Winning Caption: Candygram!
- I washed & waxed the car. Can we go for a ride now?
- Now all I need is a t-shirt.
- I think it'd be easier if you just gave me a bowl, I keep
gettin' water up my nose
- C'mon! Let's do that scene from Flashdance one more time!
I'm a maniac, MAAANIAC at your door!
- "It puts the lotion on it's skin..or else it gets the hose
- "Will wash windows for food!!"
- Do Bergamot and Emrys have to do chores?
- I have the hose where is the slip n slide
- C'mon, those houseplants look thirsty. Awww, c'mon!!
- Uh, Mom? About the water bill....
- What? A bath? C'mon, I dare you.
- Have you had your sprinkle today??
- Step away from the door, or the hose gets it.
- Mommy i watered the plants the right way this time.
- i think i over did it!
- the water fight went great mom!
- Do we have flood insurance?
- Bathtime, mom.....payback's a b*tch, isn't it?
- who's car is next?
- ok, i hosed off the Patio. what's next?
- Where's the fire?
- Helloooooo, anyone coming out to play?
- Can we play in the water now, Mom?
- Sometimes Logan has to make his own fun.
- What's That all eh~boot Hoser!
- Free car wash!
- I dare you to come out here!
- Ok...who turned the water off?????
- Where's my swimming pool?
- I've cleaned the patio Mom, do you need any help inside?
- Is this the thing a ma bob you wanted? Huh/Huh/Huh!
- I washed both cars and the boat. Whats next?
- Come out and play, the water is turned off, I swear!!!
- I'm done with my chores, can I play now?
- Look Ma, I washed the yard!
- We just smiled and told Logan hello and said nothing about
the botched job on his salivary gland implant.
- Mom its your turn for bath time!
- Hey! Where's the fire?
- "mom, I got some good news..... and some bad news...."
- Porch is done, can I do the car now, huh, huh, huh??????
- OK ma.. The grass is watered and windows washed, gave myself
a bath.. NOW WHAT?!?!?! Let me in already!!!!
- Uhhhh Mom, Mom I washed the car and the porch, can I please
go play at Tommy's now????
- Just call me Rainman!
- "Singin'in the rain, just singin in the rain..."
- OK you caught me, I play with the hose when you're asleep.
- Please momma, I promise I'll be a good boy, just let me back
- You said no playing with the SPRINKLER, you said nothing about
- It took every ounce of my being, but I finally defeated the
water snake! Look!
- Logan's wish list: A doggie door and a spot at the table.
- C'mon out and play....I promise I won't get you..HeHe!
- What do ya mean "you won't come out and play"?
- Ummm, Eau de Wet Dog! Not the fashion statement I wanted to
- Hey, how'd I get roped into doing windows?
- Mommy, come on out. It's bath time!
- C'mon!It looks really fun on tv!
- Oh, come on out....I promise I won't squirt you with it!
- i got it! i got it!i got the hose! so why are you behind the
- Mom, I watered the flowers for you.
- Look you don't have to have thumbs to use this thing after
- Um, Mom, I think I had a accident!!!
- Look mama! I washed your car, can I have the cookie now?
- Sprinkler Hunter Logan strikes again!
- Anybody wanna slip ans slide?
- Ok, I washed the car. What chore do I have next on the list?
- Hey don't close the door yet, I'm still outside!
- Wanna play?
- mar i hosed down the car rel good ..... can i come in now
- Can we go for a walk NOW! it's just raining a little
- Come on......are you chicken?!?!
- Ok, I washed the car....can I get my allowance now?
- Okay, Mommy. Time for me to come in....
- uhhh...little help?
- Mom, I'm done with my bath, can I come inside now????
- COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!
- KNOCK KNOCK... BT FIRE DEPT
- I can't believe i won the "Wet Dog" contest! uhh ohh, mom,
when did u get home!?!?
- Hey Moooom, you remember all those baths you gave me?
- You looking at me?
- Get that Lazy Butt of yours off that couch and let's walk............
- Ok now I've got the hose how about I give you a bath and you
can see how cold the water is?
- Okay, I guess I do "do windows"!
- Hey mom, can you come out here for a minute?! I wanna show
- Okay ma'am, your sprinklers are all fixed. How about I wash
the windows next?
- Look mommy, I saved you from the dreaded green snake!
- Whattsa matter? Afraid of a little water, momma?
- The new and improved BT window washer! (*Some assembly required)
- The reason why Logan is no longer allowed to give himself
- You said I needed a bath.
- Anyone thristy????
- Mommie, I watered the flowers for you!
- "Please let me in monmmy, I told you I would behave!!!??!!"
- Can i Please have my bath!!!
- How did I get wet?
- Logan loves to water the yard…
- Mommy, please come unkink the hose, I promise not to get you
- Recipe for disaster: combine one Logan and a hose gushing
water. put in the yard for 30 minutes or until soggy...
- Loving to play!
- Bergamot was going to make a comment about how Emrys shouldn't
live in glass houses, but then... he'd never be let in.
- Let me in right now, or... well, you saw what happened to
the last hoser.
