The Winning Caption
Take one step closer and I will activate this powerful red button.
- What? You've never seen a talking Boston?
- Should I supersize or no?
- we don't need no stinking seat belts
- Some mornings it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.
- Must... stay... awake... until McDonald's... drive thru...
- Ah, family holidays. Cranberrys,Check. Stuffing, Check. Prozac,
- The little bosten terrier who lived in a dog bed,with so many
collars, she did not know what to do!
- so I bit the mailman- he's late with my DogFancy and there's
a "most eligible bachelor" spread in it this month
- Do I look like I am joking around?
- For the second time I said please pass the gravey
- I'm so sleepy, yet I must give you a snarl and show my bottom
teeth a little. Grr. I really mean it. Now go away and let me
- I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!
- Looking for a mature lady? 867-5309
- That burger is still yours only because I am strapped down.
- Jenny was pretty sure that the seat harness was a bit of overkill
for just parallel parking the car.
- Yoda? Yeah, I knew him, honey. Awful in bed, he was.
- So the question to ask is this... When your owner turns the
car on, does the car return the favor?
- Driving Miss Jenny.
- 8 6 7 5 3 0 9 You got my number?
- I am sooo sick of the sun being in my eyes! Where are my doggles???
- Go ahead, make my day!
- Me, Sleepy, No, Why Do You Ask.
- ~~Let Me Think About It~~
- what you talking about willis?
- I've . . seen . . things . .you people wouldn't believe. Attack
ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. . .
- Hand over the cuz and no one gets hurt.
- Jenny, caught nodding off in the car after church service.
- Jenny shows how to go gray gracefully.
- Jenny drives to the new Dove Doggy Pro-Age Commercial try
outs to show that, yes,an older, more experienced Boston is
still gorgeous and fun!
- Don't talk to me; I haven't had my coffee yet!
- Listen son when I was your age we ....
- Are you feelin' lucky punk? Well are ya?
- I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse...
- who put the Jello in my sheets?
- Do I look like I'm having fun?
- Make my day........
- I ..... can't..... .keep my eyes...... open... any.....longer.
- Photo of the Week, Schmoto of the Week. I bet we're going
to the Vet!
- You're not fooling me with that old "nice ride in the car"
crap. You're taking me to the VET!
- Are you talkin to ME??
- Why dont they make nice n' easy for bostons??
- And what is it that you're trying to say??........
- "But Betty Henry will just break your heart" ~Ignacio Suarez
(If you watch Ugly Betty you'll agree he looks like Papi!)
- Are we there yet?
- Did you fart?!
- Frankly My dear, I don't give a damn'!
- Grrrr... Don't talk to me. I haven't had my coffee yet.
- Boston Terrier Christmas ornament!
- Go ahead...make my day.
- "Don't make me come in there!"
- I'll Be Back.................
- the force you will use...
- Are we there yet?! I was a puppy when we started this trip.
- Wake me up when we get there.
- I may be old, but I am wise...
- whatcha lookin at, Willis?
- You lookin at me?! I said, ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?!!
- I have a bad feeling that there is a bath in my near future.
- While giving the "stink-eye", Jenny said to her master, "Hey!
I thought we were going Big Dog - not Chiuaua!"
- Wait.... were did I put my Glasses?
- Get me out of this staight jacket and I'll show you crazy.
- Go ahead...make my day.
- Jenny had a plan and it included a little icecream driveby.
- I can hypnotize you.... whoooo!are you sleepy yet...??
- Don't even go there...
- Here liz-ard liz-ard liz-ard
- Jenny missed a few sessions of beauty sleep on this road trip...
- when dogs attack their owners, episode 182
- "She's got Betty Davis eyes....."
- Sheesh, I'm getting too old for this!
- they call me Yoda...
- By the way, tying me down in a seat belt does not allow me
to look out the window. UNLOOSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- your going down tim. you r goin down! muah ah ha ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
- I know she wants me!!
- Just call me a miniature Schnauzer ONE More time...And YOUR
Gonna Get IT!
- What are you lookin'at?
- This is NOT funny!!!
- Don't look at me!This is so imbarassing!
- Aaaarrgh... another grey hair!
- Oh god I should not have eaten 24 hotdogs! I think I'm gonna
- You know, youngun', I didn't just fall off the turnip truck
- The paparazzi always picks the worst time to take my photo!
- And I am supposed to care why??
- Hi My name is Jenny, Jenny Boston. ...and thats all I have
to say about that.
- I shouldn't have had that last margirita!
- Hey, wait a minute! This IS my happy face!
- Don't hate me because I'm beautiful....
- Jenny's reaction when overhearing that they are really on
their way to the vet -- not the dog park.
- ...think this turkey has any triptophane in it?
- Mom this car ride is really getting to me
- ooo my precious.
- Why exactly did you wake me up? Don't you mess with me, I
will stare you down, watch out I am Jenny!
- Jenny shows her displeasure with the "Canned Turkey Dinner"
her servants gave her on Thanksgiving. They should probably
sleep with one eye open...
- You Talkin to me.
- touchy this blankie and you are HISTORY!
- Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...
- A little wine, a few bisquits and thou.
- "I gotta pee"
- Growing old cutely.
- Don't even think about touching my beggin' strips...
- the name is james james boston
- Don't you see the "Do Not Disturb" sign?
- shigh,come in
- Tell me something I don't already know.
- Do I need to wax my eyebrows?
- your just lucky i have this seat belt on!!!!
- "may the force be with you luke skywalker" -yoda
- OH Whoa Is Me,I need a new friend,will you be my friend.
- "Pardon me, Do you have any Grey Poupon?"
- You feelin' lucky, punk?
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Jennys remark after seeing Plumm in her adorable coat "I'll
get you my pretty, and your coat too!"
- Plumm, if you even THINK of trying to get me to wear that
coat, I will give you the eviol stink eye!
- Grrrr- Plumm gets a fur coat and all I get is faux sheepskin...
- Plumm stole my best jacket!
- What a pretty gray girl. My baby is going gray too. Early!
At 6 years old!
- She is a lovely old girl!!
- this little puppy is so cute
- soo cute ! :)
- SO cute!
- What a great expression
- She just woke up! So sweet!
- So funny! :)