Special Guest Stars: Stimpy, Bosley, Bailey, Dixie, Kosmo
Winning Caption: I already told you - we wait quietly
in here until he gets here and then we all yell "SURPRISE!!"
- The ringer BT team gears up for their shot at the Guinness
Book of World Record's "Darkest Bathtub Ring, Ever".
- c'mon, ma, we're getting too big to shower together!
- isn't this how they pack those sardines in a can?? At least
we smell better...
- Instant Boston Terriers, just add water
- OK! WHO FARTED? I did, so did I, me too...
- Where are the other 95, Cruella?
- Great! One of you rolled in something and now we all have
to have a bath!
- If it's a gaggle of geese, a herd of hippos, and a pod of
porpoise, what are 6 Bostons called? A Tub of Terriers!
- Another unfortunate infestation of Bathtub Bostons..
- Uh..Scotty...I think somethings wrong with the transporter.
- Mmmmm, soap scum. Our favorite!!!
- What do you mean we're out of bubble bath? We've got out-of-state
- ...and Kosmo and Keiko never complained about on-base housing
- All right! Who flushed while we were showering? Brrrr!
- Kosmo to Keiko: go figure, we ride through a few states to
stay dry and yet we end up in a bathtub!!!
- Did you ever walk into a room and forget what you came in
here for? So did we!
- rub a dub dub, 6 bosties in a tub
- Will someone turn on the hot tub?
- Bath? Who said anything about a bath?
- LET US SING! How much is that doggie in the bathtub? The one
without a tail... I do hope that doggie's for sale.
- Rub a dub dub, yo the boston's are in the tub, no not club,
- OK, who's the wise guy who told us to evacuate?
- Extra, Extra, new cover story, Boston's found in tub while
playing hide and go seek they were last seen in the shower.
- Please wipe paws while exiting tub! Thank you!
- How many more Boston's can we fit in the tub? Let's find out
7, 8, 9, 10, oops Stimpy ripped one! Please exit tub with caution!
- Today on Best Boston Hiding Places, looks like these Boston's
wanna rub a dub dub in the tub!
- the world needs more people like these
- Rub a Dub-Dub.. Cute little puppies in a tub
- As soon as Grumpy gets here, Snow White can give us our bubble
bath! I'm thinking gardenia tonight!
- Boston Built Tubs, the bostons' choice.
- The six bostons grow restless while thinking, "if we are avoiding
a flood, why are we in a bathtub?"
- The beasts watched waited and wondered, where is the duck?
- As Bailey turns away, the others are suddenly acutely aware
of the new bathroom smell.
- Not having thumbs, the bostons concern themselves with the
task of reloading the toilet paper roll.
- Six bostons watched and waited for the bathroom scale to hit
- Six little bosties playin' in da tub...one turned around and
wagged his nub!
- six pack!
- Group bath time; I'll lick the soap on your back if you lick
- Rub a dub dub==All six of us fit in this tub.
- I'm not real sure about these community bathhouses.
- Splish Splash were takin' a bath...
- Nothin' like a six pack of Boston to get the party started!
- the 7 what? where's grumpy?
- the public showers could use a little more privacy!
- awww mom, we're getting too old to bathe together!
- "hhmmmmm, Am I a bat?"
- As dad put away the treat bag and mom reached for the faucet,
the BTs reached a terrible realization- they'd been duped again
by the big monkeys!
- Hey guys- I don't see any rotting garbage, pillow stuffing,
dead birds, or hamburger. We've been set up!
- Hey dad, why does that shampoo bottle have a picture of a
dog on it? That's some joke, right?
- Now mom, what you don't seem to be grasping is that if you
bathe us we won't smell like that dead squirrel that we found
on our last walkies anymore.
- There were 6 in the tub and the little one said.................
- CHOIR PRACTICE 8:00AM ---------------------- Okay guys altogether
now, ROW ROW ROW the boat, gently down the stream, merrily,
merrily,merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.
- We are sooooooooooooooooooooo loved!!!!!
- Room and board, $10.00 Travelling fee's, $20.00 Sharing favourite
toys, $30.00 SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!! PRICELESS!!!!!
- Look mom, Were all ready for our bath. Then can we go to PETSMART??????
- Frankly guys, fun as this 'how many BTs can you fit the the
tub?' game is- mom may have a hidden agenda.
- Tornado Drill!
- Okay, did anybody remember the soap?
- "Come in", she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm".
- come on team! we'll get through this if we just stick together!
- With only one bathroom at the commune, Stimpy, Bosley, Bailey,
Dixie, Kosmo and Keiko were forced to take group showers...
