SShhh...Very rare shot of a wild BT approaching a cheese lick.
- Could someone please pass me the toilet paper?
- Marco ....MARCO!!!!
- Listen! Someone in the house just opened a cheese wrapper!
- Stell-a goes on an epic journey to find out where green tea
- I hear something ..do you hear something??
- I think I made a wrong turn at Albequerque...
was a beautiful fugitive. Fleeing from corruption. From power.
- I know there's a snake in here, I know there's a snake in
here, I know there's a snake in here.....
- This better not be poison ivy!
- Here we have a rare sight, a Boston Terrier in the wild, caught
standing still. Ears erect, posture perfect, plot wheels turning
behind peaceful seeming eyes.
- Famous last words of a nature show host: It's the dreaded
Velociboston, whatever you do, don't utter the word B-A-L-L
or you'll be licked to death before you can say: Car ride. Oh
no too late!!! Argh!!!! Who knew bostons could spell!!! *Slurp*
- Stell-a stars in Bostons of the Corn... Coming soon to a theatre
- Crop circles?? Who? Me?!
- I am waiting quietly for the fireflies to come out.
- "In a land of beauty, wonder and danger, she would follow
a dream, fall in love and risk her life to save the mountain
gorillas from extinction."---"Gorillas in the Mist"
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I- I took the one less traveled
by, and that has made all the difference.
- We'll forget
the sun, in it's jealous sky, as we walk in fields with Bostons...
- I know what it's suppose to be as high as, but our production
of Oklahoma is on a serious budget.
- Stell-a stops in horror when she realizes that green is not
- How 'bout now? Can you see me NOW?
- Oh where Oh where can I find the 4-leaf clover for my momo's
- Be very, very quiet, I'm hunting Lizards.
- I see dead canines...
- Stell-a is hunting squrrels in their native habitat
- There out there...
- OH MY ... A rare photo of a Boston Panda in its natural habitat.
No doubt looking of into the distance at its next meal.
- I wod bark, but I haf dis ding stk in my teef.
- Be veewy veewy quite... I iz huntin wabbits!
- Be vewwwwwy quiet! I'm hunting wabbits!!!!
- If I stand really still, they won't see me because of my fabulous
- Be very, very quite, I am hunting wabbits.....
- shuuu! I'm hunting wabbitts!
- If I stand absolutly still, they can't see me.
- I'm hunting for wabbits!
- Shhhhh... it's Stella of the Jungle, stalking her prey!
- Darnit! How do I get out of here? Everything is beginning
to look the same! I wish I was a boy so I could've marked all
the plants on the way in!
- On the next episode of "Boston's Gone Wild!"
- Amongst the foliage, you will notice the natural beauty of
the Wild Boston we like to call "Stell-a".
- ....Strawberry Feids...nothing is real..
- Shhh! I'm huntin' for a wabbit!
- Hark! I hear a sound in yonder shrubbery.
- North? South? East? West? Which way do I go?
- Stell-a began her modeling career slowly before appearing
in Play Boston
- "Stella, Stella, build it and they will come"
- the beautiful stella once again practices her poses for the
- Be bery, bery quiet. I am hunting wabbits!
- What am I doing HERE?!! I'm supposed to be at home!!! ???
- the corn is as high as a bostons terriers Eye......
- Maybe if I stand real still, I can blend in!
- Look at me im a princess!
- Stell-a stumbles across a crop of pod people as she takes
her morning walk...
- Turn your camera on, I'm a supa-star!
- I wonder if this is how Marlin Perkins got started?
- Here, Kitty Kitty
- "Roger that Bravo, the boston is Moving in!
- Where is that wascally wabbit ... I can hear him with my super
- ...did you hear THAT!!!
- Did you see the size of that crop circle?
- Stell-a can sit quietly for hours as she stalks her prey,
the wiley tennis ball.
- In the jungle, the mighty Jungle, the Boston sleeps tonight.....
- Hay- r dewgs lairgick to poiz iviz?
- I love to go a wandering along the mountain track... la la
- What do you guys think?.. Would I make a good Deer??
- (John Coustea's voice) Stell-a ez out in ze jungle zooking
for ze rare puple Ziger wiz dwo heads.
- If you build it,they will come....
