I am the grass.
- At the boneless Boston farm... (with all due respect to Gary
- Note to self: Cannot Fly.
World has nothing on Emma's
- And stretch.......
- Well, I went from Black to Brown, but I just cant turn green,
how do those lizards do it.
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one
blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth
- Well I tried. I can't find the ball. I am going to just lie
here and hope someone falls for my cuteness and brings it to
- emma suffers from a bacon hangover...
- I've been in the sun all day, am I getting red?
- mmmmmm...fescue...my favorite
- Being a Boston is exhausting!!!
- my grass. mine, mine, mine, mine, mine- not yours- mine
- I guess we no longer have to wonder how crop circles are made!
- I call this new yoga move "Downward and flat facing dog"
- THIS PUPPY PILATES IS HARDER THAN IT LOOKS
- Emma just loves the smell of freshly cut grass!
- I hate when I wake up in yoga positions....
- Emma thinks if she lays in this exact position, she'll be
able to "even out" her tan lines.
- Emma practices her yoga move the sideways facing dog
- Alas, another victim of grass cling!
- In a alternative dimension, BTs are brown and they are calm.
I wonder what color the sky is?
- AHHH the green,green grass of home.
- AHHH that fabreeze smells so good on the grass!!!
- If I lay real still I should be able to catch that worm like
the birds do.....
- Grazin' in the grass is a gas, baby can you dig it!
- Ahhh, This grass smells goood... its that fresh.
- SPF 50 only works if it is applied evenly.
- The grass really is greener on the other side of the boston
- Sorry Dad...you will have to mow around me...I am all frogged
- Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!
- Emma is the newest Easy, Breezy, Beautiful, Cover Boston!
- Hey Mom, can we get some of this green carpet for the living
- "Splendor In The Grass"
- ahhhhhhh! relaxation!
- Ahhhh, fabreeze!
- AAAhhh....the aroma of fresh cut grass..wait did someone pee
- Feel the grass, love the grass, be one with the grass...ahhhhhh
- Lazy dog days of summer.
- more lotion please,i'm cooking
- If I pretend to be a frog, maybe I'll catch one!
- ~~Don't Think I Can Make Another Step~~
- I wonder where my next meal will come from...
- MmmMmm...I love the smell of fresh cut grass!
- "Just trying to get rid of these tan-lines"!
- If I lay REAL flat-no one can see me!
- If I hide behind the blades of grass, they can't find me.
- Emma loves the yoga pose called Dog Being Tickled by Cool
- Fresh Grass... the NEW Fresh Scent of Febreeze!
- Oh the dog days of summer how they linger on.
- The Dog Days Of Summer!!!
- Man down!!!
- Boy this febreeze is wonderful!!!
- So how do you get a Boston Terrier stain out of your grass???
- I hate playing Twister
- Oh, how I love the smell of freshly cut grass...
- Doing Pilates! Come back later!
- Ahhh..... This is the Life.
- It's exhausting being this cute!
- i tryed too lie down but i was too tierd.
- Boston sun baked bean!
- oh, finally! away from everything
- Just chillin!
- "You put your back feet in and you put your front feet out
and you do the Whochee Chochee and your turn your self around??????!!!!!!!!!!!
- "Summertime and the livin' is easy..."
- Angel is a centerfold...
- Emma knew she was in trouble when the emergency parachute
- Well crap, thats not exactly the landing I was hoping for!
- The world wants to go green...well I'm all for it!
- there is nothing like rolling in fresh cut grass. It's great.
- Whew! I need a quick break!
- when Bostons don't remember their sunscreen...
- now if I could only make my ears lay flat I'd be able to sneak
up on that darn squeaky
- Maybe breeding boneless bostons wasn't such a good idea...
- I never want to see food again! Ever, nope, not one little
kibble, or morsel of table scra-- what do you mean tomorrow
- The no tan line look is sure back breaking work at times!
- And now class, this is the stretching dog yoga pose.
- Ahhhh, that fresh mowed grass smell!
- If I lay real still......no one will know that was me who
- If I lay here long enough, maybe I will blend in......
- There is nothing better than the feel of a freshly mowed lawn.
- Boy,I find myself going in all directions.
- I love this new carpet!
- Hmmm....could I trouble someone to bring me a cool bowl of
- Emma's favorite colors: brown, white & green!
- grass just has to be the best human discovery ever!
- Is this fabreeze?
- Emma used to be black and white but after too much time in
the sun faded to seal.
- It's the febreeze!!!
- this is the last time i come to this yoga class!
- I was trying to chase a squirrel but this grass feels so good!
- Superman mode isn't getting me very far today. . .
- I wuff gwass....