- All work and no play makes green hoses... dead!
- People who live in glass houses shouldn't let their Boston
Terriers play with hoses
- "9-1-1 Emergency." "Yes, there's a pervert peeping into my
window." "And how can we identify him, please?" "Well... he's
just standing there... playing with his hose!"
- You know i smell good!
- I'm sorry. I cleaned it up. can I please come in now?
- Fire fighter Logan to the rescue!!!
- I got it!! I got it! Look mom I got it!!
- Today only 1/2 price for window cleaning!!
- After giving himself a bath, Logan then realized that he would
NOT be let back in the house!
- Did somebody call a gardener?
- I'm a drounded rat!
- What are you lookin at?
- Who me? I wasn't doing anything!
- Are you SURE you don't wanna come play?
- Mom! I'm done with my bath!
- "Dogs Gone Wild-Spring Break DVD"-$19.95
- "Come on out Daddy"
- Uhh...I can explain.
- Wha? "Bad Logan?" You said you ordered cool BT window stickers
from LittleBeasts.com. So, I washed the windows for you!
- Bath anyone?
- It was a tough battle, but I took 'er down!
- I watered the flowers in the back like you wanted, do I have
to do the front too?
- I found the water leak :
- Don't trouble yourself with giving me a bath; I've already
got it covered.
- Can't I pleaaaaaase wash dad's car too?
- Did Logan defeat the hose or did the hose beat Logan?
- You owe me 20 bucks for the car wash lady!
- No need for a bath Ma! I already did it!
- Here kitty, kitty, kitty. (snort...chuckle...snort)
- Is this the leash you can't find?
- I'm Waiting!
- Do not fear. I am your protector. I have killed the unruly
- Hey Mom, now you don't have to give me a bath this week. you
want me to give you one?!?!
- here kitty, kitty, kitty............
- Come outside, I promise I won't get you wet.
- Ok i killed the water Snake now what?
- Mom?! I finished washing the car. Can I go out and play NOW???
- You did say, wash the car, didnt you?
- Open the door, I am ready to wash the floors now that I finished
- Mom I'm THIRSTY!!
- I am finished washing the car...now can we go for a ride?
- Ok, Your turn!
- drink ?
- The car, the house windows, and the dog are washed... what's
- "Did someone report a Fire?"
- Mom!! (pant, pant) I finally caught the sneaky green snake!
- that's the last time the evil green one will be used for my
- Hey! Where'd everybody go?
- Yeah, they think that wet spot on the rug in the den is bad
- Car wash anyone??
- I swear I'm not going to spray you if you come outside "not
- Paved driveway-$3000, Water Hose-$25 Monthly Water Bill-$50,
- hellooo, can puppy get a towel around here?!
- Here Kitty, Kitty Kitty!
- OKAY! I finished washing myself, who is next?
- What? You said to bring the wash in, didn't you?
- Mommy look, now you dont have to give me a bath!
- Wash the patio for Mom, bathe himself and play. Multi-tasking
at its best.
- Hey, Mom! The driveway's done, what next?
- Heh, heh, heh... Have I got a surprise for the Cat!
- Wet & Wild!
- When you're hot & sweaty.... you gotta get wet & soggy.
- Logan wonders if other Bostons have to do chores.
- Hey Mom, I found this cool toy in the garden!
- What are you lookin at?
- Prince Muddy Toes, ruler of the Land Of Puddles
- Come out here with that camera -- I dare ya!!!
- hey could someone tell me how to turn this thing off???
- okay I washed the car and hosed the driveway. What's next.
- I said I don't do windows!!!!
- I've cleaned the car, so now what??
- the plants are watered and a- okay! the tree thouth you know!
- Now where did Kitty go? She looked like she was having so
much fun! All I see now is a drowned rat, where did it come
- No I will NOT come inside!
- YOU WANT TO SHOW ME WHO'S BOSS AGAIN IN THIS HOUSEHOLD?
- Just because the kids won't do their chores doesn't mean I
get stuck doin' them !
- I said dont come any closer!!!
- anyone wanna try this new "dog-wash" thing it's great!
- Hey mom, come outside, I want to show you something....(tee
- Open that door you Coward! It's Bath Time!
- I love you mommy! I didn't mean too!
- Wait, this wasn't a snake?
- Next time, you're washing the car!
- What hose?
- Who's up for the slip-n-slide?
- alls i wanted was a drink of water
- I think it's broken,and I didn't do it
- Just finished watering the lawn
- oops my bad i thought you said go not no!
- Clarice...?? Is that you???"
- Come here, mama... if I gotta do it, you gotta do it!
- M-o-o-o-om!Let me in!It's WET out here!
- free car wash!!!
- Logan knows that squirting water at fighting cats works but
is unsure about getting too close to Chloe and Bandit.
- I love this little man!
- He is a pretty boy!!!
- Adorable little pumpkin
- mine hates the rain!
- I have a boston terrier myself and he hates water.
- this photo is sooo cute not to mention funny
- That is soo cute...my Boston loves the backyard hose too!
- Logan is a cutie!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com