I have you-know-what in my you-know-where...
- You'll probably want to leave my treasure buried.
- MY CUZ EXPLODED!
- Boozer takes his beach volleyball very seriously.
- Thought I'd try out the new "Bare Minerals" makeup...whatdaya
- Boozer had to find out the hard way that the coppertone dog
is serious about keeping his job.
- I'd like to speak to my attorney now, please.
- "Hey you should see the "Fire Hydrant Sand Castle" I just
got finished with!"
- Boozer misunderstood the instructions on his new face scrub...what
he meant to do is avoid the eyes!
- this is the biggest kitty box i've ever seen!
- Let's face it... drinking Jager at the beach is NEVER a good
- What?!? You're the one who didn't scoop the litter box.
- It doesn't taste as good as it looks
- Booozer's great at his summer job- Crab Diver.
- I am the real sandman, says Boozer.
- What, do I have something on my face?
- Why should cats be the only ones with litter boxes?
- ok, so now I know what they mean by 1 tequila, 2 tequila,
3 teqila, floor....
- this metal detecting business is for the birds
- Mommy... that bully threw sand in my face!
- Boozer's spring break
- Boozer tries the newest sand shimmer eye treatment, but is
just not sure it's the right look....
- Either start using Head N Shoulders or stop brushing your
hair over me!
- I thought it was put the sugar in the coffee and pat the dog?
- Let's determine Boozer's REAL age.
- Boozer......after a long weekend of hitting the sauce!
- I have heard of powdering the nose.....but not the eyes!
- Someone got a little over zealoous with the tweezers.
- What's wrong with this picture?
- the beach disturbed my peaceful sleep with the waves!!!
- ...who ever said that pepper spray is not tested on animals?!?!
- Oh, sure. It's all fun and games until someone gets sand in
- Hummm, taste like chicken.
- Boozer says: I'm turning prematurely Grey!
- COULD YOU HELP ME GET THE SAND OUT OF MY EYES MOM ?
- Roll Boozer on a floured surface and then bake in the oven
for 50 minutes at 375 until a golden-brindle color.
- What makes you think I was playing in the sandbox?
- "You smell funny."
- This new Apricot facial scrub is awesome!
- What? This is a kitty tray? What do you think I am?!!
- Yeah, sure I have sand on my face, but that still doesn't
give you the right to stare!
- Life's a beach isn't it Boozer?
- ~Hey Mom, We Are Out Of Head N Shoulders~
- You could have told me that the crabs liked BT jowls!
- Ay chihuahua. On a trip to Cancun, Boozer finds out the true
meaning of a tequila sunrise.
- I did my own eye makeup.. what do you think?
- Are you talkin' ta me?
- UH-OH Mom, I wasn't in the flour, Really, I wasn't!!
- Mumma, my chew toy is in here somewhere I just know it is!!!!!!
- Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate, and yet my age still shows.
- Boozer,dismayed,after he realized his owners misunderstood,"I
said I wanted a bitch, not the beach!"
- I'm NEVER EVER going to sleep in the sand again !!!!!!!!!!!
- Boozer's Elvis impersonation was once again a huge success
to all the female Boston's on the beach this summer.
- Im trying out for the part of Sandman.
- Yeah well.....you should see what the crab looks like!
- "Are you sure this dead sea eye mask really works?"
- I am....Sand Man!!!
- IM NOT READY TO LEAVE THE BEACH YET MOMMY!
- woof woof WOW
- Boozer likes to drink beer at the beach, but hates it when
he gets sand in his Busch!
- How come you can`t find any Boston lawyers sunbathing on the
beach? Cats keep covering them over with sand...
- Wait till Dad figures out I just burried the remote!
- Buster: What do you have when you bury six lawyers up to their
necks in sand? Not enough sand!
- I frickin' hate the beach and I hate L.A. I wish I was at
Fenway watchin' the Sox, eating some wicked good chowda with
- some one isn't playing fair in the sand box!
- Mr. Sandman, I said bring me a dream! You're suppost to lightly
sprinkle the sand in my eyes.
- Oh come on, this so isn't as bad as when I wake up in the
- Don't you hate it when you get sand in sensitive places? Urgh.
- Do I have anything on my face?
- That crab nipped my nose!
- Mr. Sandman!
- whut sandbunny?
- What are you staring at?
- "Mr. Sand Man, send me a dream..."
- Why am I putting up with these humans?
- Litter Box?! What litter box?! I don't even know what you're
- Jeepers Creepers, where'd you get those peepers??
- if you don't help me get this off my face right now you will....hey
i said no photos!!!
- Are you sure there are crabs in here???
- woof woof wow!
- Look into my eyes and sleep, children. For I am the Sand Man!
- "Boozer... what are ya' doin' in the litter box?" says a voice
- Boozer after a night of drinking
- "Say Hello to my little friend!!"
- Boozers impression of Tony Montana!
- Tammy Faye eyes
- The new boston shimmer shadow.
- Mr. Sandman.. "Yes?"
- The sandman is a lie, I tell you!! I'm still wide awake!!
- this is why u don't dig holes in the sand
- hrmph! i swear i left a bone down there last summer!
- Never sneeze when using baby powder.
- Boozer or Booger???
