Winning Caption: Once again, Pepita found no change in
- Who is that trip-trapping over my bridge?
- Unconditional love is EXHAUSTING!
- DARN! GROUNDED AGAIN!
- I already told you honey, it's not lipstick. Can we talk
about this in the morning?
- UUUHHHH...I shouldn't of had all that cough syrup
- If only I hadn't put my lips on that vaccuum hose...ugh
- I REALLY need some chap stick here, O.K?
- Plop, plop, fizz, fizz...
- 3 days and he still hasn't called.
- Pepita passes out after being in the kissing booth for more
than 4 hours, her lipstick a mere memory...
- Hmph! How did they know that I was the one eating the upholstery?
- This couch gives me a rash!
- Ooohh...that was good juice.
- "Cherry jello. How was I supposed to know it wasn't for
- I tried out that new shade of lipstick...Do you think it
looks good on me?
- Shhhh... Can't you see? Dog sleeping!
- Sometimes I think that they only like me because my lips
match the sofa!
- I vant to be alone dahling...
- I swear, I really don't know who ate the strawberry jelly.
- Woe is Pepita.
- I can't believe summer is already over.
- El Pepita take siesta now!
- All this napping has worn me out.
- Pay attention and learn kiddos...this is what happens when
you play with wasps
- "Hair of the dog"
- I hate reruns. Where's the remote?
- Pepita takes time to unwind after a long day on the set of
All My Bostons.
- I shouldn't have had that last blueberry.
- I hate being in time-out!
- Pepita's morning after.
- WHAT!!!!! I was tryin' to catch a wink or two before I have
get up and go out to tinkle...
- when's the pizza gonna be here?
- i think i can hear the ocean
- Oh how my head is spinning, as fast as the BT 500. I think
my water bowl was spiked!
- Pepita, winner of the 2005 Squishyface and Stucklip Pageant.
- you know when the icing is too sugary but you eat the cake
- When news arrived that the pig ears were all gone, Pepita
hit magnitude 8.3 on the pouting scale.
- My Pepita just got up and went...ZZZzzzzzzzzz
- Does my lipstick match the couch??
- "I'm not sleeping, I'm just resting my eyelids!"
- I want my MTV!
- Dog bones and Tequila just don't mix!
- A Portrait of Teen Angst
- What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't
know and I don't care.
- Pepita slowly realizes that third hotdog is not settling
- I need a day off...
- i'm concerned, really concerned
- It's exhausting to be this cute!
- I know my mom's trying to lose weight, but 10 miles!!!
- I don't wanna!
- When I forget my dentures, I just cannot smile.
- Pepita is not so peppy..perhaps her name should be sleepita
- It's not easy being this cute.
- I swear, Mom, I'll never eat another plant as long as I live...
- im gonna make you an offer you cant refuse
- "Its ruff being a dog."
- Oi', I should of stopped after the 3rd martini
- Daddy took my T-bird away...
- Turn off the spotlight or I'll break you're legs.
- Please just let me sleep 5 more minutes!
- There were only so many walks little Pepita could take in
- That's the last time I babysit my sister's litter for the
- leave me alone - I got this beautiful because of all the beauty
sleep I get
- "I've just gotta stay up...I can't miss Jay again tonight."
- "Shew, I feel dog tired."
- "I sure could use a cat nap."
- Allright enough with the cameras, I'm on my break!!
- ay! Por Favor...turn off de lights senor!
- Pepita is clearly a watch dog. She can sleep and keep guard
- I have shredded every toy in the world. My work is done. Zzzzzz
- "Daddy said, no more icecream for me!" No fair!
- I'll get you my Pretty!
- I sure am glad my people went back to work today...I need
- The plots on Young and the Restless have become so mundane
- Kiss my grits... this is my couch!
- Ah, man! There they go interrupting my sleep again.
- Under the pretense of "nap time", Pepita(aka Evil
Ears)conjures her death ray and waits for the unsuspecting victim.
- Did someone say it was monday?
- what was in that cat food I ate last night??
- Ok, where did they hide my dentures?
- Your gettin sleeeepy...sleeeepy....
- I've had such a ruff day. *sigh*
- OHhhhh... Pepita shouldn't have had that last shot of Tequilla....ohhhhh
- clearly, i'm not a morning puppy!
- Yeah I heard the doorbell ring. What? You think I'm getting
up to bark and run around. Heck no!
- I swear, I'll never have another drink. Now let me sleep this
- I'm not budging until my peanut butter latte is ready!
- check out my death stare. good right?
- These are lips only a mother could love
- I really wish mom wouldn't have put these wax lips on me!
- Pepita inhaled deeply the cotton swab soaked in chloroform...
- I got the Bostie Blues!!!
- This is when Pepita watches the Wheel of Fortune all day.
- too much tequila!
- Ok... who hid my Prozac?
- "are we there yet?"
- yo quiero sleep!
- don't make me have to come over there!
- MUG SHOT
- "That stupid dog next door won't stop barkin'! Hey, Ma,
Would ya shut him up. Thanks your a doll" zzzz...
- "Hey, I took some sleeping pills and you still woke me
up. Noisy person!"
- "You know I can see you out of the corner of my eye.
(5 seconds later)HEY, give up the chew toy and no one get's
- If I don't make eye contact will you go away???
- With a sinking feeling, Pepita suddenly realized she probably
shouldn't have eaten that second helping of cake.
- I told you maroon is not my color.
- If it^s okay with you I^ll just rest here till Mom gets home
to make my supper.
- I WILL NEVER EAT A WHOLE PIGS EAR AGAIN
- I am soo sad about all those poor puppies and kitties abandoned
in Hurricane Katrina, even if they are not Boston Terriers.....
please donate what you can to make me smile again!
- "I can't believe I ate the whole thing."
- Why are you taking my picture when I am too tired to smile?
- Do sexy for me.
- I'm sleeeping! Leave the kibbles and get out!
Wait the drool is coming soon!!
- SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
- shes so cute
- This is the best looking Boston Terrier ever!
- Boston Terriers are the cuttest and funniest dogs
- I have puppy-sitted for Pepita several times, and she's the
sweetest little pup you'll ever meet!
- Oh so cute!
Great captions everyone!
Return to www.littlebeasts.com