I hate it when I dream of yoga class.
- Homer is the first to test the patented "Sleep Number Carpet".
- Attempt #437- Homer is trying to defeat the fact that only
cats can land on their feet.
- Homer does his best impression of a rubber chicken!
- Homer misses the dismount again!
- AUUGGHHHHHH!!! LEG CRAMPS- LEG CRAMPS!!!!!!
- Has anyone seen my leg warmers?
- Homer, an avid fan of yoga, finally achieves nirvana with
his version of downward facing dog.
- I..can't..seem..to reach..that...one spot!
- Yoga master Homer demonstates perfect form while holding the
"upward facing dog" position
- Smelly feet knocking your Boston flat over? Use odor eaters!
- I think I sat in the recliner too long!
- "See, I can fit in the trunk, but I want Goobers when we get
to the drive-in movie!"
- There's a yoga joke here somewhere!!!
- Trim your tummy, go like me - one two three four...........
- He's a Maniac, Maniac on the floor...and he's dancing like
he's never danced before.
- Let's get physical, physical...let me hear your body talk!
- Homer's tough guy image was tainted when his humans caught
him meditating with yoga!
- Homer kickin' back!
- Breathe in...good...now ease yourself into downward facing
dog pose...exhale, inhale...
- These leg lifts are killin' me!!!!!
- Homer practices the reclining Boston pose for his yoga class.
- Homer feels the stretch to the lower back and the neck while
remembering his deep breathing technique. (The stress that Boston's
must deal with requires serious concentration for relief!)
- Boston aerobics - cycle your way to a deprived-looking physique
and more tasty treats from your guilt-ridden owner.
- I'm a lean, mean Pilates machine!
- And now we will attempt the 'reclining Boston' pose...
- Homer finds his new yoga routine relaxing.
- Yoga. . . "The BT position"
- Pilates class is really paying off!
- "No Pain....No Gain"
- Homer Attempts the Advanced Yoga Pose, "The Double Legged
- In preparation for the upcoming swimsuit season, Homer starts
his ab training early.
- I dont want to EXERCISE ANY MMMMOOOORREE
- Oh these pilates kill, but my glutes will be fabulous!
- These leg lifts are KILLING me.
- Boston water ballet practice (on the carpet).
- Lets get physical, phsyical! Come on ladies just two more
leg lifts. Feel the burn!
- these pilates are hell!
- Okay! Who moved the pool!!! Ouch!
- Getting ready for swimsuit season IS MURDER!!!!
- And lift, and lift...feel the burn, girls!
- And a one, a two, a three...Jane Fonda, eat your heart out
- you'll never have gams like these!
- In order to get rid of the gut homer started leg raises
- Homer demonstrates the proper position for a person's head
when receiving CPR.
- This is my secret for strong abbs
- Homer works on some new yoga techniques in an effort to impress
- Doggie yoga
- Homer's attempt at the double back with a twist goes awry
- This move is what made Homer one of the most popular Chippendale
- Gosh I need a vacation
- Who knew pilates could be so strenous...I am one with my chi...hummmm
- Yoga, the path to tranquility... Homer demonstrates a new
position, "Downward Boston"
- Homer demonstrates the correct way to keep a BT torso in good
- Mommy, I need a chiropractor asap!
- And, this is the move that got me the date with that pretty
little Boston down in Havana in '04.
- Namaste. Homer demonstrates the downward dog position for
his power yoga class.
- Yoga is soooo relaxing.
- Not quite ready for water, Homer practices his synchronized
- Miklahi Barishnykov eat your heart out!
- Homer has invented a new Yoga pose... "Upward Dog".
- aarrrrgghh! If Melanie Griffith can do Pilates - so can I!
- 98,99,100 that should do it for the abs today!!
- To drive the point home, Homer feigned rigamortis. "Don't
be gone so long!"
- Homer doing ab curls to tone his 'six pack' abs for all the
ladies this summer!
- D'oh! Looks like Homer had one too many Duff's
- thats how they get those muscular butts!
- Man down!
- Aaaugh! Call my chiropracter quick!
- The things I have to go thru to get a 6 pack, but the lady's
really like it
- After chasing the chickens, Homer relaxes with an hour of
- And 1,and 2, and 3. Work those abbs ladie. Come on you can
- Gee, those pilates tapes are wonderful. I've almost got the
bicycle pose down pat!
- Dog Yoga...how very zen.
- And lift...10,9,8... hold those abs in ladies...7,6,5,4...
bikini season is upon us... 3,2,1... and release... one more
- OK I GOT MY BACK COVERED NOW CAN SOMEONE SCRATCH MY BUTT?!?!
- WE TOLD YOU NOT TO OPEN THAT TRUNK HOMER!!!
- I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE EATEN ALL THOSE FROSTY PAWS!!!
- MAN DID I PASS THAT ONE? IT SMELLED SO BAD IT KNOCKED ME OVER!!!
- OK YOU WIN, NO MORE PILLOW FIGHTS!!!
- Excuse me, I'm busy doing my yoga workout right now.
- Strong and sexy abs are sure tough to come by!
