Patrick had aced all the driving test obstacles till now...But
Geez, a Whopper with Cheese would be tasty right about now!
- "Honk if you love WHAT?! I hate those bumper stickers with
the small print!"
drive angry. Do not drive angry."
Man i hope they still have the doggie treats at the drive up
- Okay, I can steer and beep the horn, you can operate the pedals.
- But Dad, I am 21 in dog years... I can do it myself.
- How Long is this light!
- Dad, now don't be riding with your head out the window!
- who needs the Club when you've got a Boston?
- I think Paw Park is up on the right.
- Patrick demonstrates the true meaning of the expression,"asleep
at the wheel".
- Ok! And now, should I turn left or right?!
- Patrick waits for the magic metal box to tell the lady at
the window to give him cheeseburgers!
- It's always "Patrick - drive the getaway car". Don't they
know I can't reach the pedals?
- My feet can't reach the brakes.
- "Hmmm, lets see, if I do the driving, will I be in good hands
- If I lay on the horn does it get louder?
- If I just had opposable thumbs I could start this thing.
- is that a cat?
- Patrick passed his drivers test on the first try.
- We all knew the day would come that Bostons would take over
- The always deployed BT air bag never really caught on with
the public in spite of its obvious charm.
- Would anyone like to take the wheel I'm getting kina tired?
- I always have to take over when these people get lost
- This drive thru is taking forever, I want my ThickBurger!
- OK, I think I got it now... You do the peddles and I'll take
care of the steering.
- Ok Patrick, first put it into reverse...
- Which way did you say the cute Boston chicks went? I may be
- What's the hold-up? I'm hungry!
- Patrick and friend hit the drive thru after an all nighter.
- Patrick takes over the wheel when he learns the vet's office
is to be the next stop!
- Boston Terrier Driving Acadamy
- Patrick refuses to go to the vet, again.
- Now let's see, I believe the meat market is up a block on
- Cruisin' for chicks, look out ladies...
- man i hate red lights we need to make it to petsmart before
- Traffics' horrible today. (sigh) oh well
- I'm always the designated driver!
- Yea - I know I should walk to the gym rather than drive, but
geez, working out is so exhausting anyway!
- So how much longer till we get there???
- OK fine i'll have the chicken nugget happy meal, but i better
get a toy.
- Oh man they never have any cool toys in their happy meals!!!
- You might know traffic would ocme to a complete stop just
when he lets me drive...
- Oh man it never fails there is always a line when your hungry!!!
- Never mind, the girl who gives me the treats is not here today!!!
- Move over, I SAID WE ARE GOING TO THE DRIVE THROUGH AND I
- Patrick puts his sleeping human in the truck for a sneaky
- Patrick in deep thought..."should I just go through the drive
thru or get a little needed exercise by walking in"
- Boy if she doesn't hurry up. I'm going to be late for school
- Dismayed, but not deterred, Patrick patiently waits his turn
on the long drive thru line.
- ~Hey Dad, Left or Right~
- Patrick, after a long exhausting all night drive rests his
chin on the steering wheel while waiting for the voice in the
metal box to take his order.
- Oh no, I forgot to "buckle-up"!!!
- oh wow i can drive. lets hit the road comeon lets go!
- "Are we there yet?"
- "Baby you can drive my car..."
- Why me ??? Cant u drive id rather be running chasing the wheels
- Patrick is asleep at the wheel!
- Hey, it's someone else's turn to drive now - I'm dog tired!
- I'm not moving until you get me treats!!!
- Destination treats
- Service dog at his best!
- I'm getting tired of always being the designated driver. ....Ho
- Ok, You work the pedals, and I will do the rest
- With his heavy foot and my quick turns, we're sure to get
to our destination in no time!
- Mmmmmmmm, Tacos!
- Tunezis, Schmoonzis.....
- I don't feel no airbag...
- Patrick prepares for the next DUI checkpoint. If I close my
eyes.... play sleepy....they will...never know...I was driving!!!!!!!!!
- Patrick is (HOW YOU SAY?) DOG TIRED!!!!!!!!!!
- uhgg...i'm soo tired...mut keep eyes open......hes so st....ss..st-stupid..to
trust me with the wheel.........zzzzz *CRASH!* oops..
- think....im am not tired...not tired...
- the problem with bars
- I am NOT falling asleep at the wheel!
- Are we there yet ?
- Patrick's main limitation was the need for a helper to reach
- After working a double, Patrick could barely handle the drive
- I can't do it on my own...Jesus take the wheel!!!
- i hate traffic jams
- Driving Ms. Dogsy
- The wave of the future, personal doggy drivers!
- Asleep at the wheel again
- who needs cruise control when you can have BOSTON control!
- Oh boy!!! The Carls Jr. drive through!!!
- move out of the way i'm going to drive this thing!
- Don't hit that cat!
- I don't know why I always have to be the designated driver..
lay off the liquor dad!!
- I knew I should have gotten OnStar!
- Left...MacDonald's, Right...Hardee's, mmmaaaannn, what a decision!
- Friends don't let friends drink and drive!
