Winning Caption: (pirate
voice) Dog leg! Ye shall not be sneakin' up on me again! Arrrr!
- You're right MOM, my baby teeth are very sharp!
- Told ya when I bite my leg I can make my ear disappear.
- Its a one-eared, bug-eyed, twisted, hungry Boston-eater!!
- I'm so cute I could eat myself up! Oh wait.... *munch munch
- My psychologist says I might do strange things to compensate
for the loss of my ear.
- See...I can be in the circus!
- I got my ear off, now I'll go for that leg.
- Wow, I just had a dream that my leg was caught in a bear trap.
- Boston Terrier -- the OTHER white meat
- What do you mean that's not my tail that I caught??!!
- Doctor I don't understand why I keep getting this pain in
my left leg??????
- boston yoga gone bad
- Did I tell you about the time when my humans played Country
music so horrible I had to gnaw my own leg off to survive it?
- Actually Gidget "Really put your foot in your mouth" is just
- What? I thought it was a piece of chicken!
- Taste like Boston
- looks like a chicken leg....sure doesn't TASTE like a chicken
- MMMM...Tastes like chicken!
- I got your leg, I got your leg...oh wait that's my leg!
- AHHHHH!!!!!!!! MY FOOT IS IN MY MOUTH AND I CAN'T GET IT OUT!!!!!ITS
TO CHEWY THATS WHY!!!
- Tastes like chicken.
- mMmM..... tastes like Chicken!!!!!!
- If I wasn't in this tight space I wouldn't have that problem
now would I?
- Man, I'm hungry! Feed me! Feed me, or I'll be forced to eat
my own leg!
- Yum! Drumsticks are my favorite part!
- I do, I do.... taste like a chicken!
- My chicken wing!
- Forget breast and leg meat! I prefer ankle!
- Hey Mom, I bet you can't do this!
- hmmmm.... needs salt...
- And for my next trick I'll put my back leg in my mouth while
balancing myself on my right ear.
- i must bite my arm off for the sake of biting...
- Gidget's impression of the Flying Nun on crack.
- Gidget, I'm not sure if Cirque du Soleil needs a one-eared,
one-legged Boston contortionist.
- Gidget watched the lion king and thought Ed had a really good
- I'm just getting started.I can fit the whole thing in my mouth.
- They made it look so easy in the movie...
- You will NOT pull out my tooth! I won't let you!
- My horoscope said I would put my foot in my mouth today.
- This isn't REALLY my leg. It's just trick photography!
- Hey, if you gave me three meals a day, I wouldn't be doing
this, now would I?
- well hello
- No, it does not taste like chicken, you guys.
- what happens when you don't have a tail
- Wow, Bostons do taste like chicken!
- I just wanted to see if I could!
- No, dis does not taste like Fritos!
- Ready... Aim... ... ... Fart...
- You should have seen how I removed my right ear...
- "I Said A Chicken Leg MOM!!"
- And this class is just how one should properly eat a baby
ear of corn.
- I am in need of a new chew toy Mom, cried Gidget.
- These dog chops are sooo good!
- "Wow, I taste like chicken!"
- Yeah, well, can you do this?
- "my leg is now my furry bobo."
- I told them that I would chew my own foot off if I had to
sleep on the couch for one more day!
- Question: What is the definition of hunger? Answer: Having
to resort to eating one's own right ear and left leg.
- when did i get this new bone?
- "I'll bite your legs off!"
- Hmm. Mom's right: drumsticks ARE good!!
- ..but i am trying to stay positive.
- Leg of Boston!
- Gidget the Boston Contortionist: Cirque Soleil here I come
- Gidget froze, a swoon came upon her. More shocking then that
fact her arm was crushed under the pile of blankets; more mortifying
then the fact she had decided she would chew her own paw off;
was the fact she was gnawing at the wrong leg.
- not the same as buffalo wings
- I caught my tail I caught my tail I caught my....what do you
mean I don't have a tail...damnit.
- "oh yeah feel the burn Denise Auston ani't got nothin' on
- "Grrrrr this is what I would do to Simon if I ever saw him,
OW! i just bit myself!"
- "Just call me Elasa-Dog!"
- I got it !
- I feel so much more flexable after my yoga classes!
- Watching you do all those pilates videos has finally paid
- I'm so hungry I'm eating my own leg!!!!
