The Winning Caption
- "Because you're mine, I walk the line"
- Tip toe through the tomatos with me!
- "I see skies of blue... and Beans of green!! and I think to
myself what a wonderful" hey what's that!!
- The tomatoes felt safe now that they had Beans protecting
- No Beans- 'going green' is not the same as going where it's
- From sun to sun, a scarecrows' work is never done!
- if you ain't got no cookies, you ain't gettin' no peppers
- I was brought in for one job: to guard this garden. If I "come
say hi" this tomato plant may become vulnerable! Not on my watch,
man. Not on my watch.
- In honor of Earth day... organic fertilizer coming rrrrrrright
- who assigned me to garden patrol
- hut 2 3 4 keep it up 2 3 4
- iz in ur garden, waterin ur flowers.
- Walking in the garden is so much gentler on the feet.
- I am so glad the cat showed me this rad place to go poo!!!
- I'm suppose to walk on what side of the board?
- Not only does the new gardener dig the holes before the planting
but he also "waters" them after they are in the ground!
- You say 'toe-may-toe' and I say 'potty spot'!
- I'm gonna help with the fertilizing- now where's a good spot?
- Beans wanted to make sure the other vegetables in the garden
were properly fertilized.
- Mom! I hate weeding the garden.
- Garden supervisor, Beans, is on duty!
- I am on a mission to fertilize the garden! I know how to make
these plants grow!
- this is my garden and nobody gets in 'less they come through
- I am the master of my domain!
- Oh!! Look what sprouted from the garden!! BEANS!!!
- Special Agent Beans, Border Patrol.
- Like a good marine, Beans guards the perimeter. Semper Fido!!
- MAP OF THE BURIED BONE: Go 10 paces past the big tree, turn
West and walk 3 paces to find the X
- Just a walk on the wild side..........
- Green acres is the place to be.....
- All's quiet on the Western Front, Captain!
- "I'll protect the garden from that waschaly wabbit"
- will you pick me a tomato please?!
- I guess that's what mom meant by a firehydrant
- Beans is a rare bostin. as you can see she is stalking some
pray in the bitey jungle of one tree.
- Someday I'll be bigger than that plant!
- Who are they talking about when they say "Beans"?
- area patrolled by boston terrier security co.
- Puppy on Patrol.
- Keep out, beans is on duty!
- oh i love planting in the garden yes i do! ohno! mom's coming
out. run away. good buy.
- Over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house
- I'm gonna gwow big & stwong like a tomata plant!
- I hate being so small that the can contain me with a landscape
timber! Atleast there is this tree that is just my size.
- I'm on patrol. I would'nt if I where you. I'm as big as that
- Look, I know my name is Beans, but why take a picture in the
- Beans, Beans, the magical fruit... Yes, I know that is how
I got my name!
- Beans is in training to work the border patrol when he grows
- "Mission, to protect the tomatoes at all cost"
- For this year's garden, we planted tomatoes, peppers, and
- Beans, beans, the magical fruit, the more you eat the more
you...whoa, wait, did you hear that noise?
- Private Beans is on duty patroling the perimeter looking for
- "Magic Beans" Organic Home-Made Fertilizer will help your
plants grow as tall as the sky.
- I heard them talking about planting "Beans". "Not foolin'
me!I'll go plant some myself! They'll be in for a surprise!
- hey come back here I'm not done with you! Hey I can't keep
- Beans totally nails the audition for the star role in the
production of 'Little Black and White Riding Boston and the
Big Bad Kitty'
- Beans retraces her steps to find where she burried her toy
- Playin' farmer.
- Beans is playing in the beans!
- How the heck to I get to the other side?
- Beans protecting tomatoes. Who's watching the rest of the
- ~~I May Be Little But I Can Get Over This Fence~~
- Those rabbits will never get to our veggies with me guarding!
- Beans shows us how to grow Puppy Love in the garden!
- Now, which plant to water next....
