The Winning Caption
I suggest you give me what I want or next it'll be your good china!
- I'll take a hot caramel machiatto skim milk no froth.....with
a pinch of nutmeg.
- Sorry, I got thirsty on the way.
- Dolly,"Cut the crap with the philosophy. The cup is not half
full. The cup is empty. Fill it!"
- Hey, you, this bowl isn't filling itself...
- Will be cute for food!
- Here's an idea - YOU hold the bowl and I'LL milk the cow!
- Remember Pinkey Out!!!
- The humans were staging an intervention to confront Dolly's
- Dolly attempts to exchange her puppy bowl for a big girl
- "We've secretly replaced Dolly's regular coffee with this
super-caffeinated espresso...let's watch"
- Dolly was the best Tiny Tim in the history of Boston theater.
- Nobody messed with Dolly until she'd had her morning cup of
- "Waddaya mean curl my pinkie around the teacup? Is it O.K.
if I just curl my lip around it like this?!"
- Dolly keeps her eye on the prize!!!!
- Small donation for the adorable, sir?
- Feed me, Seymour! Feed me now!!!
- Feed. Me. NOW.
- Boston tea party?
- may i have more please
- can I get a refill?
- No, I will let you know when I am done with it!
- Dolly experiences a common social faux pas: something stuck
between her teeth.
- Dolly's audition for lead in OLIVER: I'd like some more please,
sir. (said in her best British Accent)
- You put the money in the cup, then I'll dance for you.
- yes, miss Dolly, would love a cup of good Boston tea...
- "Spare treats, sir."(In a British orphan accent.)
- Will Be Cute For Food!
- Dolly was quite embarrassed by the unfortunate green cup birth
mark and vowed to have it removed before it got any larger!
- But 'tis the Christmas season, Mr. Scrooge! Buy a goose for
the Boston's less fortunate!
- Please sir. May I have some more?
- Dis Saki is GOOD!
- Um, your bowl is bigger than mine!
- *in british accent* please sir, i want some more...
- If it's in my mouth, it's mine!
- I gotta switch to decaf!
- MY CUP!!!!
- "Please sir, might I have more porridge!"
- Care for a sip of tea?
- Can I get another shot, please?
- Dolly doing her rendition of the famous Oliver Twist line,
"May I have some more please?"
- It's MY teacup , Daddy! Get yer own!
- Would you like one lumps or two? How about putting in the
darn tea first?!!!
- Please mum, just a scheckel.
- Dolly is engulfed with guilt, but she knows that no matter
what she must hold on to the everlasting, precious Cup of Life.
- Please, Sir - some more kibble?
- more cream with my coffee, pweese.
- Hey! I'm not done with that!
- More tea, Madame Dolly?
- "Hey, back off buddy. That's my coffee cup."
- Drop the cup, and walk away.
- Would you like another cup 'o tea, dear?
- Brother , can you spare a boston a dime.
- I like a refill on the double mocha latte, please!!!!!!
- "Just put the treat in the bowl and no one gets hurt!"
- please sir may I have another??
- Tea please, hold the lemon !!
- Please sir I want some more. Just a spot of tea.
- Do u want some tea and scones?
- I SAID its time for our tea party!
- "I went 10 rounds with Jose Cuervo" (hic)
- ...and the 2007 Holiday Dolly comes the eggnog cup standard!
- when "begging" becomes too literal
- Got a dollar? I'm saving to buy Santa a jar of Peanut Butter.
- Please sir, can I have some more?
- "My cup- I dare you to keep trying!!"
- ready for refill with cream and sugar -thank you...
- "Bar keep- antoher round of kibble please- and buy one for
- Please, sir, I want some more gruel!
- May I have a little mor' sir?
- Another round barkeep!
- This isn't that bad. Last time he hypnotized me i was dancin
like Ricky Martin
- spare change?
- alms for the poor...
- So your the little green monster that comes out when you rub
- Will bark for food...
- But you SAID we could have a tea party. You shouldn't say
it if you don't mean it.