- Fields of Dreams
- And here we see the Boston photographed in it's natural enviornment.
- Shhh, I'm hunting whabbit!
- (Austrailian Accent) Ohh, the rare black and white Boston
Terrier hears the mating call..... beautiful...
- You should really cut your grass once a week during peek growing
- You too can have luxurious thick grass with the new Boston
- Ahhhh the smell of rosemary, daisies, roses, lilys, and AYEEEEE!
IS THAT POISEN IVY! AHHHHH ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY!!!
- Here is a picture of the legendary big foot. When it was inhanced
it turned out to just be Stella.
- oh no i'm lost i'm lost! master! tennis ball? ahhhhhh
- Finally a picture of the legendary Big Ears!!!
- Do I smell bacon.
- Did you say cheeze-nipz.
- Did you say treat.
- Cue the romantic music, please...
- Stell-a the Boston sex symbol believes that she has found
solitude with no paparazzi around to snap her picture.
- Be berry , berry quiet.... we are hunting wabbits....
- "Okay, Stell-a, keep telling yourself that are no bears around
- stella hid from the continuos screeches: "SSSTTTTEELLLLLLA!
- See the mighty hunter stalk per prey - yonder hot dog does
- "If I pee here, no one will ever notice."
- WAIT HERE IT COMES! SHHHHHH! MAYBE HE WONT SEE ME!
- Who is responsible for the weed control!
- If you build it, they will come.
- this totally reminds me of this time in 'nam....
- tooo many flowers HELP!!!!
- With cunning and stealth, Stella stalks the elusive Cuz.
- come puppy come
- Hark! Me thinks there be a rabbit thither!
- So many plants to destroy, so little time...
- Stella strikes a perky pose while prancing in the pachysandra.
- It's Stell-a! Tip-toeing through the dewdrops in the garden....
- Crouching tiger, hidden Boston
- Shhhh! I'm hunting wabbit.
- Stell-a desperately searched for a way out of the maze.
- doooooooo doooooo do do! Another doggie adventure!
- where the hell did that ball go?!
- Has anyone seen my toys ?
- i am soo preettyyy!
- No--these are Not Spock ears!
- I know my ball is in here SOMEWHERE!
- hey! you stop growing! stop growing i said! fine dont stop
i will still tell mom!
- boy this is tall grass.... i don't know if i can walk.....
AHHHH I FELT A BUG GET IT OFF! AHHH A SNAKE RUN AWAY!
- The small Bostie creeps threw the tall grass in search of
- Dog-The bounty hunter
- Boston vs. wild.
- Boston vs. wild-Backyard edition
- Now where did that ball go?!
- be vewwy vewwy quiet, I'm hunting wabbit today...
- Here we see the rare type of jungle Boston stalking a hosehold
- I haved found the perfect place for hide and seek
- The puppy has landed!
- I see, I see, food in the distance. Mom is baking my favorite
- Now wher did that frog go?
- Dr. Livingstone, I presume!
- STELL-A IS USED AS A SCARECROW AND ITS WORKING!
- Now i am heading towards the deep woods. If i go the wrong
way i get in trouble. Wait! I see somthing. Is that girl dog
i see... O no! dont do that.. Ill save you my laddy!!!!!!!!!!!!
- You're out of the woods You're out of the dark You're out
of the night Step into the sun Step into the light And open
your eyes And let them open.....Ahhhh (ala Wizard of Oz)
- Stella was horrified to hear the paparazzi whisper that green
wasn't her color...
Stella is the star of one of our favorite blogs on the entire
internet - Stelletto
"Your daily dose of gossip on pop culture, downtown Manhattan
and celebrity dogs according to Stella, a Boston Terrier."
These captions are clearly from some of her many fans!
Anyone have directionz to get to Soho?
Be very, very quiet...I'm stalking dogz with ballz.
My pine cone hotter than all these plants!
I See a cock-a-poo!
- Dang! I think Violet took the last tennis ball off this tree!
- Tennis balls grow on trees? That must mean Cuzs grow in hedges!
- I think this is where Violet said she found that green treat.
- Violet? Violet! That's not a tennis ball, Violet.
- Now where did Violet leave that tennis ball?
- What a lovely profile! A beautiful boston lady.
- What a beautiful baby!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com