The Winning Caption
- Carnivorous snuggle sacks weren't as big a hit as marketing
- All of the Boston's were snug in their beds, while visions
of Snausages danced in their heads.
- Pay no attention to the feet under the blanket...
- Lola has just settled down for a long winter's nap.
- Lola dreams of being sled dog, sleeping in the snow, but this
is close enough.
- Lola was nestled all snug in her bed, While visions of squeeky
toys danced in her head...
- Are you SURE I'm not supposed to hibernate for winter?
- Attack of the killer blankie!!!
- They had just settled down to a nice winter's nap.
- Lucky Boston Feet
- I'm not speaking to you!
- No, I am not a rabbit. Guess again?
- Do I feel a draft?
- Despite the love of her adoptive family, Lola had yet to overcome
her puppyhood on the ostrich farm.
- shhh- I'm hiding from the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present
& Future!! If I can't see them- they can't see me!!
- Febreze- "its a breath of fresh air!"
- The story was apparently sooo scary that Lola had to hide
under the covers!
- " i hear you! do NOT tickle my toes"
- Don't mind the Boston behind the blue blanket!!!
- we killed the wicked witch!!
- I'm going straight to hell for this one: This Halloween Lola
dressed up as a member of the Heaven's Gate Cult.
- who turned out the lights?
- nope...i'm never coming outa here again!
- Ha! Now they can't find me for sure!
- oh my she looks wiped out!
- MISSING....a boston terrier body!
- Wake me up March 31!
- Could you be a dear, put the camera down, and cover my damn
- TURN OUT THE LIGHTS! I WANT TO SLEEP!!!
- there is nothing like a warm bed and blanket.
- the paws stick out and the rug is over the rest of the body.
- Wake me when its Monday.
- Wake me up when Christmas is over!
- ~~Did You Hear That?~~
- Just five more minutes Mom.. PLEASE?
- Do Not Disturb
- This is what I do when Mom & Dad kick me out of the bed.
- Under da see, Under da seeeeeee Dawling it's bedda Down where
it's wedda Take it fwom me
- Yes these are my feet! If you look close you'll see toenails.
- Please! No pictures!
- I can't understand why my feeties are cold???
- Wham! Bam! Lola's seeing stars after being knocked flat out.
- I don't do Monday! Wake me when it's Tuesday.
- Lola has the Monday morning blues.
- uuurhg---I hate mondays!!
- If I lay reaaaallll still they won't know I am here!!
- Gotta hide from the vet! Pop is on a rampage again examining
and inspecting every body part! good Thing I know how to hide
-- no one will ever find me here.
- Oh, here comes Santa! I am the best hider ever he won't know
I am "spying".
- I SAID GOODNIGHT!
- Guess Who!?!
- What was in that eggnog anyway???
- I think I'm getting cold feet!
- Lola sleeps off a doggie cookie hangover.
- BT's have bunny feet
- They won't find me under here!
- Time for bed already?
- i shouldn't have had so much eggnog...
- After a hot cup of Hot coco, Lola takes a snoze.
- Her name was Lola, she was a no-show girl!
- My feeties are toooooo stinky!
- You should see what it looks like from MY point of view.
- Come on ... tickle me feet , so i can lick your face till
you drop ... hehe ... fake vulnerability 101 trap ... look at
you !!! you are definitly falling for it.
- Dont wake up until Xmas !!! Counting the stars of my blankie
in the meantime 1 2 3 zzzz . Ok here goes again 1 2 zzz ...
- Lola just loved her Christmas bathrobe-it's so cozy.
- That is the laaaast time I go out with those crazy weiner
dogs after obedience class
- I refuse to come out until the Peanut Butter is set free from
- If you can't see me, you can't bath me!
- No, I don't want to go outside in the snow! I'll have frozen
Frito toes! No thanks!
- Whatever Lola wants..Lola get..and my darling Lola wants......
- This ii so comfy!
- Can you see me now???
- Oh, the things I do for this country
- Where's da wabbit?
- don't bother me when i take my nap!
- i'm in one of my moods,so leave me alone!
- Come on guys ..a little privacy here???
- Yes Mom I understand you love me the way I am...but im still
embaressed about the comments on my ears...ohhhh the humiliation.
- I did WHAT last night? oh no...i will never hear the end of
it....wake me in a year..but please give me an asprin first,
this hangover is brutal.
- step away! a gorgeous woman needs her beauty sleep!
- Where is my breakfast in bed?
- Talk to the hand...er...paw...zzzzzzz
- "don't look - i'm invisiable."
- I love my blankie--Z--Z--Z--z-z-z-snore!
- Wake up you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
- "99,100.OK, come and GET me!!"
- if i can't see you, you cant see me!
- 5 more minutes, please Mom???!!!!
- Boy I gotta lay off the egg nog!!!
- Wake me when it's spring!
- Wake me Christmas is over...
- Who tooted? It was'nt me !!
- I knew I shouldn't have had that tenth beer...
- Why are my feet always so cold??!!?!?
- Mommy dearest, could you please cover up my little toesies??
- Tender tootsies anyone?
- Does this outfit make my feet look big?
- Why, oh why, did I have that last eggnog??
- If I can write there will be a "Do Not Disturb" sign.
- 8..7..6..5..4..3..(alright thats enough) Ready OR NOT!...
- Eww!! Bright light!!
- Ahhh!! The abominable snowman!
- Pleeezzzzz! I just vant to be left alooone.......
- zzzzzzzzzzz--- snort, gasp--- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- If I can't see them, they can't see me. If I can't see them,
they can't see me. . .
- Who turrned out the lights?
- WIll you PLEASE turn that light off?!
- I'M SNOOZING!!!CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Nothing is more tasty than dirty laundry dragged from the
- 999 Mississippi, 1000 Mississippi...here I come! Lola fell
asleep while playing hide and go seek.
- Just five more minutes, mom.
- Lola doesn't live here anymore... just her feet...
- "Won't you please, please help me?"
- "I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!!!"
- Boy, I really need some odor eaters!
- iam sooooooooooo embarrassed.......
- cute but where am i
- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 redy or not here i come !!!
- These boots were made for snorin'!
- This is how you block out the light!
- "Brr, do I feel a breeze?"
- i wonder why my feet are cold?
- "Shh! Just ignore me! I'm 'under cover'!"
- i think i hear santy claus!
- Hey!! A little help covering up the toes....please....someone...anyone???
- First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go
ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough
as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle.
- Hello! This is Lola's feetie answering machine! Will you give
me a message and TRY not to die from my smell?
- could you pleeze be kind and cover mah feetz???
- Lola sings, "All I want for Christmas is a blankie that covers
- Being a Boston is exhausting!!!!
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- Dolly scares me!
- Lola is staging a "sit in" to get a new color of
bed, as Dolly did not fare well with that green cup last week...
- Lola's hiding from Dolly. She doesn't want to be *next*!!!
- Hey, this Cloak of Invisibility really works! Now I can score
some of Bergamot's pizza... [PPPOct07]
- it is so funny because you can only see lola's little paws
- that is sooo cute my dog sleeps like that too
- What an angel! The green looks great with her eyes!
- thanks for including a photo of her face, too- what a sweet
- I love this picture! I see this pose very often at my home.
They always keep their nose out...just in case!
- so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!