Three bottles of milk on the wall, *hick* three bottles of milk
. . .
- Congratulations..its a Boston Terrier
- Party at my crib..... BYOB
- Good thing it wasn't a six-pack!
- Milk Coma.
- (Singing) "Let me tell you about my Bestfriend!"
- After a hard night of partying, Kumo would learn the real
meaning of hangover.
- Kumo: Poster child of the evils of hitting the bottle young!
- Some puppies never get off the bottle.
- Stuff most puppies only dream of.
- Kumo proves that a bottle of warm milk has a relaxing effect.
- Fluffy dog bed: $25 Stuffed baby bottle- $15 A Baby Boston
terrier at rest- Priceless!
- Kumo is just like his daddy. Always hitting the bottle.
- Widdle baby fell asleep while eating his noo-noo.
- Hush a-by Baby...
- Kumo's had a few too many.
- I knew they took me away from Mom too soon.....
- Hey! Keep it down! Trying to sleep here!
- Rockabye Kumo, on the fuzzy blue bed...
- sigh.... who needs siblings?
- Baby Kumo finally succumbs to milk belly.
- Only a Boston could SuckDry a plush milk bottle!
- Little did Kumo know that his new humans put a sleeping potion
in his plush milk bottle!
- It's a hard life, but someone has to do it
- Mmmmmm...the stuff that dreams are made of.
- Kumo turns away, horrified, that her soft pink toenails do
not match her blue ensemble.
- Being a Baby Boston is hard work!
- Life just doesn't get any better than this!
- Kumo really needs to lay off the bottle
- nothing better than a full belly to sleep on
- And Ma said I wouldnt make it on my own
- NO WAY I'm not a bottle baby
- No...more...milk...I'm sleepy...zzzzzzz
- Man this stuff is a lot stronger than I thought!
- Blue Blue My world is blue, I just sleep away all the blues.
- Hang-over? How 'bout a little hair of the dog to get ya going!
- No please... look away, I'm a disgrace...just let me drown
my sorrows. She was the best thing that ever happened to me!
- Hey- I see a quarter down there!
- Got milk???
- Kumo turns his nose up at the thought of a non fat half-skim
half soy, shaken not stirred bottle.
- i'm a lil baby bumblebee won't my momm be so proud of me ain't
- shhh... after a bottle kumo is snuggly in his bed sleeping
happily in dream land........
- I need to lay off the sauce!!
- It was evident to all that Kumo had been hitting the bottle
- They always say that milk helps you fall asleep!
- kumo is now weaned from the breast onto the bottle
- waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I want my momma!!!
- forget this bottle give me a beer.
- I know I'm too old for this, but it brings back memories...
- Too Much Milk! Must Stop! Getting too chubby!
- I have it maid, what more could I ask for - well maybe A nice
juicy steak !!
- Shhhh! Sleeping baby boston.
- wow this is the best tasting gin there is ...
- A candid photo of Kumo after a hard night of hitting the bottle.
- Diet Coke has nothing on my "Fat Free, No Calorie and No Taste
- GOT MILK?
- Sumtim smells mighty good back there.
- Kuma is grateful that Momma's company allows new mothers to
bring the baby to work for the first few months.
- Hush little baby don't say a word....
- I've got to stop this late night drinking.
- Me no sleep without with out ba-ba!
- Guess who just saw the boogeyman?
- GaGa Goo Goo.Sweet baby dog.
- SWEET DREAMS
- how many times have I told you not to put Kumo to bed?!
- a little warm milk will do it every time
- Hold me!
- can`t drink any more milk must take nap!!
- Mommy I found one of my baby photos!!!
- "What food, What wine, Where the heck did I dine? Lets do
- You said, "BYOB"!
- Milk, it does a Boston good!
- Give the baby its bottle!
- Kumo baba nigh-nigh.
- "My space"
- a nice warm bottle puts me right to sleep!
- I'm sooo sleepy.
- I feel like I just had Thanksgiving Dinner.
- E.T boston style
- still alittle hung over from friday nights outing with the
- Take Sominex tonight and sleep, sleep, sleep...
- Doh! I hate it when it squirts in my eye...
- Mamas may come and go, but my Baa-baa is always with me!
- When I wake up again I'm sure it will be lunch time, lets
- OH-EW.....Got some milk in my eye.
- I give Kumo a bottle, take him to work, and he sleeps all
- Oh how I love my ba ba!
- Now that I've drank my ba ba I need my bwankie!
- Aren't I just the cutest thing you've ever seen?
- Kumo's attempt at running with the big dogs the night before
backfires on him.
- I loves me some fuzz-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
- Man!!! These hospital beds are soft!
- Can I have another 12 ouncer?
- drinking problems often start early for young Bostons
- even the most hyper of baby Bostons can be calmed with a slug
of gin in their bottle
- soft bed: $9.50; baby bottle: $3.00; not having to share with
your litter mates: priceless
- Kumo partied a little too hard with Oreo and Mr. Carrot!
- Just when we think we've seen every adorable baby picture,
along comes one more to ooh- and aah- over. Love this Little
Boy Blue. Such a little angel!
- What an angel!
- *Note to parents: The milk bottle only has just about a week
or two more before the stuffing will be torn out and strung
throughout the house.
- tht is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
- This is the sweetest Boston picture you have ever posted...just
like an angel
- The innocence is precious...you are blessed!
- The epitome of preciousness!
- What a sweet baby!
- that is soooo cute a kodak moment for sure
- I have never seen anything so cute and wonderful... Does it
get any better than that? I don't think so.. How adorable
- Iwuv itty-biddy boston babies....!
- its so funny
- aw its so cute and funny
- AWWWWWW!just like a real baby!!!
- Awwwwww......sweet dreams my prince.
- Too cute for words!!!.....except that....and that.....
- Can I have this puppy?!
- A-A-A-A_A-W! This may be the cutest BT pic ever!
- awsome how did you do it!!!!!!!!!
- This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
- Very very sweet pic
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com