When the Bat signal went out Kingston was ready for action...
- I should've paid more attention in my sundial reading class,
I can't tell if it's lunch time or supper time.
- Does this mean six more weeks of Winter?
- Why do you follow me? Who are you? And why are your ears so
- Why must you keep messing on the floor? I've already lost
my chew toys and blankie, they think it's ME!!!....I haaaaaate
- Kingston in time out again...thinking about making shadow
puppets on the wall.
- Wow, that Cat is pretty brave sneaking up on me like that...
- Ahh... finally, someone I can have an interesting conversation
- Its the bat signal!!!
- Hey, buddy, the court says you have to stay at least 100 yards
from me!! I've got the paperwork!!
- I thought I said quit following me before I have to go Boston
- I'm not crabby, I'm pensive.
- Devil Dog!! Get thee behind me & sit, stay!
- Judging by the length of my ear shadow I would say its time
- Is that Batman?
- "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Only
the Shadow knows!"
- that's it they got a new dog they don't love me anymore
- They must not discover my secret identity. I am...BATMAN!
- OH NO! Somebody must be in distress!It's the bat signal! Away
- Shadow Shadow on the wall who is the most beautiful boston
of them all?
- Who knows what kibble lurks in the pantry bin? The Shadow
- Time to hit the treadmill, I see some junk in the trunk.
- Horns, horns, do I see horns?
- You lookin' at me?
- Batman Returns!
- as Kingston looks longingly at his shadow on the wall, the
realization that there will never be another dog quite as handsom
- 02/02/07 Kingston takes ground hog's day into his own paws!!!
Who needs Pawnsutucky Phil! We have Kingston!
- Are you talkin' to me?
- I'm Batman! Did you hear me? I saaiid....I'M BATMAN!
- Striking fear in the hearts of bostons everywhere.....duh-duh-duh......it's
- Me... and my shadow....
- So THIS is why I can't seem to keep a girlfriend. Will you
just STOP? Leave me alone! You're crimping my style!!!!
- Stop! following me around.
- Me and my shadow Strolling down the avenue Me and my shadow
Not a soul to tell our troubles too
- I ALWAYS WANTED A FRIEND, JUST LIKE YOU.
- Quick to the Batmobile Robin!
- It's just me and my shadow!!!
- That is one sexy shadow!
- I thought I said quit following me before I have to go Boston
- Commissioner Gordan and Gotham City call again!
- Are you talkin to ME??!!
- rabbit ears!!
- OH NO! SIX MORE WEEKS OF WINTER
- Oooooh I just LOVE making shadow animals, look ma, I made
- The spotlight is all mine...you know that, don't you?
- yea...my shadow even looks that good.
- Mommy - who is that?
- Kingston Boston is...Bat Dog!
- No one can beat my shadow puppets, i am a master at the bunny!
- Now tell me truthfully little shadow: does this collar make
me look fat???
- it's groundhogs day already ?
- When a Kingston sees his shadow, does that mean a shorter
or longer winter?
- Mom come quick I found the guy who keeps getting me in trouble!!!
- SO GOOD LOOKIN', YOU COME HERE OFTEN?
- ARE MY EARS REALLY THAT POINTY???
- I TOLD YOU TO NEVER FOLLOW ME HERE!!!
- CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME PRIVACY???
- My shadow makes my ears look big!
- You know, this wall shade DOES look good against my pelt!
- I dont know who you think you are, but I run the show around
- I miss you mama.....but I'm doing just fine. I think I'm all
grown up now.
- Are you following me? ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME? You better answer
- Are my ears that long and pointy?
- I think I need glasses. That guy looks fuzzy.
- QUICK! To the beast cave!
- Man that's the best "scoot stripe" i ever laid down!
- Are they really that...pointy?!?!?
- Yes, I know I'm beautiful.
- I'm sooo much more cuter, than the Burger King Dude!
- ahh! it's going to get me! help help!
- Shadow,Shadow on the wall,Who is the prettiest Boston of them
- i see my shadow...6 more weeks of winter!
- Look! The Bat-Signal!!
- Are my ears this big in person ?
- Is it possible for a shadow to be studly? Oh yes, I think
- I have travelled to Indonesia to master the art of shadow
puppetry-this is my rendition of the great horned boston.
- Oh, how I wish I had a friend.
- hey whats that shadowy looking thang doin'
- look how long my ears are...wait are they too long!?hey i
never knew these walls where yellow!
- Bug off, there is room for only one dog in this house!
- See? This side is also my good side.
- Yes.......I'm Batman!!
- I love myself!
- Who's dat!?!
- Don't let the K fool you......it stands for killer!
- "You Going With Me Or Not?"
- God! Stop folling me.
- "Bat Girl"
- Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? Isn't she precious?
- I'm so hot, even my shadow is handsome.
- Me, and my shaaadow!
- Are you talking to me?
- Shadow I'm watching you
- Peter Pan makes it look easyer.
- Be verwy verwy quiet I'm hun't wabbits.
- Well who are you doing in a place like this?
- Does my shadow make my butt look big?