- "If I hunker-down, maybe the cop won't see me drivin'"
- just waitin for maw
- No Patrick!! Do we have to eat Fast food again...
- Don't worry Daddy I won't let you get a DUI like Paris and
Lindsay I'll drive you home.
- You just keep the pedal to the metal, Dad; I've got the wheel!
- "Driving Miss Daisy . . . again!!"
- Traffic in this town.....never can be on time.
- Should I make a right here or a left?
- "Tony Stewart, eat your heart out!"
- I hate being the DD
- Is sleeping and driving a crime???
- Oy.....would they hurry up already? I'm getting a caffeine
- Damn, I coulda sworn we had more gas in the tank!
- I KNOW I WILL PASS THE DRIVING TEST THIS WEEK!
- Mom where you wanna' go for Mother's Day. Anywhere's Patrick's
- What?? I can't help it I ordered the whole menu.
- I TOLD you, if I have to go to Weight Watchers then you do
- See the USA in a Chevrolet!!!!!!!!!
- I hate rush hour traffic....
- bummed out about failing his driver's license test again,
Patrick sulks at the wheel...darn that parallel parking anyway!
- Patrick knew not to lick a metal pole in the winter but he
hadn't been warned about napping on warm plastic in the summer-
now he's waiting on the rescue squad to unstick him...
- Patrick, portrait of a dog bound and determined that Mickey
D's would get his Happy Meal order right this time!
- yo quiero taco bell
- no wait is longer than the one for the "hot donuts now" sign
to come on at Krispy Kreme...
- being too short to reach the pedals didn't stop Patrick! he
practiced every Sunday afternoon in deserted parking lots...
- Rats! I hate it when I forget my glasses!
- I think we might be lost, I told him to stop and ask directions
- Did she say left on Main or right on Main?
- Patrick is desparately trying to earn his learners permit,
before the state institutes stricter licensing requirements.
- How long does it take for her to put her makeup on?
- Toonces the cat isn't the only one who can drive a car!
- Lets see what this baby can do.
- Patrick really hoped that he would pass Driver's Ed. this
- Patrick fell asleep at the wheel again.
- Unfortunately, Patrick didn't qualify for NASCAR.
- What?!!! you expect me to drive myself to the vet!!
- Somehow I don't think that the highway patrol will buy the
designated driver story.
- BT Service dogs now offer driving services for the blind.
- Patrick practices for his agility trials.
- " I wish mommy would hurry up with my french fries!"
- Patrick Thinking: Jeez, i wish we had Onstar!
- Boy, I hope my treats last till we get there.
- "Now this is the latest way dogs chase cars, chasing is way
- Driving is so tiring!
- Why can't dogs drive?
- I'm going to dat dribe thru and I'm gonna eat alls the hamburgers
- Patrick mopes on the steering wheel. He gets a cheeseburger,
but no happy meal with a toy.
- "SIGH" IF ONLY MY PAWS WERE LONG, I COULD GO GET MY OWN DOGGIE
- "Hit the accelerator, dude! Our tacos are straight ahead!"
- I knew I shouldn't have had that third margarita!
- I think he is tired of driving . . .
- Will someone please help this old lady cross the street before
- look boss i can drive
- "Ten/Four Lil' buddy...we're east bound and down"
- 10 years of marriage and all I get is this stupid minivan
and the disappearence of my waist!!!
- Enough of the dog chow, let's go to the drive-thru.
- Like Joe Pesci said, "You get $%!$ed at the drive thru!"
- this date sure takes a long time to get ready... hmm
- Boston here we come.......
- Patrick was tired of his Behind the Wheel driving instructor
- "geez, is this lady EVER GONNA MOVE"
- "This is not your father's car!"
- Daaanngg! I was so hoping for a corvette convertible!
- Patrick studies the intersection very carefully..."I get this
right and I get my license for real!"
- Screw the diet! I'm goin' for a Double Whopper with Cheeeeeeesssssseeee!
- Would you sissy poodles shut up in the back, I'm tryin' to
- This is the longest red light I have ever waited for in my
- Are we there yet?
- the perfect anti-theft device, "The Boston Club!"
- hmmm shall i make a right turn to the park or a left to the
hydrobath i think u no the answer
- DOES THIS QUALIFY AS DESIGNATED DRIVER?
- "o.k....Mapquest said to take a right at the first light,
but I think we're lost!"
- Asleep at the wheel!
- another big mac daddy?
- Patrick realized he would need a bigger booster seat if he
was going to enter the BT 500.
- okay, when i get to the driveup window, order me a Big Mac!
- ...there is a Cuz liquidation sale and I choose rush hour
to go stock up...MOVE PEOPLE!
- I'm pumped for my driving test!
- I shouldn't have drunken that much coffee this morning.
- Shouldn't have had all those bubbles with Miley.
- I can't say if it's pretty, cute,or funny! So i just said
wild & crazy!
- that is histaricel i never thought i would see something like
that in my life.
- this looks funny.i love dogs.they are fun.
- Patrick is the cutest driver ever! I love it!
- This is a cute boston terrier. Almost looks like my boston,
- This is beyond adorable...Toonces the Driving Cat, you have
- Totally adorable! You go, Patrick!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com