- Beans takes his shift on the Garden Patrol, no varmits here!!
- Just because my name is "Beans" doesn't mean you can stick
me in the garden!
- tomatoes, potatoes where are the dog bones
- It's "Beans and the Jack stalk!"... or is it "Jack and the
- Oh no! You caught me.
- Don't touch my TOM! GRRRRR!!!
- Home-grown beanie baby!
- Beans ponders the age old question - Is a tomato a fruit or
- "That's right! I gots a garden and I gots the name to go with
- Beans doing his daily patrol for rabbits in the garden...no
bunnies are gettin' in my yard!
- Now I just have to figure out where my bone iz hidden
- It's OK, I just watered your tomatoes
- I'm a little Boston, short and stout...
- Little farmer pup.
- Who put Beans in the tomatoe garden?
- Burns gets ready to add something a little extra to tonight's
- beans checks on the tomatoes for his human.
- WHERE is the end of this thing? I'm in a chewing mood!
- I know I burried that bone somewhere!
- beans, beans, the musical fruit, the more you eat the more
- The parimeter is secured. No one gets past me without a password!
- Look... the Beans are sprouting.
- I wants to be sooo big! And this is where beans are 'posed
- Hey ! Where are all my workers ? The grass needs water and
this plank must GO ! WHAT ?? I cant help I'm so bossy !
- Just helping to fertilize the garden.
- Beans' favorite game is "Farmer."
- Iz on patrol! STAY OUT!
- Beans belong in the garden!
- With all natural fertilizer from Beans, your tomato crop will
be the envy of your neighborhood!
- tomatoes? they plant tomatoes? i can't eat tomatoes!!
- Okay! I've provided the poop, now watch my plants grow!
- Beans patrolling the garden looking for that "waskelly wabbit".
- I'm just little now... but Beans grow bigger in the garden!
- "hup 2-3-4, hup 2-3-4." The tomato plants felt much safer
knowing that Beans was on guard.
- Farmer Beans protecting his crops.
- Keep watching on Mom's vegetable garden is hard work but Beans
was up to the challenge!
- Looking for an opening to get out of this forest.
- Beans scored well on the uneven bars and floor exercises,
now she HAD to nail the balance beam and the gold would be hers!!!!!!
- This is some forest! The trees are huge!
- Beans goes through the steps of learning how to guard the
- we finaly see beans in her natural habitat exploring for dog
- where do you need the fertalizer dropped off at?
- I don't care what that Scarecrow says, I didn't touch them!
- If I don't get out of here soon, I'll have to eat that tomato
- Okay, I know I'm adorable, but you don't need to stare!
- I am the protector of all!
- This is relly the BEST way to travel... if you like traveling
- I'm having a little trouble staying on this balance beam.
- That what I get for not eating my vegetables. Now I'm on tomato
plant guard duty.
- Guess what I just did in there!
- Somebody has to protect the tomato plants, that darn shepard
won't do it!!
- Is this lilliput!!
- These tomato plants sure don't give a lot of shade...
- Oh yes, I'm the Big Bad Boston Scarecrow!
- Bean Sprouts? Is this where I came from?
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- How come Molly gets to sleep in the bed with dad and I have
to plant theese tomatos? huh huh? I'm being worked like a dog.....
and I'm only a puppy
- This is so cute it takes my breath away.
- Precious darling! She is beyond adorable!!!
- he or she so cute
- i love this pic it is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute
- this picture is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee
- AWWW!!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
- I swear nothing is more cute than a Boston Terrier Puppy!
:) You can never have enough Bostons! I have 3 : )
- I am the cutest puppy ever!
- this is soo cute i have one of them but mine is black and
white her name is mya
- THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! Its is like she is guarding
- it is so cute i can hug it so much because i dog love it even
though it isnt my
- Bostons are the best
- Beans is so cute!!
- very cute
- that is so adorable!!!
- let me take him or her home with me please.