"Why do birds,
- Heads! You lose!
- When the dogs were done, all that was left of Carrot Top was
his last rubber chicken... another prop comic sent to meet his
- i dont think that is how u are supposed to make a wish though
- Somebody ought to clue Seamus and Mickey in: It worked in
Lady and the Tramp because they *didn't* use a rubber chicken.
- So that is what happened to the chicken that crossed the road
- Have we seen your pet iguana? Not sure, what's he look like?
- We love terrier-yucky chicken!
- Wanna play chicken?
- Seamus and Mickey: two more tragic casualties of RCA- Rubber
- Poster boys for the Poultry Association of America's new ad
campaign: "Eat chicken -- it brings folks together."
- We just thought it might need some help crossing the road.
- Siamese Bostons discovered in Maine! Joined by the... CHICKEN!
- Seamus and Mickey say: "Eat Mor Chikin!"
- This must be the Boston version of the touching scene from
Lady and the Tramp.
- Who cares which came first, lets just eat it!
- Boston Vaudeville!
- Meet Seamus and Mickey: proud winners of an MIT research grant
to test the stretchy limits of juvenile rubber chickens.
- Itís erotic if youíre using a feather. Itís kinky if youíre
using the whole darn chicken.
- Joined at the rubber chicken, conjoined twins, Seamus and
Mickey, nonetheless lead a happy and fulfilling life.
- Help me find the nuggets!!
- Mom...I had it 1st and Mickey won't let go!
- What could be better than a squeeky tug toy to share with
my best friend?
- MOM... I had it first.. It's MINE.. Tell Mickey to give it
- Heads or Tails
- suicide? what suicide?
- Seamus and Mickey know that sharing is a very important part
of getting along with your siblings.
- Chicken....The other white meat.
- Seamus, "No, you let go first." Mickey, "No, you let go first!"
- What came first, the chicken or the Boston?
- ...we're...um...sharing the bird! Honest!!
- Seamus, it's MY turn to play with the birdie...DROP IT!
- Why did the chicken cross the road?..... Not sure, he didn't
- Seamus & Mickey...Siamese Bostons
- And they called it puppy love, ...love...love uh uh love...
- The chicken never saw it coming...
- Look Mom, we finally learned to share... for now!
- See mommy, we can share....
- Say "CHICKEN"!
- "You let go." "No, You let go." You let go!" "No! You let
- Birds of a feather!
- Eat More Chicken!!!
- Because their bestfiends they share in the dystruction of
each others toys!!!
- What?? You said not to talk with my mouth full
- Finally we get to see the famous Siamese Bostons
- Mickey dared me to bite its butt!
- ***Introducing the comedy duo of..Seamus & Mickey
- People aren't the only ones who can fake a smile...
- Heads or Tails?
- Hey Mickey! You want light or dark meat?
- Me 'n Seamus flipped a coin...I got heads!
- "True Love is a Many Splendored Thing"
- "Sharing is Caring"
- taste's just like Rubber Chicken!
- You're right Seamus, it tastes like chicken!
- Mom, this doesn't taste like chicken.
- Think this is how "Lady & the Tramp" got their start?
- Chicken, I mean "cheese"!
- Could we get this 'Kentucky Fried," please?
- I guess that solves the riddle of 'why did the chicken cross
- ~~You Can't Have The Leg~~
- Seamus you said you wanted a leg, so take it and let me the
- This doesn't taste like chicken!!
- Seamus and Mickey's version of "Lady and the Tramp".....
- Some things are just not sharable!!!
- Give me My Chicky Chicken!!!!
- Together Seamus And Mickey were able to get over their differences,and
share the chicken
- Seamus and Mickey attempt a comedic version of the Lady and
The Tramp spaghetti scene.
- Doctors look forward to a successful operation to seperate
cojoined Bostons . . . .
- GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME...SMILE FOR THE PICTURE!
- Its Turkey Time!!!
- Now tell me again...Why did the chicken cross the road???
- Seamus and Mickey, the famous Siamese Twin Bostons, share
- I think he's watched lady and the tramp one too many times!
- ON THE NEXT JERRY SPRINGER "CONJOINED BOSTONS AND THE DELEMAS
- what chicken?
- Micky and Seemoo both want the wishbone! Wait a minute, does
a chicken have a wishbone?
- "I wonder if this picture will get us Photo of the Year?",
one Boston whispers to the other. "We look just so darn cute!
It's in the bag!"