- New! Better than a Barrel of Monkey's it's "Boston's in a
Bath"- sure to delight every Woofer!
- You can't just have one......
- HOT TUB PARTY!!!!!!!!
- And, up next in the national Louge Competition- our own North
American Super-team, the Boston-6!
- Rub A Dub, Dub, six bostons in a tub!
- Okay, look pretty for the camera... Everyone say "Moooo!"
- "Mom Mom" Let Us Out We Hate Bathing Together! We LOVE Getting
- Now thats alot of snorts!!
- MY LITTLE BEAST COLLECTION :)
- you drop the soap and im not picking it up!
- NO NO NOT a bath!!!
- How many Boston Terriers does it take to turn on a tap?
- Rub-a-dub-dub... lots of love in a tub!
- Hey! Noah said two by two - you guys go get some water skis!
- Come on in! The wa--- Hey! where's the water?
- Who said we weren't paying attention when the weatherman came
on? We heard the tornado siren, so we ran for cover, just like
the weatherman said!
- Recipe for Fun In a large tub, combine 6 Bostons with plenty
of water. Enjoy!
- "We all live in a Yellow Submarine..." Enjoy!
- lets get this over with!!!
- Hurry up mom!..... Bailey and Dixie are stinkin' me out!
- hey,where's the food for this big bowl???
- Someone heard that Bostons were 'cheaper by the dozen'.
- Q: What's more fun than a barrel of monkeys? A: A tub full
- I hope they don't plan on bobbing for Bostons!
- A rained out 'Boston Tea Party'.
- "How many Bostons does it take to fill a tub?" i'll let ya
know the day it actually happens!!!
- TURN THE WATER ON AND FESS UP THE RUBBER DUCK
- The Boston Tea partie's got nothin' on these guys!
- Bathtub: $600 Shower Curtain: $15 Bath Soap: $45 Having 6
Dogs in Bathtub: Priceless There are some things money can't
buy. For you and your boston terrier, there's Mastercard.
- Bostons know that there is saftey in numbers.
- can you spot the backwards Boston?
- "Hey, guys! If B-A-T-H is anything like W-A-L-K, it's gonna
- so, how long are we serving time for?
- "Look Lady, the price of gas has risen so has the pound of
- A tub with no water.... Boston Purgatory.
- We're ready...first group bath!
- Where is the Spa attendant? We need some service here.
- We'll come out if you put down that lasso.
- Us Bostons have to stick together in times like this! I love
- Doc, when I take a shower, I see many bostons around me...is
- as long as the water doesnt come, were safe here!
- Bailey is utterly humiliated after inviting the gang over
and there's no water in the tub.
- A Boston's worst nightmare.... no water.
- Mom! We're ready for the water!
- Just add water. Instant fun.
- Hey Mom, Aren't we as cute as six peas in a pod?
- It's a boston T party.
- Who farted?
- Having a good time.... wish you were here!
- The "Boston Six" make plans. Big plans.
- Who farted? We ALL did!
- Where's Waldo?
- To Dixie's horror, she's gotten wind of the fact that the
boys love broccoli.
- Wow, soap scum! Our favorite!!!
- Hey Mom! Stimpy pulled the plug out again!
- "Stimpy to Enterprise: Beam us up NOW, Mr. Scott! NOW!!!"
- Hey, if you're supposed to get into a bathtub in a tornado-
maybe it'll work for a hurricane!
- I knew we should've taken a left at Pensacola...
- Honey, there was a problem with the copier during a hurricane
and it went a little crazy...but it didn't use up the color
toner, at least. Just don't look in the tub!
- "Are you sure she said"bath"?I was sure she said " Lunch"
- "This is a secrete meeting for,...hey who let this reporter
- rub-a-dub-dub!!6 Bostons in a Tub!!
- Mega-Pack! 6 Bostons for the price of 3!
- what is more fun than a tub full of Bostons? Not a thing!
- I told you guys about this boat ride we were going to take,
but where is the water?
- Who's first here anyway?
- Where are the bubbles
- Nobody move or there'll be a domino-effect in here!
- Is this how Noah's arc worked?
- Six pack of fun
- Bathing Boston Beauties!!!!
- Quick everybody, lets hide in here and she won't be able to
find us for bath time!!
- Quit hogging all the hot water!
- Its sooooo cute
- HAHA. I'm just easily amused, I guess.
- I'm in love with them all!
- they are so lovely looking i love the picture
- they are sooooooooooo cute!*!*! I have a Boston named Cosmo
do you have any named Cosmo?
- If I had my way, this is what my house would look like - a
bathtub full of bostons! Great story, too.
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com