- one ear down, one leg to go...
- hmm...taste of human
- Bostons have it harder than most, catching a stump requires
way more effort than catching a tail.
- gidget goes wild!!!
- It's the pits having to give yourself your own pedicure
- I've got to stop watching Survivor-
- The newest Pilates workout
- when diets go wrong
- Dinner was late and Gidget couldn't wait....
- So TASTY!
- Taste's just like Boston!
- What a beautiful Boston Cut Chop!
- I think I am getting the hang of this yoga thing!
- Gidget displays the new ankle-to-mouth, right ear back, yoga
- Tickle my ear, will ya??? Not Againnn...I guaraaanteeee
- I heard someone say that frog legs taste like chicken...if
that is true then my leg must taste like steak...yum!!
- And now, our feature presentation-"Gidget Chews Her Leg Off!"
- Ouch!...Ouch!... I keep thinking this is a wing ding, but
it hurts every time i chew on it. Gee is nothing personal?
- I couldn't have chewed your shoes...I'm too busy knawing on
- All I do is pull on my leg like so and Voila! My right ear
- Ahh.. No more itch.
- I'll show you flexable!
- Oooookay...uhh,Gidget please tell me what you are doing.
- EAT DA FOOT!! EAT DA FOOT!!!!!
- Gidget gone wild!
- I'll do it. I swear I'll bite my leg if you don't give me
- Beginning Yoga takes practice !
- No treats for a week! I'm forced to chew on my own leg!! AAARRGH!
- Gotta get that darn flea
- The ear was yummy, now I'll try feet
- Yum-Cheap Eats on the Fly!
- You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, that's
what it's all about~!
- " I chewed my ear off and now i'm going to chew YOU. muh-ha-ha-ha-ha!
- hear we see a rare "foot eating" bosten terier.What a find!
- ITold my foot not to touch my sqeeky toy, but noooooooooooo!so
ience it touched it, its goin doooooown!!!!!!
- Give me that cat or I swear I'll bite it off!
- Dog food: $15 Snausages and Milkbones: $10 Rawhide bones and
pigskin twists: $20 Your dog deciding he prefers his own leg:
- well, this puts an end to that rumor... bostons do *not* taste
- but it stole by other ear!
- uhhhhh. eh? errr...oooookaay...what are you doing???
- I couldn't catch my tail so I went after something more accessible
- Iíve fallní and i cant get up!
- Eat the leg! Eat the leg! I must...Eat the leg!
- When i told the foxy to "bite me" he said "go bite yourself"...
so i did!
- Boy, did I ever put my foot in my mouth.
- Are you sure this is turkey?
- Now that I have eliminated an ear, next I will try for this
- Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mutton.
- Where's the beef?
- This Itch - munch munch - is driving me insane!!!
- uh..... no im not a cannibal ha ha uh....
- Darn you newsrepoters!
- If you don't get me that new Kibbles and Bits I SWEAR I will
turn to Cannibalism!
- yummy dog chops
- " why didn't i get a bobo for christmas? "
- my body is too booteylicious for you babe
- IF they think I'm crazy they won't punish me for the "accident"
in the corner
- it hit me first!
- This tastes even better than ear!!!
- I do it because I CAN!
- For Christmas, I wanted a Boston friend to play tug-o-war
with, needless to say I got a new collar instead. I'm not giving
up - do you think my owners will take the hint?
- "Brusha Brusha Brusha"!
- SHEESH!!remind me NEVER to play twister again!why?Caus they
tell ya:"foot on blue hand on red ect.
- I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PULL SOMEONES FINGER WHAT ABOUT
- I'm just practicing my yoga.
- Gidget, Jester's home now. You can end the hunger strike.
- Jester stole my chewie so I guess my leg and ear will just
have to do!!!
- "if Jester is alowed to use his bobo, then i can use
my leg instead."
- Hurry! Help me hide this before Jester wants it too!!!!
- I had to do it, Jester double-dog dared me!
- SOOO funny! my boston does nuerotic things like this all the
- That is so funny
- thats the cutest theng! i love boston teriers!
- Omigod! Look at that face.
- CRAZY!! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!
- That's exactly what my boston does!!!
- your dog is cute.
- Gidget is a total cutie!
- This is so funny!
- this dog is so adorable and funny.
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com