- It's funny, but you taste like chicken too!
- Ahhh, no we haven't seen any chickens around here !!!
- Luckily, this rare example of siamese Boston Terriers agree
- NO ITS MINE ! NO ITS MINE!
- What Chicken
- "My end tastes like chicken!" " I'm not saying what my end
- Eat More Chicken
- I dont mind sharing my chicken, but sharing spit is definitly
NOT going to work.
- Seamus and Mickey have watched "Lady and the Tramp" one too
- What.. So it goes Badda bing Badda boom
- ok we see now.YOU want US to share,when you could of just
bought two chikens! But nooooooo!
- Do you like white meat or dark meat?!
- Seamus & Mickey, the famous Siamese Twin Bostons
- impatience getting the best of them, Seamus and Mickey began
to tug on the wishbone before the chicken was finished
- Chicken...! Romance in the air....
- What chicken?
- Great!!! I love chicken feet!! It's chicken wings you dope!!
- act natural seamus....cute and cuddly. think cute and cuddly.
- oops.... we're caught! but MOM, it really DOES taste like
- The new drumsticks and thighs bucket at KFC.
- its mine! no its mine! mom! He wont let me have that chiken!
- KFC - The Taste Lives Here!
- "It was love at first bite!"
- Seamus and Mickey just finished watching Lady and the Tramp...
it gave them an idea!
- Seamus: Hey Mickey I think our chicken salad turned into chicken
- Mohter, dear, a generic "cuz" just won't do. We respectfully
request a name brand model.
- What do you mean it only works with the wishbone?
- a rare case of siamese Bostons- joined at the tongue
- Happy birthday, Mama!
- we'd like to donate this to the starving dogs in other countries
- two out of three bostons agree it tastes like chicken
- YUM....frog's legs!!!!
- team work, and not counting your chickens before they hatch
helps on the "Quest Of The Rubber Chicken"
- why did the chicken cross the road
- This is not NEARLY as romantic as it was in Lady and the Tramp!
- Who's chicken?
- I feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight...
- Terriers prefer the Extra Rubbery Flavor of Boston Fried Chicken.
- You be Tramp and I'll be Lady, Ok?
- MOM! Make him let go of my chicken!
- Our Mom taught us to share!
- Seamus and Mickey understand the joys of sharing.
- What chicken? We haven't seen any chicken.
- Mealtimes were always a little dicey for Siamese Bostons Seamus
- Why COULDN'T the chicken cross the road...
- Sharing is for two
- We told you what would happen if you played the "chicken dance"
song one more time!
- Well,.........so much for the "Mike the Headless Chicken"
- Frog legs...they taste just like chicken!
- Can we have fries with that?
- Cheese? Nah, this is much better!
- Why did the chicken cross the road? Because Seamus & Mickey
- Seamus: why did the chicken cross the road? Mickey: Why? Seamus:
to get away from the beasts!
- ( i want the chicken )( smile we are on camera =) !!!!!!!!!
- Seamus: Mickey, you can have the white meat, and I'll start
with the dark.
- We don't want no stinkin' chicken! Where is the beef!?!?
- Tastes like......BEEF!
- I get the wishbone this time Seamus-or else
- Hangon there mickey i'll get that chicken's head out and we
can p-lay again
- Mickey, so if you've got the head of the chicken i must have.....
THE BUM OF THE CHICKEN EWWEWWEWW GET IT OUT
- Taste like chicken!!!
- Hey when we said we wanted chicken this isn't what we meant....
- Seamus: hey taste like chicken! Mickey: No tastes like ......
Rubber! Seamus: that dumb waiter ripped us off again!
- These two Boston's tied at the annual "Heads or Tails, I'll
flip you for it" contest!
- "The next time we order chicken we need to tell them we want
separate pieces of legs and breasts!
- Seeing that no one found their jokes funny, they tried the
good ole rubber chicken gag.
- Conjoined twins, Mickey & Seamus share every bite of food.
- Tastes like chicken!
- See how nice we play with OUR toys- that Kyla!!
- Can't you take a hint? We want an ear of corn!! [PPP]
- How cute, two partners sharing the chicken...just for the
picture of course!
- two adorable boston terriers cutely sharing a rubber chicken
- Very Cute
- Awwwwwww, that is so cute. I call that brotherly love.
- theese puppies are soooooo cute i want them!!!!!!!
- These 2 are just adorable...love their names, too!
- what cute puppies!!!!!!! can i have one?
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com