- Why no, I haven't been destuffing any toys, pillows, comforters,
jackets or chairs today- why do you ask?
- ..and you thought I couldn't get any cuter, didn't you?
- quickly thinking: okay, I'm about a year old and if they buy
into that "dog year" theory then I'm still only 7 so it's juvenille
court for me! *whew* Outloud: no, Mama, I didn't do it.
- After being caught doing his ostrich imitation by sticking
his face in the sand, Boozer gives the camera his best "Elvis
sneer". Life's a beach for Boozer!! TOO cute!
- Do I look like I need exfoliating?!
- I'm taking my toys and going home!
- Boozer doesn't play well in the sandbox with others.
- Who said I don't play well with others?!
- Man, I got a head-ache. Where'd I put my beer?
- And what are you looking at?
- What are you friggin' lookin' at???
- Me? Spill the flour? Naaaaah!!!
- What? I didn't eat any!
- Premature sanding!
- "Got sand?"
- Looks like someone has a little sand in there eyes. Why don't
ya get some water
- I hate it when my eye cream gets all crusty!
- Boston Terrier Mr. Sandman!
- Who's idea was it to take ME to the beach???
- It's a nice day for a white wedding!!!
- I told you this is my beach!!!
- What do you mean this is not a doggie beach???
- You can't find your what?? Well why would you ask me where
it is, it's not like I would have burried it or anything!!!
- No I am not ready to go home!!!
- Ok who moved my beach chair????
- Don't just stand there, Mom, that guy kicked sand in my face!
- What..oooohhh...don't be look at me like that!
- "Mr. Sandman"...."Yes?"..."Bring Us A Dream"...
- After I work out & get big & burly, NOBODY is gonna kick sand
at ME again!
- Well thats the "LAST TIME" I berry my bone in the sand!!
- Boozer has a severe case of sleepy eye dust.
- Yeah...so I got the stuffing knocked outta me - so what?
- I was fighting off that darn sandman
- Mom? Do you think my eye shadow worked out ok because it feels
- But I was just trying to exfoliate!
- Powdered sugar? What Powdered Sugar?
- Lesson learned: NEVER get close to another dog in the sand
after he has done his business!
- i learned it by watching you daD
- uh... cant a boston terrier get a beauty treatment?!?!?!
- Boozer is tired of having sand kicked in his face by larger,
bulkier dogs, so he has decided to take action-Boflex here I
- Sawdust? I thought it was brown sugar!
- Why are you looking at me like that?!
- Who's going to get the sand out of my bathing suit?
- So this is what you look like in the morning!!
- I need some visine and I need it now!!
- I miss the snow so much, I pretended the sand was the real
- I YAM WHAT I YAM and dats all dat I yam . . . were's my pipe?
- "We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall
fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence
and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island,
whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we
shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields
and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never
surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe,
this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving,
then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British
Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time,
the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to
the rescue and the liberation of the old." ". Winston Churchill
lives on in every Boston.
- What're you look'n at?
- Sugar donuts? No, this is sand... really.
- No, you can't bury me in the sand again, now go lie down!
- If you think I look bad, you should see the other guy!
- Throw that ball in the sand one more time, and I will put
it in the garbage!
- Hit that ball into a sand trap one more time, and I'll run
over you with the golf cart!
- OK, I'm playing volleyball like you wanted, so where are the
hot chicks in bikinis that you promised me?!
- NO MORE WRINKLES AROUND MY EYES!
- Who says Bostons don't do the beach?
- After a day at the beach, Boozer tries to get the sand out
of his eyes by using the reflection off the camera.
- I see with my little eyes....
- "Curiouser and curiouser. . ."- Boozer in Wonderland
- Sand Man came, but I am not sleepy
- "No, I'm not Tinkerbell, and this is not Fairy dust. Some
Doberman kicked sand in my eyes!"
- Ok, I'm on the beach, now WHERE is that Silver Surfer person???
- Alright, who wants to exfoliate for me?
- wata you lookin' at
- Dad, you're getting a little carried away with the new sander
you got for Father's Day!
- Do I have sand in my eyes?
- The beach is fun, but I wwant to go home now. Please?
- But I thought frosted eye shadow was coming back!
- I just couldn't help myself, those powdered donuts were so
tempting!! I think i have to sneeze......
- when you said this was a suprise i wasn't expecting a ton
- mom do u think my eye liner is made the right way?
- hey. do you guys think my mommmy will find out that i used
- mom do you think i mad my eyeshadow right?
- MY EYES...MY EYES!!!!
- Yeah I did it and I'll do it again!!
- That didn't taste like the crab leg I had yesterday!
- Wha'chu talkin' bout?
- I see your lips moving, but all I hear is blah, blah, blah,
dog park, blah, blah.
- I like da beach ... I like da beach
- i think i have a problem
- hey what are you lookin at!?
- boy is it dusty or what cause my tail is waggen and i anit
- Does anyone have a wipe handy?
- Gimme that thing!
- Did I put to much eyeshadow on?
- Homer did what?
- Hmm, I know you say its great Homer, but I just dont think
I can get into Yoga.
- he is very cute
- What a precious baby!
- TOO cute!
- Pretty cute ......I LOVE IT
- so cute
- this dog is so cute
- awwww that is sooooooooo cute
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com