- Boy does this febreze smell good!
- In the absense of my feeder, this grass makes a good belly
- Ahhh,this is the life!
- at last a lovely mornig
- AAAHHHH.THIS IS THE LIFE.PERFECT WEATHER,SOFT GRASS,AND A
BEAUTIFUL BODY.NOW WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG WITH MY ICE CREAM
- Hey did someone spray this grass with some febrez
- I swear, this astro-turf is just like REAL grass!
- live'en is easy!
- red rover, red rover, i think you fell over!
- The grass feels soft on my nipples - all ten of them!
- L A Z Y DOG DAYS OF SUMMER.........
- I'll just play dead and maybe I'll get a cookie!
- summertime... and the living is easy
- She's gone commando!
- Yeah.. I'll go get the ball in a minute.
- The BT Stretch(r).
- Ewww. This feels goooooooooood!!!
- Mmmm...I wish we had shag carpeting like this IN the house!
- Aaahhh I love the smell of grass in the morning!
- There's nothing better like a grass splash!!!
- If Dad waits another week to cut the grass, I can hide right
here! No one will ever see me!
- Look out, rivals: Emma's Lawn Service goes the extra mile
when it comes to fighting grubs.
- Brown is the new black people - get used to it!
- As a rule of thumb, Emma prefers to tan in the nude... no
tan lines for this boston!
- THAT WAS GOOD CHOCOLATE MILK!!
- If I lay real still in the grass they wont see and I wont
have to get a bath
- free-form yoga for bostons
- Sniff, smells like grass!
- free-form yoga for the bostons soul
- dog days of summer
- the new boston terrier lawn mower!
- play boy bosten
- ...and then the chocolate ice cream scoop fell off the cone
just like this...
- Emma stakes her patch of ground
- The dog days of summer
- *sniff sniff* Ahh...nothing better than the smell of freshly
- No, Emma, it isn't sprayed with any kind of good smelling
- What you can't see is the bananna peel just out of the top
left of the frame.
- Ok, 5 more minutes then I'll turn over. A girl's gotta have
an even tan!
- I'm a brown Boston bean!
- "Emma's splendor in the grass"
- WOW..this grass feels and smells Great!
- Mamma always told there'd be days like this.
- Ahhh, the dog days of summer.
- i'm suppost to be pottyin!! but oo well his is wayyy better!!
- I'm looking for that all over tan
- If one more human says that I look like a puppy boxer I am
going to bite their ankle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- While this is not as comfortable as mom and dads bed it will
- What do you mean I look like a frog.Frogs are green!
- Wow, hot tummy. Aaahhhhh, cool grass!!!
- I hate it when it hits 90 degrees.
- Oohh the warm sun makes me very sleepy!
- aww i just love the smell of fresh cut grass!
- I'm not resting,I'm plotting.
- UGGGHHHH, too many bones. I think I'm going to pop my fur!
- AAHHH!! The joys of summer grass.
- The boston life
- oooooooooo this feels sooooooooo goooddddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I found it, I found my buried bones
- The Emmalicious chocolate-covered Boston...melts in your yard,
not on your carpet!
- Gosh i got tan this summer!
- It's Chill Time! Wow I Am So Cool, And Hot , And Beautiful,
- Ugh...no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to get rid
of these tan lines.
- Febreze! I love the smell of Febreze!
- Hey, is that a cow patty? Nope, it's just Emma.
- "In 1949 she was just another scared young blonde, struggling
to find fame in the magic city."
- I'ma frogleggin...
- Someday I will fly, I just know it...
- Stretchy, stretch
- It's a dog's life, isn't it?
- To Do List: chase cat, chew ball, destuff toys, snooze in
- cannot move...suburn...ouch
- Becoming one with the grass
- "Left front paw green; right rear paw green... this "Grass
Twister" sure is tiring!"
- When Boston Terriers run out of gas.
- "You know...Chasing these Sub-Compacs are just wearing me
- The grass truly greener on the other side! This is comfy!
- Must be vewy, vewy quiet...I'm hunting Kipper. And with those
ears, he can hear EVERYTHING!
- What Kipper was really looking at.
- "Kipper, can you hear me now?"
- She's an absolute angel! I'm sure her parents are very proud!
- What an adorable Boston. Gorgeous dog!!
- Cutest terrier I've ever seen!!!!!
- A red beauty
- Awww...such a lovely chocolate girl.
- OH Emma is just too adorable!!
- I love Red Bostons!
- Emma is truly adorable. Love her Boston coloring.
- She is beautiful! It is like they try to touch as much of
the grass as they possibly can!
- She looks so totaly funny
- What a beautiful "auburn" girl Emma is!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com