- Kingston (talking to the shadow):Ah...you again. I see you
everyday around the house.. You keep following me...
- "HEY! Stop following me!"
- I see my shadow, I hope the groundhog is not looking right
- Batman, I know it's you, quit trying to hide! Reveal yourself.
- hrm... I'm a lot smaller than I thought I was...
- Hey little K...I have been looking all over for you!! Let's
take some time to reflect on our relationship...
- is that what i really look like?
- batman? is that you?
- Holy heart failure, Batman! Your invisability potion is the
- I sure wish I could make shadow puppets other than rabbit
- Not me please...not me! I'm only a puppy
- To the Bat Cave Robin!!!!!
- I saaaaaiddd...stop following me!
- 6 more weeks of winter
- Hey, that's one good looking boston over there!
- Who dat?
- Hmmm.. my shadow is a little too fat.. got to cut down on
- does my shadow make me look fat
- would you stop following me!
- OH NO!! Does this mean 6 more weeks of winter weather?
- Silly groundhog, I'm not afraid of my shadow.
- I love making shadow puppits on the wall
- Who is that?
- What the????!!!!!!
- awww, I'm blushing
- I knew all day! Someone IS following me.
- Ah the shadow. They don't call it deep horizon light for no
- The wall bugger is back,what now?
- Woah! Is it a bird? a plane? No! It is the Mighty Bat Ears!
- Hey you! Did you just fart?
- What did you say? Time for my nap?
- Shadows can not be trusted.
- quick! I see the bat signal on that wall. To the bat cave!
- oh... and who are you? who? i can't hear you!
- What the heck is that! Oh It's me Kingston. Man I look good
even when I'm a shadow! Who's a good looking puppy? I am!
- Ever get the feeling you're being laughed out behind your
- when did you get here?
- Does this shadow make my ears look big?
- Said the lion to the little lamb Do you see what I see?
- STOP FOLLOWING ME!
- Hello mr. shaddow. how was your day today?
- Are my ears that big?
- Cool...shadow puppets! If you squint just right mine looks
like a bird.
- ...and humans thought they were clever when they made bunny
ears with their hands. HRMPH!
- stop following me!! jeez, you share your squeaky toy once
and get a stalker...
- O-o-h,Batwoman, we gotta stop meeting like this!
- Follow me around all you like, but I'm still cuter!
- I don't even need a mirror to know how handsome I am.
- Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely, ain't got nobody to call my own.....AWHOAHHHA
- who's there?
- I shall not be scared of my own shadow! I shall conquer this
fear! and stare my shadow in the eye! FEAR NO MORE
- What are you looking at
- who stole the mirror?
- Guards! Guards! Your lord is being stalked!
- .... Wat'chu lookin at ....!
- HAAAY! Are you the Meanie that keeps coming up and moving
- Soon in a theather near you "Batman returns, again" staring
- do i look that pretty?
- Does this collar make me look fat?
- Hmm...I think this wall needs something. I've got it! A lovely
picture of me!! That would make any household look good!
- Me...and..my..Shadooow. Just pooped on the hallway rug...
- I came, I saw, I pooped.
- When bored Kingston makes ear shadow animals on the walls
, notice the realistic cat shadow
- Why won't he stop following me? Can't seem to shake him off!
- It wasn't me! It was HIM.
- Introducing Kingston. New from the Martha Stewart Everyday
Boston Terrier Collection.
- Hmm....This kid must not have any friends. He's ALWAYS following
- Does my shadow look fat?
- "My friend. You're always with me wherever I go."
- You again? I told you to stop following me.
- Look, mom! I can make the bunny ears!
- Look, it's that Aflac duck following me around. I don't want
- this sweater makes me look PHAT!
- "The Exorcist-Boston Part I??"
- Is there something on my cheek?
- My, what big ears...uh, I...have!
- That's funny. Everywhere I go I keep seeing you. Hmmm...
- For the last time - quit following me!
- Ah... if only it were a mirror instead.
- So, do you know the way to Never Never Land?
- hey,ya wanna see China? I brought my boxing gloves!
- Kingston the masculine little Boston Bull dog.
- Sometimes I feel like someone is watching me.
- What Is That
- Quit sneaking up on me like that, you scared me!
- give me a smooch right here on the cheek.
- Who are you????? I live in the wall!!!
- MOM, MOM where are you??? Look at the puppy in the wall!!!
- Hey Buddy, it's just me and you until our human gets home.
- SOMEBODY IS FOLLOWING ME
- Maybe I can't do hand-puppets like Adie, but I can do shadow
- Sock puppet schmock puppet... shadow puppets are the new sock
- Note: He is SO beautiful. What a baby!
- So CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- That is beyond adorable!!!
- Pretty puppy!!!
- What a stud.
- kingston has a face to die for
- Even his shadow is too cute to take your eyes off.
- aww its sooo pretty...
- Aw, so sweet!
- so cute
- so cute he saw his shadow
- i think this is cute because it is a pup
- cutie & royalty & beautyful
- its pretty and cute, Kingston looks deep, thoughtful, and
intelligent. Good timing also for photographer
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com