- Ah yes, mi saki.
- Boston Tea Party
- More tea please!!
- So where are the crumpets???
- Here we see a picture of the real Boston Tea Party!!!
- Boston's know how to throw a tea party!!
- May I have more Tea, Mr.Paul Revere???
- Can I get a little somthin'? Just a little bit please?
- Please, Sir, I want some more.
- *auditioning for Oliver Twist* Please sir, I want s'more
- "Just give me the damm cup, I'm sick of that stainless steel
- Oh yes! I do love to having "Boston tea Parties"
- will work for food
- See? Boston's really do have Tea Parties!
- I don't care who brought this teaset! You can't make me drink
from the "olive green" Cup!
- Dolly doing her best Oliver impression. "Please sir. I want
- Beggin's hard work!
- Hey, brother, can you spare a kibble?
- Dolly rehearses for her role in "A Christmas Carol."
- Give me coffee or I'll gnaw your toes off.
- Don't even think about talking to me until I've had my coffee!
- Decaf?! I don't want your stinkin' decaf!
- What do you mean, you only have decaf?!
- let go of the cup!!fine i'll give it .no!yes!no!oh forget
- More treats, please!
- I'm just trying to help out the Salvation Army...dogs need
- alms for the poor? pweeze daddums? have a heart!
- hey, i want my food and i want it now !!!!
- The appetizer was great! Now where's the meal?
- This is Oliver Twist all over again..Dolliver twist!
- I can stare without blinking for 20 minutes. Give it up, man!
- do I look like I'm on a diet????
- Is it lunchtime?
- Daddy, I want to eat out of your dish today.
- I'll take a café au lait please, no sugar because I'm sweet
- "I know I am like a daughter to you, but isn't this taking
it a bit far?"
- I worship the hand that feeds me.
- If I had a pinky, I could hold it up too!
- Give me my bowl back! I'm not done eating yet!
- Excuse me sir, can you spare a dime??
- Feed me. Feed me now.
- Hey, buddy, can you spare a biscuit?
- "Please help a homeless brotha out"
- I'll have a double shot, skim,no whip,hold the foam venti
- Dolly has to keep reminding her person that you are supposed
to raise your pinkie when you have tea!
- Dolly bravly stares down the giant hand as it tries to steal
her cup of Christmas punch....
- Can I borrow a cup of beasty cookies?
- The BOSTON tea party! ;)
- a spot of tea, please
- Spare some change, sir?
- More SAKE please !!
- Aren't you forgetting something ? Egg nog would be nice this
time of the year ...
- Hey buddy, spare some change?
- Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, medicine
go dooown, medicine go down!
- HUNGRY DAWG!
- Look, buddy, it's 5 a.m. and I haven't had any caffeine yet.
Just gimme the coffee before somebody gets hurt...
- Can I please have spot of tea said the gentleman to the floating
- um this is good but I think it needs sugar.
- will work for kibble.
- I WANTSOME CHIPS FILL ME UP!!!!!!
- I'll dance on two legs for some free kibble.
- Breaking news!Puppy learns how to drink tea.
- I'm sorry- Was this YOUR cup?
- Dolly found that begging with a cup yielded more scraps.
- Multi use dentistry for dogs, Wow!
- would you like a spot of tea?
- Please sir, I want some more!
- "Please Sir, may I have some more?"
- tea please chop chop yeah ya heard me CHOP CHOP
- P-p-puhl-l-lease give m-m-money to the p-p-p-poor boston terriers.
- your not the only one that needs to eat!
- give it! it's so delicious give it!
- i love tug of war
- ...and don't give me any of that fake cat poop either....
- "Make it a double this time"
- Bless you kind sir. Perhaps now mother can get that operation!
- Got Milk?
Outstanding Captions Based on the Previous
POTWeek Photo - (the PPP)
- I think it is cute because she has her ears back
- She is a doll!!!
- What a pretty girl Dolly is!
- AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so cute and
- well i think that its cute but i dont know whats in dollys