- I'm going to kill my personal trainer!
- aah! Finally i master the supine fish! Now can you help me
get out of this?!?
- TaaaDaaa!! And that's all folks!!!
- Homer is preparing for his 7:30 yoga class.
- cool!! Maybe I'll see outer space and maybe just maybe I'll
eat a burger!!
- Damn Jane Fonda!
- Pilates shmilates!
- From now on I'm skipping the Scooby Snacks!
- Can't I just do Agility like Emrys?!
- Jeez, I didn't know you had to get into shape for Agility!
- Now take a deep breath and stretch into the posture.
- I'd much rather do the Downward Dog!
- These pilates are a BITCH!
- "I feel the burn...I feel the burn...I feel...ouch!!!"
- I woke up this morning and the sun was gone......turned on
some music to start my day; I lost myself in a familiar song.....I
closed my eyes and I slipped awayyyyyyy..................
- These new yoga classes have been great for my back.
- 100 more leg lifts and then maybe I can fit through the new
- Homer is taking his practicing for the Olympic Syncrinized
Swim Team seriously!
- Feel the burn!
- Little known yoga fact: this is the REAL downward facing dog
- oww! Backflips aren't as easy as they look!
- New yoga technique: the praying Boston.
- Homer demonstrates the correct yoga position "downward facing
- Homer was a master of the Downward Boston at his yoga class
- Homer swears by his new Boston Pilates video to keep his manly
figure lean and trim.
- Come on girls and 1...2...3... feel the burn! Eat your heart
out Jane Fonda!
- Homer uses the yoga "Halasana (Plow Pose)" to relieve back
- i love yoga
- I thought they said "D'you fancy some yoghurt--not YOGA!"
- WORK IT!! 1234!!! 'Till you feel the burn!!!
- Pilates, the only way to keep the core tight and firm.
- I need as much blood to my brain as I can get!
- Homer, realizing that from this view his mouth looked like
a catfish, was unable to move.
- New yoga pose, upward dog!
- "one and two and one and two, feel the burn."
- Om-m-mmm. BT Yogi says Matsyasana, fish variation pose, increases
strength and flexibility of the shoulder and neck. Om-m-mmm.
- Yoga Guru Homer demonstrates the Inverted Down Dog position
- Can't hold it much longer...
- Homer practices the obscure yoga pose, Boston Pointe.
- Homer practices a new yoga position called upward facing dog...
- Gotta maintain my six pack!!!
- ~ Mama Always Said To Hold Your Legs Up Afterwards If You
Want To Get Pregnant~
- Homer decides to try a new workout, but falls alsleep
- Why is it that your back ALWAYS itches where you can't reach?
- 1...and 2...and stretch! Stretch those legs to the sky, people!!
- "You can do it!"
- people alaways said yoga was hard
- Now Breathe in as you stretch your head to your toes and your
nose to the floor.....
- It's Yoga Dog!
- Homer forgot what his yoga teacher had said--downward or upward
- Homer practices the ancient art of BT Yoga.
- It was that morning that Homer decided never to mix Tequila
- No matter how hard he tried, Homer was never admitted into
the American Ballet.
- Downward facing dog is for people....
- Homer realizes how much he hates pilates.
- Homer demonstrates the newest Yoga position, the Upward-Facing
- Homer demonstrates The "Downward Facing Dog" position to his
- Homer is practicing his gymnastic routine for the doggie olympics.
- Simpson, where are you?
- Homer is practicing his pilates!
- Just hold it another 5 seconds! Abs of steel for BT's...
- Homer demonstrates Dog pilates - the important thing is to
be aware of all your muscles, so only your hips raise up and
down as you press your shoulders to the floor.
- I truly do find Abstract Yoga to be the best workout for keeping
this sexy body
- Homer's stress levels had gone down to an incredible low.
It was a wonderful relief from the pressures of being a Bo terrier.
And he owed it all to the miracle of yoga.
- the newest boston terrier yoga position
- This is the only sure way to fart and not smell it!!
- waddaya mean?? i am exercizing!!
- Homer doing his best Richard Simmons,exercise impersonation!
- "Now, turn your toes in and heels out in Pilates formation."
- ...and 3 more! Umph! You can do it, girls!
- My favorite yoga pose
- I am Homer Angel, MINDFREAK. I will now levitate on the carpet.
This is real, not an illusion!
- Homer excelled at Signing, hoping to be a therapy dog soon.
- Being a sex symbol isn't all it's cracked up to be...especially
when you're neutered.
- "I wish Mom would keep the Superglue away from those brats!!"
- Lift your legs up girls!!! how are you going to lose weight
if you dont.
- Between takes on the set of the "Total Gym" infomercial.
- In the chiropractor's waiting room...again...
- warming up to perform "Boston Lake"
- Those aren't jazzy paws, these are Jazzy Paws!
- When Homer naps- Homer NAPS!!
- Honey, I don't think we should've taken off the bed rails
just yet...Homer fell out again.
- Homer preferred the asethtics of a white upper leotard and
black tights over the traditional black unitard.
