On the left: the bed treated with "No Pest strips"
- It was a three dog night for Lucy.
- In the wild, these timid creatures stay together so a predator
can't tell where one ends and another begins.
- Lucy had no idea that a "sleep over" would really be a "sleep
- Boston Tetris: Whippet Edition!
- We say whippet, whippet good!
- Stuck between two pillows. Why do you ask?
- When whippets and Boston terriers have sleepovers...
- One might say the beds are half full, another half empty.
We think you just have twice as many beds as needed.
- There's a reason why puppies shouldn't watch scary movies...
- Hey, guys, the sun's moved to that other one now!
- A pea underneath one of the mattresses forced all the princesses
to sleep in the same bed.
- Humans underestimate the importance of body heat.
- The result of last night's thunder storm.
- Boston cream pie with a little Whippet on top.
- Always environmentally aware, the Gem sisters choose to spoon
rather than waste precious fossil fuels on heating
- "there were 4 in the bed, and the little one said "roll over,
roll over" so they all rolled over and one fell out, and he
landed on the floor with a great big shout... then there were
3 in the bed and the little one said..."
- Sometimes, I just dont get this modern art.
- In the freezing winter months, the BT's team up to help keep
their friend warm.
- Come on guys focus...hey you in the back....WAKE UP....one
more dog and we will beat the record for most dogs in one bed!
- 4 out of 4 dogs prefer a fluffy blue blankie
- My imaginary friend Jo the saint bernard is in there.
- Consolidate your Bostons with a loan from DiTech!
- Dogsmosis: The Boston Terrier concentration gradient.
- Attention all dogs: Snorglefest in bed #2. I repeat, Snorglefest
in bed #2.
- Two double beds was a great idea, next time we will request
- when we cracked open the egg, this appreared inside,the one
- Diamonds in the Ruff.
- Life is just a bed of poochies!
- The family that snuggles together, stays together :)
- Thinking Lucy's bed must be better, The Gems agreed to dogpile
- Ruby: "Let's get in with Lucy!" Opal: "No! She's too boney."
Diamond: "C'mon, let's do it anyway!"
- Sleeping Angels!
- DOG PILE!!!!!
- Sleeping Angels!
- Humm...seems a bit lumpy...
- Why use both beds? We like to snuggle. Hey, who farted?
- (Singing) 4 dogs in a bed and the little one said, "Roll over,
I'm crowded!" So, they all rolled over and one fell out...
- Ruby, Opal, Diamond, and Lucy make a spiral pattern.
- "Dogpile on the wabbit - I mean whippet!"
- * Mom, This Bed Is Getting Way To Crowded*
- One little, 2 little, 3 little Bostons, four lit...hey that's
not a Boston!
- Will you scoot over?
- Come on you guys move over! Dont u know i need my beauty sleep?
- Thanks for the other bed. We would rather snuggle.
- Move over Lucy your taking up all the room!
- (I a sleepy voice) Sooooooooooooo Coooooooooooomfy ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
- Who wants to sleep alone??
- Hey! Who is the one with the pointy nose!
- there were four in the bed and the Whippet said- "Move over"
- Come on, why would you want your own bed when you could share
one with a Boston?
- "i want to sleep with lucy", "No, I want to sleep with her",
"No - let me" .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Lucy always sleep best when covered by her favorite jewels
- Ruby, Opal and Diamond.
- Hey, this is my bed!
- Conference time -- who is that strange guy?
- Puppies convene
- Where did she come from? We are the BT's!!!!
- I'll keep ya' warm Lucy...
- Love in action!!!!
- SLEEPY TIME!!!!
- Should we let her in????? Ok! Ok! Ok! here comes another body
- Boston Terriers-Theres always room for one more!
- Only Lucy sleeps comfortably absorbing all the body heat as
the others grump about who pee'd in the other bed!
- Lucy:guys, comon! give ya big sister a break!my bed not big
anuf 4 all of us.Opal:but we all had a bad dream...Ruby&Diamond:YA!
YA! what she said!!Lucy:uhh...oookay..OHH! I KNOW!GO BUG MOM!SLEEP
IN HER BED!
- I love the smell of bosten in the morning...
- One of these things is not like other, one of these things
does not belong.
- Whippets prefer the warmth of a Boston Terrier to a blanket.
- For only $19.95 + shipping you can have a Boston Terrier blanket
for your dog too.
- Boston Terriers visibly prefer a Whippet down-bed to the cotton-wool
- Here are some pup's waiting on the puppy fairy to change the
whippet to a Boston Terrier.
- Four in the bed and the little one said, "Roll over. Roll
- Don't put all your dogs in one basket!
- Guess which one's cashmere and which one's not!
- We're scared of the thunder and lightening. Can we sleep with
- Lucy: Why do they ALWAYS have to sleep in MY BED???
- Dogpile! Who's with me?
- ...and this bed is just right!
- Don't put all your dogs in one Basket!
- News Flash: Fart and Depart Causes Crushing of Whippet as
Bostons Fail Emissions Test.
- She turned the heat down AGAIN?
- Is she ever going to get around to washing that bed....pheeeeeeewwww!
- That one was too soft, this one is JUST right!
- Lucky Lucy loves lots of load
- Nap time -- how did Lucy get here -- this is BT territory!!!
- The more bodies the better!!!
- Come on Mom -- we are sleeping...I know we are cute -- oh
ok take another picture -- we are cute afterall!!!
- All we need is love...All we need is love! Love is all we
need, love is allwe need!
- Ruby, Opal, Diamond and Lucy realize that they must work as
a team to stay warm during this harsh winter!
- Group Hug !!!
- .... I don't care if they're both the same! My contracter
told me THIS bed, so i'm taking THIS bed!!!
