya!!! lol
- I'm a Yankee Doodle Aggie...yankee doodle do or die!
- I hope I make it to the potty....
- This is Agent Aggie, ready for take-off!!
- Once Aggie get the smell of the water in her nose she can't
- Run Aggie, Run!
- I think I can, I think I can...
- For Everything else. Use Mastercard
- ~~I'm Coming Don't Leave Me~~
- Ouch I'm getting splinters
- The Pure Joy of Being a Boston Terrier!
- ..."Skip, skip, skip to my Lou, skip to my Lou, my darling...."
- And for a minute I was worried about having ''a dog's life''?
- Tea for two and two for tea, me for you and you for me........
- No, no, no, THIS is how you do the Carolina Shag...
- (pant pant) hey! wait up!
- Look Mom, I'm a big boy now.
- Here, I come to save the day!!!
- Gang Way!!! Boston comming through!!!
- We're off to see the Wizard!
- Catch me if you can!!
- Run Forrest Run!
- And that bird thinks he's got something over me. Huh!!
- Is That Food on The Camera? Is That a Doggie Bisquit?
- Here I come to save the day!!
- if i keep my feet in the air i won't get any splinters.
- Fast as fast can be..You'll never catch me!!!
- yippy what a lovley summers DAY
- im gonna kiss yah.
- Kibbles and Bits, Kibbles and Bits, I 'm gonna get some Kibbles
- HOLD that door. I'm coming right behind you.
- Aggie tried to run but she got caught in the alien-ship tractor
- Ready or not here I come.............
- "Skip, skip, skip to my Loo..."
- "i'm off to see the wizard..."
- Look out! Full speed ahead!
- The Aggie-Express!
- Puppy Power!
- Here comes puppy!
- Her comes Aggie!
- I am Aggie. See me run!
- Wait for me!!
- I was running!......(Forrest Gump)
- Almost There then i can eat you hamburger just wait a couple
- you are about to be knocked over and licked!!
- I am practicing for the 60 mile Breast Cancer walk. I know
I can do it, how about you????? Go Aggie Go !!!!
- so fast I don't even touch the ground
- (Music playing) Here I come to save the daaaaaay. Means SuperBeast
is on the waaaaaay.
- "Theme to Chariots of Fire"
- Aggie shows her signature "run" on the cat(or "dog")walk for
the "Puppy Outdoors" show.
- Hey! Wait for me!
- Gravity's got NUTHIN on me!
- It's a lovely day for a lively jig!
- I'm a little star on a mission!
- We're off to see the Wizard!
- Take me home, country road.
- Look Mom I am running so fast my paws are not touching the
- kibbles and bits kibbles and bits!
- Run Bergamot Run!
- Watch out here I come!
- Houston.......we are a go for take off!!!
- Up Up and away
- "I've got spurs that jingle-jangle-jingle, as I go trotting
- here i come to save the day
- I Love Cheesequake Park! Can we go for PIZZA next?
- Hope I remember how to stop!!
- As aggie dashed past the finish line, she paused briefly remebering
this was her dream to win this umm race, not realiseing her
stance at the time.
- I'm gonna get me some Kibbles and Bits!
- MAMA! Your here! Let me give you a hug!
- Get that Camera out of my face! You know it's mt Fat day!
- Don't leave without me!!
- Levitation begin!
- I think i can, i think i can, i think i can...
- I can feel the wind in my face!
- close my eyes and pretend to smell freshly baked biscuts in
chi.....OOF! oowwww! i hit a tree!
- I believe I can fly!
- Coming mama!!!
- Wait for me Dad! I'm coming.
- Photo of Aggie just before the camera got broken!
- I just dropped a boston-bomb dada and it's stinkin up the
- Kibbles and Bits, Kibbles and Bits, I'm gonna get me some
Kibbles and Bits!!!!
- mom!! it's AFTER me!!!!
- " zippedy doo dah! zippedy aaaayyyy! "
- " you put yer left foot out...you put yer left foot in ..."
- I WILL get that camera!
- Dah Dah Dah Dah PUPPY POWER!
- Born Free...Free as the wind blows!!
- If I keep looking, maybe I'll find Milo...
- Wait, Aggie, slow down! Aggie... easy, slow down, girl! AGGIE!!!!!
- I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!
- As with all BTs Aggie has only two speeds: sleep and supersonic/fearless.
- Kibbles N Bits, Kibbles N Bits, I'm gonna get ME some Kibbles
- Unlike most BTs Aggie keeps on the straight and narrow.
- I'm comeing gosh!
- the wind, it is blowin be away!
- run forrest! run!
- I'm out! I'm out! They can't get me now!!!!
- training for the Boston Marathon
- Wheeeee! I've got all four legs off the ground at once! Houston
Control, this is Lift Off!
- Aggie, the Amazing Levitating Boston!
- Just like in the movies!
- "Twenty five miles fron home, babe, and my feet are hurting
- Grandma said meatballs for dinner!!!!
- I want that bone...I want that bone! I WANT THAT BONE!!!!!!!!
- im coming
- Perfect Joy
- Honey I'm home!!!
- DID SOMEONE SAY IAMS? AND I'M CUTER FROM BEHIND.
- I'm late, I'm late...for a very important date!
- Dad you better run... I just dropped an Aggerbomb and stole
some poor squirrel's nuts....he isn't very happy!
- Run!!! I think that squeaky toy wasn't a squeaky toy after
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Aggie runs to see what the heck Lilly and Ally are larfing
- Hold on Lily & Ally, I will save you from that pepper!
- Aggie levitates as she takes the middle path with Buddha.
- AWWWWWWW, this is definitely a postcard.
- See, when Bostons run they do have all four feet off the ground!
- Beautiful little girl and beautiful photo!
- What a crazy girl....you would give the roadrunner a run for
his money mmmeeep mmmeeep!
- What a pretty baby!
- aw, i think this might be my fave POW, evah!
- so cute! so clean! so girly!
- hey i guess Aggie found her toy haha
- so graceful...and beautiful...
- She is an angel!
- thats hilarious!!!!!!!!!
- Absolutely stunning photo! Love the pink back paws!
- So cute! I love the crooked run!
- Hi Aggie.Your so cute
- I like this!!
- its so cute.
- She is a dolly-face and that is a beautiful photo!
- So Cute
- so funny i love it
- thats very cute