- Yeah- so I DO think I can dance- up yours, Nigel & Mary!!
- Yoga is sooooo relaxing!
- These stomach exercises SUCK!
- Nadja Puppyscova pratices her floor excercise routine. Looks
like a perfect "10"!
- watch as homer trains to become a pilates instructor
- i am sexy
- My new yoga pose is challanging :)
- "up down, up down" said (the TV commercial)"Ok" said Homer
- these yoga excercise are really helping me get over that last
missing chew toy!
- ummmm ummmmm ummmmmmm i am at peace..... ooo do i smell bacon!
- "yes he is still getting over that last missing chew toy..."
- i love these new yoga moves they help get ird of all the stress
of sleeping all day!
- I'm working off my thunder thighs: And one, and two, And one,
and two, Whosh, I'm tired!!!
- Gemme an L!!!
- Homer finishes out his sychronized carpet routine with a double
ballet leg into a back dolphin. The crowd goes wild!!!
- Stretch and stretch and stretch...boy, this yoga stuff is
- Homer shows off his beautiful Upward Facing Dog posture!
- Leave me alone - I'm doing my pilates!
- D'OH! "This feels good" says Homer.
- 5 more sets & I'll have perfect abs !
- Gimme an "L"!
- Leg cramp! Leg cramp!
- Impetuous! Homeric!
- Homer attempts the most difficult yoga position of all, the
- In my pilates class, this is the real downward dog.
- Pilates has made such a difference to my waistline.
- Pilates is a great way to meet bitches
- Yoga Baby! Gets kissed on the chin!
- Reverse crunches, they're murder!
- when I do this, all the blood runs to my head !!!
- Boston Terrier Pilates
- More proof of the yoga craze sweeping the country.
- Homer perfects his "downward facing dog" postition for his
Yoga class. tomorrow.
- "L" is for the way you LOOK at me...
- Give me an "L"! "L"!
- "Can ya move it like this? Can ya shake it like that?" This
song always gets me in the grove!
- tooty always chases rabbits during her afternoon nap
- Can your dog do this?
- "I am Homer the Yoga Super Star"!!!
- "Can someone help me get down"!?
- "This will sooo payoff when I lose this weight"!
- "Time to start off my morning exersise"
- Yoga has been so good for Homer's high blood pressure!
- Yoga is for girls!!!
- Ahhh...I love yoga!!
- L stands for LOVE cause thats what Boston's are made of!!
- Reach for the sky!
- Gotta keep going...just think of the ladies...3 more legs
lifts to go & my butt will be irresistable!
- I'm workin' my tail off - oh wait, I don't really have a tail!!!
- Homer just hit a home run of the boston stretch finals.
- This pilates really helps strengthen my abs!
- Can you find the hidden Playboy bunny in this picture??
- I wonder if my doggie treats are under the floorboards
- Homer always was an overachiever..."Down" takes on a whole
- "Pilates....Shimales! Does this rug smell like bacon?
- "What a feeeeeling...bein's belieeeeevin'...I can have it
aaaall, now I'm dancin' foooor my liiiife!!"
- "What A Feeling" I can't help myself, I must Flashdance.
- "all my blood is going to my head"!!!
- These pilates are totally working!
- Who ever said boys can't do yoga?
- Sniffing glue rocks!
- This yogo pose is called upward facing dog.
- Homer works hard to get just the right form with his Pilates
- As a gymnast I must build on my curves.
- Boston Yoga
- Working out hard for the perfect Beach Body.
- Doggy Yoga - Step 3: Downward Dog
- I told you I could play dead!
- Don't interrupt me, I'm doing my excercises... for the ladies
- Homer, aren't you supposed to do that ON th bed, not BESIDE
- There's more than one way to scratch my butt!"
- After getting ahold of some pilates videos, homer decided
it was time to come out with his own
- Is the phychatrist here yet?
- "The Downward-Facing-Dog position IS relaxing!"
- Homer finds pilates to be a very relaxing way to start his
- (singing) What a feeling! Beings believing! I can't have it
all now I'm dancin' for my liiiiiife!
- Am I doing the exercizes right,Ma?
- The upside down white/black beast
- Meet Homer, he's our instructor for Doggie yoga.
- Hi, I'm Homer, and this is my Pilates for Boston Terriers
- Homer just couldn't keep up in Yoga-lates.
- GAWD!! I hate Pilates!!
- "Quick! Cut the strings!! The blood is rushing to my head!!"
- OH NO.... THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER TELL HOMER TO "PLAY
- cramp cramp cccccccccccccccccrrraaaaaaaammmmppppppp i hate
exersise but i need to get rid of my love handles
- See? I told you I knew how to walk on the ceiling!
- Homer slept so soundly that Patrick was often able to sneak
out for a quick drive to the drive-thru.
- funny funny funny
- TOO CUTE! Wish I had his flexibility!
- that dog is so cute :)
- my dog baylee does that too!!!!
- I love that cute photo
- i think its just funny but also weird
- HOMER,HOMER HOMER HE LOOKS SO CUTE WHEN HE IS ASLEEP!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com