- Yeah yeah.. i know what you're all thinkin'... aww look 3
bostons in one bed.. no one cares about me.... WHAT ABOUT THE
GUY ON THE BOTTOM?!??!?!?
- Lucy did you steal the blanket? We're cold!!
- family nap time
- Safety in numbers.
- Oof...That's it... I'm telling mom you've been sneaking into
the cookie jar.
- Room for four!
- Last one in is a rotten egg!!
- Energy efficiency at it's best!!!
- Tis better to snore together, than snore alone!
- tell him to make room...everyone knows that bostons sleep
- There is not room for you in this bed... you farted in the
- you can never separate friends!!
- The more the merrier (and the warmer)!
- "They say three is a crowd, but four good lord!"
- NO i go on top no me ! uhh guys your squishing me hey how
com you get the blanket...ahhh life
- Wait a minute, is that your foot?...no wait, it's my tail...no
wait, that's my head...is that your head?...I CAN'T TELL WHO'S
- Who said there wasn't room at the Inn
- lets move the british are coming who am i kidding the british
are not coming i just wanted you to get off of me
- Four in the bed and the whippet said, "Roll over, roll over!"
- We hope this photo contest has a cash prize so we can pay
the heating bill this month.
- Lucy & the Gems discreetly hide the margarita mixers from
Mom until the party begins...
- There's no place like home!
- Home is where the heart is...
- We're cold , sissy Lucy
- AAHH, you keep my skinny old bones warm.
- Sleep-over at Lucie's place!
- AHHHH, all my children!!
- TWOS COMPAMY BUT FOURS A CROUD...YEA WE ALL FIT.
- "better together"
- A basket full o' Bostons...um... well almost
- ....so they all rolled over and Lucy fell out, 3 Bostons in
the bed and the little one said, "Roll over, I'm crowded..."
- DOG PILE ON LUCY!!!
- You see, Bostons love everydog!
- Poor Lucy, not only have they taken over her bed, "The Snoring
Trio" is not proper beauty sleep music.
- Your right Lucy, The Febreeze really does make all the difference...Now
- Gem's really are a girls best friend!
- Last one in's a rotten egg!!
- . . .And here we have a lovely piece, a Ruby, an Opal, a Diamond
and a whippet in this wonderful setting of fleece and terrier-resistant
- Abandon ship! Into the other life raft!
- Cuddling together
- they huddled together
- last one in is a rotten egg!
- if one is alone,two's company,and three is a crowd?four must
be downright splendor!
- What other bed?
- Priceless gems wrapped in a fur lined display case!
- don't judge us
- Lucy ALWAYS wears her gems to bed!
- Oh thank you Anut Lucy for letting us get in bed with you,
that thunder scared us so bad!
- Four Dog Night
- Scoot over!
- Who needs two beds, the more snuggle for the love.
- Maybe I should go over there. . .
- BTs don't like the other side of the pillow.
- Gosh opal, ur like so tatally on top of me!!!!
- i think there is a spy amongst us, oh well she's warm and
- group nap! zzzzzzzzz
- why are we trying to stay warm with all of us when the sun
- wOW THAT TURKEY DINNER WAS REALLY GOOD
- Let's try to burst this bed so momo would buy us a larger
- why are we all in this bed. well I had to go potty real bad...
- Aunt Lucy, your bed is sooo much more comfortable than our!
- Lucy is always covered in Gems
- Due to the recent winter storm, Lucy decides to take a 3 BT
- This one is just right...
- The "Boogy Man" can't scare us!!!
- Awwwwww... Those markings must be for camoflauge in a herd,
like a zebra's, because it's hard to tell where one boston begins
and another ends.
- Get a room!
- Diamond, Ruby, and Opal will now model the hot new fashion
of the Whippet Pillow! Amazing!
- Oy, me luck be no good this Patty's day. Ok who farted?!?!
- these 4 snuggle bunnies are a family!
- here you have 1 bed with 4 sunngles in it. the world thinks
there just one dog!
- It's too cold over there!
- It's just better to all be in one!
- Lucy wanted so badly to join her Boston family in the yearly
- Find the object that does not belong!
- Ok, who cut the cheese?
- Did someone say "Dog Pile"?
- Ruby, Opal, Diamond, and Lucy all agree that bed number two
is much softer then bed number one. In fact Lucy stated that
bed number two does not transfer motion from one side of the
bed to the other!
- The dog beds come plain or fully jeweled with a dash of Whippet!!
- WE HAVE GOTTA GET ANOTHER BLANKET
- SOMEBODY FARTED OVER THERE
- QUICK!! CALL THE GUINESS PEOPLE
- Uh, I'm a little squished.
- Will someone PLEASE go into the other dog bed?
- There IS another dogbed you know.
- Ah, nice and warm.
- Finally! Lucy made it P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
- Since we're called the Gems, shouldn't we be at the jewelry
- In a large basket, mix 4 tender young Bostons with 1 standard-sized
Whippet. Let mixture nap undisturbed for at least an hour until
- I'm freezing let me in to snuggle too!
- You know what they say - the bed is always more snuggly on
the other side...
- Eureka! We have an exquisite cluster of jewels growing in
the right-hand petri dish!
- roll over i'm squished..so they all rolled over and one fell
out...3 little bostons jumping on the bed...
- Wait...who was it that farted in the other bed???
- Since Harry had gotten very obsessed with remodeling the bathroom,
all the Bostons were forced to sleep in one bed.
- They're not mine, but I love 'em
- very cute
- the cutest pictures i have ever seen
- Awww.... a pretty nest of little creatures
- how cute
- Precious! Simply precious!
- awwwwww so cute
- SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
- PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the Gem girls!
- Aaaw. Isn't that just the cutest thing you ever saw?
- I TOTALLY LOVE IT
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com